BY URBAN DECAY

Everything is cuter in travel size! If you love our amazing curling mascara, grab one for your TSA bag (or your boyfriend’s house.) Sculpt your lashes with perfectly sexy curves to feel instantly prettier-than-pretty. Our Supercurl formula boosts curl, separates lashes, and literally crafts each one into an expertly-shaped, battable set. Part of the secret lies in our molded and curved new technology wand that shapes lashes AND holds curl effectively throughout the day. Even more impressive are the incredible conditioning ingredients in our formula – packed with glycoprotein for lash thickening, moringa seeds to help with curl definition, and Meadowfoam seed oil and Shea Butter for conditioning and smoothing. Take that. Our adorable TSA-sized tube looks just like the full size, in mirrored gunmetal, embellished with swirling black scrolls.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water)
  • Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract
  • Yeast Extract
  • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
  • Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
  • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
  • Glycerin
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • PVP
  • Caprylyl Glycol
  • Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

• This mascara vs Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling Mas...2 Answers
  • I love love love this stuff! It works soon well. It makes...1 Answers
  • Oml this looks like a totally amazing product I think I w...1 Answers
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
  • "I've tried tons of mascara (Buxom Buxom, Dior Show, Smashbox, Bad Girl Lash, Cover Girl Lash Blast, Maybelline, Make Up Forever, Josie Maran, Tarte, etc), and this is the absolute best in my opinion. It does everything it promises. I can definitely skip curling with this mascara (which is good because my Tarte curler broke). I usually buy the Sephora sampler every year, but this year I am going to skip it because this is the best mascara for me out there. I cannot recommend this mascara enough. Everyone that I've recommended it to has loved it so far." in 160 reviews
  • "This mascara is great, if you let it dry out and thicken a bit. When you first open the wand, its a very watery consistency, and doesn't provide a huge outcome on the eye. But, set it up and leave it open for an hour or so and you have a different product entirely. It the thickens and lengthens beautifully." in 75 reviews
Danielle M.
Marietta, GA
This is a hard to remove formula, but damn, it does make my lashes look long and is inky black. Its not really wet, not really dry, right in that comfortable in-between for me. I can’t speak to the curling abilities, because I don’t regularly curl my lashes. Like I said before, it is hard to remove and will leave you with raccoon eyes the next morning if you don’t get it all in one go.
callie g.
I don’t have much to say about this other than I absolutely LOVE this mascara!

I naturally have long, thick, curly lashes (I know, #blessed) and don’t usually notice too much of a difference in mascaras but the Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara made my lashes even curlier than I thought possible. Great stuff!
Caroline M.
This mascara is amazing. It is so worth the money. I really like the wand and the way it makes my lashes look longer it doesn’t make them clumpy like some mascaras. This was my first time trying it and I got it at Sephora. I’m not disappointed at all I will be back for more!
sunflower d.
FL
I’ve had this mascara forever ! And it does exactly what I want to ! It’s a good value but pricey! It does last long, lengthens your eyelashes and gives volume ! Love love love the packaging ! Great buy if you have the money for it and if your looking for a high end mascara
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
I think it is this brush that I love so much! Not only urban decay but every mascara that I use with this type of brush is my new favorite! It makes my eyelashes look super long and I would recommend this kind of brush to people!
Maria M.
Danville
Brought a beautiful shape and definition to my eye. I have hazel/brown eyes so the dark definition this mascara gave made my eyes pop! I also love knowing this product is cruelty free. Still buy and use and will always recommend!
Amanda M.
I loved this mascara! It adds so much length and volume and doesn’t make your lashes look clumpy! I would highly recommend this mascara to anyone. The price isn’t too bad and It lasts all day without falling off!
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
One of my favorite mascaras ever! I love my eyelash curler, but I actually don’t even have to use it with this product. It definitely curls my lashes and it dries kind of stiff so the curl stays throughout the day!
Mackenzie R.
Needed something to help my eyelashes curl. The mascara was definitely something bad to save for. Urban stuff is expensive and the bottle didn’t last too long. Maybe 2 months max. Great product but wouldn’t buy again
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
Does it work? Does it actually work? I have good volume, and good length but my lashes are like totally straight! Annoying!
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it really worth paying more than double the price of some drug store mascaras?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite high end mascara and what is your favorite drugstore mascara?
christie p.