BeautyEyeMascaraUrban Decay
Supercurl Curling Mascara

Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Everything is cuter in travel size! If you love our amazing curling mascara, grab one for your TSA bag (or your boyfriend’s house.) Sculpt your lashes with perfectly sexy curves to feel instantly prettier-than-pretty. Our Supercurl formula boosts curl, separates lashes, and literally crafts each one into an expertly-shaped, battable set. Part of the secret lies in our molded and curved new technology wand that shapes lashes AND holds curl effectively throughout the day. Even more impressive are the incredible conditioning ingredients in our formula – packed with glycoprotein for lash thickening, moringa seeds to help with curl definition, and Meadowfoam seed oil and Shea Butter for conditioning and smoothing. Take that. Our adorable TSA-sized tube looks just like the full size, in mirrored gunmetal, embellished with swirling black scrolls.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water)
  • Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract
  • Yeast Extract
  • Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
  • Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
  • Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
  • Glycerin
  • Tocopheryl Acetate
  • PVP
  • Caprylyl Glycol
  • Phenoxyethanol

May Contain: CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

IT’s waterproof and how long does it last?
I Might be looking to try a new mascara anyone have any idea if this would be worth trying out?
Does this mascara give you a full look without getting clumpy?
Start your review of Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...best in my opinion. It does everything it promises. I can definitely skip curling with this mascara (which is good because my Tarte curler broke). I usually buy the Sephora sampler every year, but this year I am going to skip it because this is the best mascara for me out there. I cannot recommend this mascara enough. Everyone that I've recommended it to has loved it so far.in reviews
This mascara is great, if you let it dry out and thicken a bit. When you first open the wand, its a very watery consistency, and doesn't provide a huge outcome on the eye. But, set it up and leave it open for an hour or so and you have a different product entirely. It the thickens and lengthens beautifully.in reviews
LaWanna W.
Hinesville, GA
Really enjoyed receiving this Urban Decay Mascara in Ipsy this month. It was a small sample but wonderful. Goes on nice and dries fast. My lashes look false they are so long and dark..
bri R.
Great product I love everything from urban decay. it is a brand I swear by . mascara makes lashes curl up and appear longer.
Bob W.
Haines City, FL
This is a good mascara and it does what it claims. My favorite part about it is that it doesn't smear under your eyes or flake all over.
Becka F.
Pelham, AL
I have always had a problem with my eyelashes wanting to point down.I used this mascara and fell in love. It helps keep my eyelashes up, would absolutely recommend this product.
Daisy D.
Maywood, IL
I like it a lot I love how black it is and it really makes my lashes stand out
I like it a lot I love how black it is and it really makes my lashes stand out
JennyJen B.
Brush is really good and I like how it swings one way for more coverage #urbandecay good quality pricing a bit over priced
Elizabeth G.
At the beginning I did not have much confidence when using it but I like how it softens my eyelashes although the applicator is too full of product and leaves clumps but otherwise I like it a lot
Alexis T.
I got this as a trial size and I'm pretty impressed. I will most likely repurchase this my next ulta order. I sont use false lashes often so I build my lashes and this is a great product for that! I have been impressed by urban decay lately I'm going to check out more products. Drop any suggestions !!!
Kimberlyn R.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love this one because of the fact that it makes your eyelashes look really curly and it would help you w volume
Ashley R.
Mays Landing, NJ
Very good product ... lasts longer then other products... does not dry out quick.... gives me the volume I needed in my makeover