BY URBAN DECAY

• Worth it? I want one pallette with wearable non neutrals 1 Answers
  • Do these colors "melt" off anyone else's eyes? I got the original...2 Answers
  • Where can I find this pallet and how much is it?1 Answers
Gabriela P.
I purchased this because it was on sale and i love this one. This pallette has 20 shades new and old that have been chosen for the 20 year anniversary of ud. The pigmentation of all these shades is amazing. You get some fallout without primer, so these eyeshadows require a primer. This is not a neutral pallette to use everyday. You get your purple, your gold, red, green... So i would recommend this as a side color pallette unless you like to wear different colors everyday. The packaging i think is really fun and keeps the shadows safe. The box clicks closed so nothing falls out and it comes with a really nice brush.
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
This palette has an interesting combination of colors, the specific shades compliment each other very well. It's easy to do quite a few colored looks and smoke them out. I love putting the orange down as a base and then taking the darker colors to the outer edges and smoke it out. This palette also lends itself to simple day time looks as well though, the nudes in the vice palette mesh together very well. And the best part of this palette is the formula. These shadows are very pigmented, easy to build, and easy to build. I love this palette and you will too
Abigail T.
This palette contains gorgeous colors that are fairly pigmented--especially the brighter colors with more shimmer. They make my eyes pop, and they're perfect for applying as eyeliner using an angled brush. The colors may not be as pigmented as UD's Electric Palette, but they are still very bright and noticeable, as well as flattering. The only reason this isn't a 5-star review is that the eyeshadow doesn't retain its "pop" for as long as I want it to--a few hours, instead of all day.
Sierra L.
Bryan, TX
I'm a big fan of this palette, both the makeup inside and the construction of the actual container. First, the makeup. There is a wonderful variety in this palette, warms and cools, mattes and glitters, neutral and in your face. Makes it great for day and night looks. On a couple colors, that have chunky glitter, I get some fallout but that is expected. The construction of the container is excellent, it is heavy, has a large mirror, and clasps close.
Allison A.
The ultimate palette you guys. I use almost exclusively Urban Decay shadows and have 6 or 7 palettes of theirs and this is my favorite. This was I think one of the first releases after their formula change and I am in love. The color selection is perfect and its a thinner palette that is easier to travel with. This palette has two awesome matte shades for setting the eye and under the brow as well as the crease that I've almost hit pan on.
Gemma H.
I rarely return to this palette, as the fall-out with these shadows is INSANE. I will always have a fond feeling for this palette, as it was my first I'd ever purchased in my life, and I LOVE the colors that Urban Decay provides, but it is hardly worth touching, as they nearly all crumble and leave tons of color bits (and, God help us, SPARKLES) under the eyes after application. Ugh. It's really too bad.
Emily K.
Blaine, Tn
So I've had this palette a while and it's been through everything. I've dropped it, my daughter has stepped on it, everything. Well it's held up amazingly once fixed and pressed back down. The colors on this palette are amazing. This was the palette that started me on urban decay and this is just amazing. The color pigmentation has amazing payoff and they last! Definitely worth every bit of money spent
Katelynn M.
Plano, TX
First of all, I really love Urban Decay shadows. They're some of the best ones, in my opinion, and I buy almost every palette UD puts out. That being said, I can't stand the layout of this palette! It seems really counter-intuitive to me and leads to me not reaching for the palette as much. That may be a little picky, but I really feel like they could have laid this out in a more appealing manner.
India B.
As you can see from my photo, this palette has been well loved! It has a shade of eyeshadow for every occasion! I have brown eyes, and the colors in here compliment it well! I use this product everyday, and have for some time! It lasts a long time, and the pigmentation of the colors is amazing! Use with the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer and you have a winning combo!
Kimberly C.
I got it on sale for $35 at Ulta.com. I immediately swatches it! But to my dismay the color I mainly got it for just did not translate. The brush is nice but it isn't my favorite brush to come with a palette. The case is a push button pop-up. The mirror is a great big mirror.
Conclusion: I love 90% of colors and the case is great!
cait c.
Is this palette worth the money?
Caitlin H.
Richwood, NJ
Urban Decay Palette or Naked Palette?
christie p.
Can these eyeshadows be used wet?
christie p.
Is this palette portable?