Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation uploaded by Ashley G.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Trance - medium Want porcelain-perfect coverage  and a modern, natural finish?  Surreal Skin Cream-to-Powder Foundation is your answer.  This ultra-lightweight formula transforms from a decadent cream to a micro-fine powder upon contact with skin.  You won t believe the instant transformation!  The light-as-air texture glides on effortlessly and feels as natural as your own skin.  Lighter than liquid, our buildable formula gives you all the coverage you desire, without the pore-clogging effects of heavier foundations - you can even wear it as a concealer. Hyaluronic Filling Spheres and Pearl Powders hydrate and reduce the appearance of fine lines, while antioxidants, like Vitamins A and C, nourish and protect skin. And, you Urban Decay fans will  love to pull this compact out of your bag!  The transparent violet compact features a coll

Urban Decay Surreal Skin Cream to Powder Foundation
  • "I absolutely love urban decay products like the eyeliner and eyeshadows!" in 2 reviews
  • "But the actual foundation was very thick and cakes and creases after a while." in 1 review
Lana S.
This is a really cool product and a really interesting formula because how it comes on sort of creamy and easy to spread on the face and then it dries up. It would even be great as wearing a loan for a more natural look but still have a good deal of coverage.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have to be honest, I bought this mostly because the packaging was so cute. It also works well! It was a little high in price, but other than that it is a great powder and would make a great gift!!!!!
Sumer H.
Love a great cream to powder foundation! I love how the cream feel makes it feel like your getting full coverage but the powder part makes it feel light and non oily.
Ashley W.
I went to Ulta looking for a new foundation (been using cargo, going to go back) I purchased this item while also using the face primer, which seems to work really great I love that. But this foundation, you have to make sure you put it on good so it doesnt streak, I use a foundation brush which seems to work good. Takes quite some time putting on flawless. But I feel like everytime I touch my face it smudges and removes some of the makeup from that spot. It just doesnt stay in place all day. It's a great concept, cream to powder, but just doesnt stay in place and stay even all day.
April Z.
Evansville, IN
Love everything that is Urban Decay!! It doesn't break out my overly senstive skin.  It always blends well and stays on!!  I have been using Urban Decay for a while and will continue to use it.  I usually find it at Ulta or Sephora.  Like I said a perfect product!
Aline S.
Morristown, NJ
I was ar Sephora ob day and I saw this really cool packaging for a power foundation and decided to give it a try! What a great found! I loveeeeeee this foundation!!! It feels so great on the skin. It has a perfect tone for my skin and it is so easy to use! The purple package has a mirror and also a mini brush. So it is perfect for a quick touch up in the middle of the day! Definitely great product!!!!
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Never thought I'd like a powder foundation until I came across this. It's light and airy. It has buildable coverage. I moisturize my skin prior to applying this and any form of foundation. I have combination skin so I always have to be cautious. I applied it with the sponge it came with. It worked perfectly. I prefer liquid foundations however if I were to run out I would gladly turn to this.
Afton P.
This stuff is pretty good. Definitely on the expensive high end side, but worth it. pretty easy to use, and good texture. Maybe not the best for oily skinned gals though. Seperates on nose area after a couple hours, but other than that small disadvantage, this foundation is great!
sylvia g.
Lascassas, TN
although I don't prefer powder foundation and am addicted to translucent powders, this is a very long wearing foundation and great for setting my foundation. I actually used this foundation for prom this year, so that I could get a more full coverage look, this foundation gave me the extra coverage I typically would go after, but for events, I would definitely recommend.
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
Its not full coverage but it does a great job at making my skin look natural!! A con is it sometimes does not blend that well. The packaging is ideal to take traveling as well!! It last a good amount of time but don't be too surprised if you have to do a few touch ups
does it break you out at all???
Anika A.
Is it really good for acne and blemishes????
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
How good is the coverage? Without looking caked up?
Kirstyn V.
Pleasant View, TN
Does this have a matte type finish or is it normal? Work for oily skin?? Combination??
Cassandra W.
Is this used alone or in addition to your regular foundation?