Urban Decay The Feminine Palette uploaded by Ami D.Urban Decay The Feminine Palette uploaded by Melissa C.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay The Feminine Palette
  • "This palette is an awesome palette if you love pastels. It is not for bold looks, but the shadows are highly pigmented and beautiful There are 6 shades to blend or wear individually. Reasonably priced for the variety and quantity of shadow provided. Portable packaging too." in 20 reviews
  • "Shadows have great color. They go on smoothly and the color lasts a long time. The primer is fantastic, my favorite." in 7 reviews
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love UD's Palettes and this one is no different! Its case is beautiful. Purple is my favorite color so you KNOW I had to have this one! I love the eye shadow colors, especially hijack. This palette is versatile! The eye color always glides on super easy, does't get stuck in creases, especially when used with the Eye Potion Primer. Everything to love, nothing to hate!
Stacy R.
Urban Decay Naked On The Run..I'm love love this pallet. The colors look awesome and I have even used on my friend and she absolutely loves it, so she actually bought her self a few other products from #urbandecay.. price is great for the product you get.
Shahara W.
I love the fact that this palette comes with an eyeliner and a mini primer. The eye shadow, as always, goes on smooth and is highly pigmented. I love this palette so much. The colors are fun and spring-like! I would recommend to others
Megan L.
This is hands down one of my favorite pallets! The colors are creamy and long lasting as well as high pigmented. I have hazel eyes and every color works for me! I will be replacing this as several colors are gone! Love love love!
Jennifer P.
Love love love! Urban Decay has a formula that is always on point, and I fell in love after the first single shadow I tried. Started buying palettes after that, and this one did not disappoint. The colors are gorgeous!
Whittney B.
Very pretty and pigmented mini palette! I love urban decay so it's a win win but I would definitely recommend this to anymore. You can't go wrong with these colors! Would definitely buy again when I run out
Morgan L.
Baltimore, MD
I am such an urban decay junkie and I am always looking for the next product of theirs that I love. This is it! It's such an awesome palate that looks great with my medium skin tone.  I use it all the time, especially on the weekends when I went to really do up my eyes.
Ellyn P.
This palate has such good quality colors. They are so pigmented and you don't need to keep putting your brush in it to get more color! The eye shadows are so soft and creamy to use and I would defiantly recommend getting this product!
teagan w.
Anniston
I am in love with this palette! The colors are extremely pigmented! I use this product multiple times a week. The packaging is stunning. It beats all of its competitors ! I would 100% buy this product again!
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
I love this palette. The colors are so beautiful, fun and flirty. I am a huge fan of UD eye shadows so this palette doesn't disappoint. This is a great palette for date night looks, summer and spring :)
მარიამ ხ.