Urban Decay The Feminine Palette uploaded by Ami D.Urban Decay The Feminine Palette uploaded by Melissa C.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay The Feminine Palette
  • "This palette is an awesome palette if you love pastels. It is not for bold looks, but the shadows are highly pigmented and beautiful There are 6 shades to blend or wear individually. Reasonably priced for the variety and quantity of shadow provided. Portable packaging too." in 20 reviews
  • "Shadows have great color. They go on smoothly and the color lasts a long time. The primer is fantastic, my favorite." in 7 reviews
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
This was such a cute old school UD palette! I liked that it came with a mini eyeliner, and a mini primer potion. The colors were a bit random, but as it was the feminine palette; the colors were just that.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
I have been using this palette forever and ever and ever. Obviously I've been repurchasing it but it's always the same one. I love how all the eyeshadows are full of glitter and make my eyes super shimmery. They come in amazing colors as well so you have a shadow to go with pretty much any look.
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
I am such an urban decay junkie and I am always looking for the next product of theirs that I love. This is it! It's such an awesome palate that looks great with my medium skin tone.  I use it all the time, especially on the weekends when I went to really do up my eyes.
Ellyn P.
This palate has such good quality colors. They are so pigmented and you don't need to keep putting your brush in it to get more color! The eye shadows are so soft and creamy to use and I would defiantly recommend getting this product!
Megan L.
This is hands down one of my favorite pallets! The colors are creamy and long lasting as well as high pigmented. I have hazel eyes and every color works for me! I will be replacing this as several colors are gone! Love love love!
Shahara W.
I love the fact that this palette comes with an eyeliner and a mini primer. The eye shadow, as always, goes on smooth and is highly pigmented. I love this palette so much. The colors are fun and spring-like! I would recommend to others
Jennifer P.
Love love love! Urban Decay has a formula that is always on point, and I fell in love after the first single shadow I tried. Started buying palettes after that, and this one did not disappoint. The colors are gorgeous!
Melissa C.
Dundalk, MD
I love this palette. It has a nice range of color so you can make several looks! the blue is a beautiful light color good for all over the lid, the browns perfect to tone it down by adding to corners or crease. Soft pink for airy looks and nice purple for going out! The fallout is pretty bad though with midnight cowboy but it perfect when used with wet brush, great for a night out when contrasted with dark horse and smog!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love UD's Palettes and this one is no different! Its case is beautiful. Purple is my favorite color so you KNOW I had to have this one! I love the eye shadow colors, especially hijack. This palette is versatile! The eye color always glides on super easy, does't get stuck in creases, especially when used with the Eye Potion Primer. Everything to love, nothing to hate!
Priscilla P.
Margate, FL
I wasn't too impressed with this I got it as a gift and don't find any of the shade super appealing. The colors wear well and blend well but I'm so "ehh" about this palette that I never find myself reaching for this. It's not bad but also not that impressive.
მარიამ ხ.