BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition palette with a cool, edgy vibe that includes six amazing shades of eye shadow and a complementary shade of Lip Junkie Lipgloss. Feeling a bit daring? Rev up your look with the Dangerous Palette’s deep jewel tones and seductive neutrals, including Deeper, a metallic dark brown with a bronze pearl, and Ace, a deep gray/blue shimmer—both Urban Decay staff favorites from the 15-Year Palette. This edgy set comes in a black zippered vinyl case with built-in mirror and a silver dagger design.This set contains:- 6 x 0.03 oz Eyeshadow in Gravity (deep violet shimmer with multi-colored micro-glitter), Loaded (deep metallic emerald shimmer), Evidence (deep navy blue shimmer), Deeper (metallic dark brown with bronze pearl), Mushroom (warm pale grey shimmer), Ace (deep gray/blue shimmer)- 0.11 oz Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Naked (pinky neutral) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Urban Decay likes to describe everything they create as feminine, a little dangerous and a lot of fun—attributes that apply to their fans too. But since your mood can change from one day to the next, UD created a trio of limited-edition palettes designed to suit the different sides of your personality.

Urban Decay The Dangerous Palette
  • "This palette is awesome and the colors are extremely pigmented. But i suggest waiting till Urban Decay has a sale so you can get it for 16 dollars." in 28 reviews
  • "I've always use very neutral eyeshadow colors and I wanted to try something out of my comfort zone and I'm so glad I did! I can't get enough of these deep, rich, fun, gorgeous colors! They stay on sooo well too without creasing but I do use the urban decay eyeshadow primer." in 4 reviews
Marilyn S.
Encinitas
Amazing brand, amazing product.. however, I wish there was a lighter shade in it as well and I wish there was a mirror in the palette. I always feel like that’s a must-have for any eyeshadow palette. Other than that, very pigmented, love the little gloss, and lasted FOREVER!
Christiana A.
Lake grove , NY
Not just this palette but all of urban decays shadows are the truth!! Highly pigmented, easily to blend, minimal fallout. The packaging with urban decay always get me! Urban Decay was one of my first makeup purchases, I bought fishnet shadow, which I think since then has been discontinued. Amazing company !
Amanda M.
Shreveport, LA
This is one of my favorite pallets for a good night out. Colors are too dark for a regular day at the office but sometimes good for blending and using as an eyeliner. I love all the cat Bondi's kids and this is no exception would definitely buy again
Yolanda P.
This is a fun palette to use and I definitely like it alot. I will say though that you are a bit limited with the looks that you can do because of the colors. It's a nice addition to your palette collection though once you have all the basics down.
BLUSH Z.
This palette has such amazing colors and perfect for day to night look. My eyes are dark brown. I use this palette nearly everyday. My first time using this palette. I would recommend to others to try it or add to your UD collection
Carianna Z.
Fairbanks
I love this palette. It's great for evening and dramatic looks. I have blue eyes so these cool colors work really well. I use this palette all the time. A little pricey but well worth. I would totally buy it again.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
I feel like all of the Urban decay palettes repeat shades so many are awfully similar to one another and I don't like this palette, too pricey for the colors, not worth it, Don't recommend at all! Don't buy !
Makenda W.
Dalton , GA
I absolutely loved this palette! I purchased mine at sephora a few weeks ago and now I can't stop using it! I love the color selection and it has really great packaging
Madison E.
south point, OH
I love all urban decay shadows but this pallette is AMAZING!!! VERY pigmented, blends well, and is awesome for those who aren't afraid to play on the dark side!!!
Saabira B.
I love this palette, loaded and evidence are my favorite shades. I love the pigmentation and the shine... urban decay dangerous eyeshadow palette is a must have.
How long does this eye shadow last?
Jessica B.
Mesa, AZ
How much does this palette run for because if I can't get this palette in a vox box then i defiantly will start saving up to purchase this little gem of a palette!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
How does this palette measure up to the more popular Urban Decay palettes?
Tara J.
Sandusky, OH
Looks pretty how well does it stay do you need to use alot
How long does this eye shadow last?