Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Loose Powder uploaded by Deb M.Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Loose Powder uploaded by Deb M.Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Loose Powder uploaded by Deb M.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nirvana - fair/light Yes, it s the latest rage in skincare, but why? Mineral Makeup contains no talc, oils, artificial dyes, or fragrance - just naturally derived minerals - making it the perfect for even the most sensitive skin, oily or dry. So why is Urban Decay s Mineral Makeup different from other mineral foundations out there? The package just might be our favorite thing - totally mess-free. Other brands makeup needs to be poured and brushed and swirled and whatnot. Ours comes with an attached puff. Just puff it on for a flawless finish anywhere - at your vanity or on the subway. Use a little for sheer coverage or keep puffing for heavier coverage. Titanium dioxide, a major ingredient, provides formulation color and great coverage.  The handy on/off switch means you can toss it in your purse - no spills. Another unique thing about Surreal Skin:

• Do you like this better or worse than the pressed powder?1 Answers
  • Is Urban Decay Mineral Makeup better than other mineral m...2 Answers
  • Can you set it?1 Answers
Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup Loose Powder
  • "I bought this a couple of weeks ago because it was on sale on the urban decay website." in 1 review
Danielle L.
Richmond , VA
Great for a base layer/blending. The neat part is you can add the pigment to nail polish or lip gloss to create a brand new unique shade. The possibilities are endless!
Deb M.
Mountain Iron
Not much coverage. Spills a lot. It's ok for a quick onceover to set other foundation but little coverage . I am surprised because the Urban Decay brand is one of my favorites. It does last a while in the container but watch out for spillage on the sponge top.
Skye T.
My least favorite UD product. I so wanted to love this but I just didn't. I found it felt a little heavy on my face and it was visible in my fine lines. The color was also off no matter which shade I chose. So upset that I really disliked it.
Walii R.
The foundation itself is very long lasting. I love using this powder. No fall out because of the applicator BUT it takes forever to apply the foundation. Products don't come out as well as it should I feel like I'm constantly smacking my face with it and getting no coverage. I just open the top and use it with a different applicator.
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
The Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup was not a bad product, per say, but it wasn't Urban Decay's best creation.
I think the application process wasn't a well thought out process, since the powder puff would get clogged a massive amount and my makeup itself seemed a bit "cakey."
All in all it was good for a short period of time.
Katrina M.
Winchester
This urban decay mineral loose powder is awesome!! It stays on all day long if used with primer and setting spray (I prefer "all nighter" setting spray) it doesn't have any spf that I know of but I wasn't looking for a loose powder with sunblock anyway. Get it at Ulta or Sephora! 😉 Hope my review helped.
Jay N.
San Diego, CA
I have bought this a couple of times . It's a good coverage even though it is a powder. I really liked it but I have scarring or pits if you will so  needed a filler to make it look good .so I purchased full coverage foundation instead . If you don't have these skin imperfections it's great .
Astrid/Princesa M.
I tried this product since I am a fan of Urban Decay.  I felt this works better for dry skin. My skin is oily and it left my face looking too dry and it didn't blend in with my liquid foundation.  The packaging was amazing and I recomend this for dry skin.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
Mineral makeup is one of my favorites. It leaves my fave feeling flawless but not oily and heavy. I wear extra sun screen under mine and never had a problem with it caking. I highly recommend this for it's finish and the natural glow it gives my skin
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I love the powdered make up and it leaves such a finished set that last for hours. I love how it's not an oil looking finish and it's great for my face which is kind of dry. I would recommend this to others but it's kind of pricey.
Kristen M.
Las Vegas, NV
Is Urban Decay Mineral Makeup better than other mineral makeups on the market?
Lilli J.
Dunwoody, GA
Do you like this better or worse than the pressed powder?
wendy s.