BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Sheela V.
Love this. The packaging is awesome, lightweight but substantial. The colors, oh my, the colors. I was showing it to my husband and he was not excited. I did not understand why he did not share my enthusiasm. Really excited to try the Penny Lane color, as well as Blitz, Echo Beach and Nevermind. I don't know if Urban Decay's formulation change included scent, but these smell different to me. In a good way. If you want a real review, go to youtube. But if you love UD Palette's, I have to say, this one is really amazing. The sleek packaging means this baby will be traveling with me.
Isha A.
Newark, NJ
Disclaimer: You shouldn’t get this palette if you like more mattes, however if you love shimmering and shiny shades for eyeshadow, then this palette is absolutely great to get! It’s very pigmented and applies like butter, so of course you would need to apply a eyelid primer before using it, so you don’t have eyeshadow going everywhere! I️ love the packaging it comes it since purple is one of my favorite colors and the packaging just has that cool and magical look to it, I️ absolutely love it!
🌹Megan🌹 S.
Torrington
One of my most favorite palettes. The colors are so bright and pretty. I have blue eyes so it's nice to play around with all the different colors. I usually stick with warm colors. These are def great for me to mix it up a bit. I would for sure but this palate again. Luckily I won't have to for awhile it's big and has many many colors that will last a bit.
Ashley M.
This palette has some great colors, however they don't really go well together. They also don't apply as the same color shown, either darker or too light. There is also a lot of fallout
Natasha V.
Words cannot properly express how much I love this eyeshadow palette it has every type of shade that is great to make a really cool eyeshadow look the eyeshadows have a lot of pigment there very long lasting very easy to use I have and will continue to purchase pallets and other eyeshadows from this company would highly recommend them to anyone
Kelly O.
Spring Lake, NC
I absolutely love this palette! The colors are so vibrant! I'm going to be doing a Disney villa for Halloween this year and I know this is going to be the perfect pallet to use. I won't need to worry about the colors fading through the night. Urban decay makes a great product time and time again
Katie K.
Round Rock, TX
I used this pallet to create my Halloween look it's awesome because it has so many colors to choose from and it's also pretty easy to blend, price point on this pallet is pretty average for a quality product you can pick it up from Ulta beauty. I'd recommend urban decay to anyone who wants a high pigment shadow.
K L.
This palette is very beautiful, all the colors are pigmented and blend nicely. The formula last all day and no creaseing. It just sucks thats this palette is discounted.
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE BAD THING TO SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT OR ANY URBAN DECAY PRODUCT. THEY ARE WORTH EVERY CENT AND THEY WORK SO WELL.  The colors are beautiful and vibrant and look just like they do in the pallet, they last a long time, they don't shed, they blend well.  I love it.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I like this palette a lot.  It gets a lot of use.  I love the purple shades that are included.  I use them often in daily looks.  These colors are very pigmented and last a very long time.  This is one palette I have bought that I can use just about all the colors.
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?