BY URBAN DECAY #40 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Ready to take your Naked skin to the next level? Instantly velvetize your foundation with The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-In Medium.

Simply mix a dime-size amount of this product into Naked Skin Liquid Makeup (or Naked Skin One & Done) to create an extra velvety feel, a beautiful matte finish and added coverage. The result: silky, airbrushed-looking Naked skin. The Velvetizer makes it easy to instantly transform your complexion whenever you want, and it won’t mess with the color of your other products.

This powder has an ultra-fine, addictively luxurious feel that’s like nothing else out there! Our high-tech formula provides a smooth, soft-focus effect for your most perfected complexion. It even doubles as a finishing powder when used alone, setting your makeup for a flawless finish. And it’s free of oil, parabens, alcohol and fragrances.

This velvety powder comes in a gorgeous, double-walled jar with a highly metallized gunmetal lid debossed with the UD icon. Inside, a custom gunmetal sifter (shaped like the UD icon) dispenses just the right amount of powder. We even added a velvet finish to the label and the packaging to echo the texture of the formula.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Silica

• CI 77742 / Manganese Violet
  • Mica
  • CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride

• I seriously can't wait to try Urban Decay The Velvetizer Transluc...1 Answers
  • So you mix this in with your liquid foundation? D... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone know if this is available in the Uk? I've looked but ...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I've been using this product pretty much every day since I purchased it and it is definitely my favorite! I have tried to use it by mixing in my foundation and I also used it as a setting powder. I absolutely love it as a setting powder because it makes my skin look and feel flawless and last all day long and that's pretty hard to do because I have extremely oily skin. When I used it to mix with my foundation I found that i needed to use more foundation than normal because the powder almost soaked it all up and I didn't find myself getting oily after about 2 hours. So all in all I will definitely repurchase this product in he future and I plan on using it as a setting powder! Love love love!!
Jashala f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the softest powder I've ever come across. Its literally feels like Velvet. I use it under my foundation and it really keeps me matte and flawless, leaving my skin soft to the touch. You are supposed to mix it with your foundation for better coverage and that does work, I. Just usually running late and don't have time for that. My only complaint is the fact that its kinda expensive for the amount of product you get.
Christina L.
Southgate, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yesssssssssss girl!!!! Get your life!!!! Yessssssss!!! Are you a makeup enthusiast? Do you use high end products on your face hoping to achieve that photoshopped I just got my life blurred out appearance?!!! Then yesssssss!!! Omg!!! Switch up your makeup game and change your life!!!! Werkkkkkkkk!!! I don’t know what I like better? Is it the fact that I can have full coverage out of a light to medium coverage foundation? Or is it that every problem area is blurrrrrred?!!! And the fact that my face is not dry in my driest areas of my oily combination skin is just a miracle!!! This stuff has just changed my makeup game!
Luci M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I am head over heels in love with this product! I use it purely as a setting powder, as I find it makes my foundation a little too thick. HOWEVER, since I've been using this product, everyone has been telling me how flawless my skin looks. When using this product my skin feels super smooth, and it looks very matte and airbrushed. The only downside is that it smells a little weird, but that doesn't bother me at all. This is one of my new favorite makeup products, and I will absolutely purchase it again!  Urban Decay The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-in Medium
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a nice product to either mix in foundation to make it even more silky smooth, or to layer on top after a finished look. It’s finely milled and the packaging is neat. The price isn’t to expensive. The product itself can bring your makeup look to the next level.
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t say enough good things about this powder. I use it as a setting powder instead of a mix - in, so I might have a different experience from those looking to use it as a foundation mixer. BUT as a setting powder, it is the best one I’ve ever tried, much better than Laura Mercier. It feels so silky, it makes my skin look FLAWLESS and absolutely Lorelei’s, makes my foundation last all day and all night, and best of all, everything goes on top so smoothly (blush, contour, etc.) you’ll think your face is airbrushed. It’s amazing 😩
Sydney H.
Kansas City , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This loose powder leaves such a smooth flawless finish it looks like a Instagram filter on your face! I still haven’t mixed it into my foundation, I have watched people do it on YouTube and love it. But I’m still too nervous to do it. I used this to bake my under eye area and set my face. It so finely milled it doesn’t leave even my dry skin looking cakey. It kept me matte (not dry) all day long and really locked my make up on. This product is amazing! It blurs pores, keeps concealer from creasing, sets the face beautifully, and leaves the perfect matte finish on this skin.
ingrid b.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this direct from the UD site.
I was expecting better results. I am a pro makeup artist and had to try it out. Mixing it with foundation on my hand I had to test out the ratio between foundation and the powder. After several tries I just found it made my Foundation sort of cake and I tried it with several different Foundation lines. I think I like it much better as a finishing powder because it gives a smooth finish but I should have tried it before I actually purchased it I won't be purchasing it again.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, but I hate that UD didn’t provide the consumer with a mixing tray... it blends beautiful with naked liquid foundation and makes your face look and feel like velvet.. my only complaint is that UD didn’t provide something to mix the medium on
Alyssa G.
oregon, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is an amazing product!! leaves your under eyes looking flawless and sets makeup great so no creasing happens! has an interesting texture but doesn't cause any flashback in pictures, i highlyyy recommend this product! one of my favorites!
Anna F.
Urban Decay The Velvetizer Translucent Mix-in Medium. Is this product worth the money? Does it work for a woman over 35?
Claudia L.
Dudley, England
Does anyone know if this is available in the Uk? I've looked but can't find it. It looks amazing.
Christine K.
Is this okay for people with fair skin?
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
I would LOVE to try this! Why haven't I heard anything about it yet?? Can this be mixed in to foundation and used as a setting/baking powder at the same time? It sounds really neat I haven't heard of a product like this before. Urban decay products are always high quality.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Does Sephora offer samples of this?? I really wanna try it out but I dont wanna waste my money. I'm torn between trying this powder out and another finishing powder.