Urban Decay The Feminine Palette uploaded by Ami D.Urban Decay The Feminine Palette uploaded by Melissa C.

BY URBAN DECAY

Janet R.
I have always loved all urban decay palettes, but they are way to expensive; however every palette has a color very well pigmented and I probably use urban decay palette everyday. I always buy them at Macy's which is never out of stock. I will continue to use this product.
Mariana L.
Jersey City, NJ
I've been using Urban Decay eye shadows for well over a decade, and I've always been very satisfied. I use them daily and they're consistently long-lasting and don't look cheap or flakey. They don't come off until I want them to, when I remove my makeup at night.
Sheri S.
O Fallon, IL
Lasts all day long! Fun shades and offers a quick transition from night to day. Affordable and priced well for the flexibility of wear. First time user and I have reached to grab the product multiple times in the week for day and night. Will definitely buy again!
Holly C.
Berkley, MA
I absolutely love urban decay eyeshadow palettes !!! I use this product everyday and would highly recommend to anyone! It is the best eye shadow I've ever used on my brown eyes! It is a little pricey but I'm willing to pay for such an amazing product!
Katie J.
Meridian, MS
I absolutely love urban decay. the eyeshadow is of great quality. My favorite shades are Shag, Scratch, and Underground. It might be somewhat pricey, however, it is definitely worth it! the eyeshadow last all day, doesn't bleed, and/or crease.
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
Their eye-shadow is very soft and bendable You don't need too much to make the color show. I have dry eyelids and they last all day long, if oily eyelids try a primer. One of my favorite brands for shadows. I have many many of their pallets.
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
I usually swear by my naked palettes but when I'm in need of a change I've tried this. It's pretty it's girly and I feel super confident in them. It's a really good palette for school and I get tons of compliments on my eye look!
Summer S.
Urban Decay is my absolute go-to eye shadow brand. I love all of their palettes and use them everyday! They offer so much variety in terms of colors that you can really play around with different looks every day of the week!
Yesica A.
Phoenix, AZ
Todos los productos que uso, me encantan, trato de saber mucho sobre ellos y comprobar si en verdad son de buena calidad, me encantan, no tengo más palabra para decir, solo que quisiera tener todos para poder tener variedad
Ana A.
It's a pretty good product I also have some blushes with this brand. I like the palettes because they tend to have more than one color. The are good if u need something cute and simple urban decay is ur thing.
მარიამ ხ.