BY URBAN DECAY

Perfectly sculpted lashes get boost, separation and tons of pretty curl from our Supercurl Curling Mascara, and they'll last all day! Sculpt your lashes with perfectly sexy curves to feel instantly prettier-than-pretty. Our formula boosts curl, separates lashes, and literally crafts each one into an expertly-shaped, battable set. Part of the secret lies in our molded and curved new technology wand that shapes lashes and holds curl effectively throughout the day. Even more impressive are the incredible conditioning ingredients in our formula - packed with glycoprotein for lash thickening, moringa seeds to help with curl definition, and Meadowfoam seed oil and Shea Butter for conditioning and smoothing. Take that. We d probably love this mascara no matter what the tube looked like. But in the spirit of looki

• I love love love this stuff! It works soon well. It makes my eyes...1 Answers
  • What the name of their white mascara?1 Answers
  • How does this compare to Benefits Roller lash?1 Answers
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara
  • "it makes my eye lashes look longer and they don't feel heavy like most mascaras make you feel and my lashes do not stick together " in 50 reviews
  • "I wanted to buy the full size mascara once I ran out of the trial size but I was hesitant to pay $20, a little pricey for a mascara! " in 15 reviews
  • "The formula did seem to flake on me a bit, and it seemed to dry out pretty fast, but I'm not sure if it's because it was a sample size." in 15 reviews
  • "So people who use it thinking it's gonna give it a curl that an eyelash curler would will not get the results they are going to expect." in 14 reviews
  • "I received a mini sample of this and while it was a pretty good mascara formula, the brush didn't do much for me in the curl department." in 11 reviews
Caroline M.
Montgomery
This mascara is amazing. It is so worth the money. I really like the wand and the way it makes my lashes look longer it doesn’t make them clumpy like some mascaras. This was my first time trying it and I got it at Sephora. I’m not disappointed at all I will be back for more!
Lydia B.
Roseville, MN
I'm not sure if I got a bad batch but this mascara was extremely dry when first opened. After adding some eye drops to it for some lubrication, this mascara literally did nothing to my lashes. No lengthening or thickening whatsoever. No thanks.
Haley H.
I have long eye lashes so finding a mascara that intensified the length while giving them the mice upward curl is always super exciting! I’ve only bought this once but I would buy it again and again! And recommend it to anyone!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
This really does curl my eyelashes! I think it’s due to the curve of the eyelash brush. It’s a really good brand. I would recommend this product and I would buy again since this was a first time buy.
Miranda V.
I use to think “better than sex” mascara was the best brand on the market and I actually really loved it UNTIL I tried this mascara! This works way better, and doesn’t clump my eyelashes together. Makes my natural lashes look fake! It’s reasonably priced and I’ll definitely buy again!
Karen G.
Las Vegas, NV
There are pros and cons to this mascara. The con is that the brush bristles are so short and cause a couple lashes at a time to clump together. I can see where this is a desirable look for some but it's not for me. As for a pro - it's great for a second coat mascara. I put on a first coat of a mascara that separates my lashes and then I use this mascara - this mascara is significantly darker then my normal mascara and volumizes a bit. I use the curved back part of the brush so it doesn't clump lashes together but I still get the great effect of the super dark mascara. I am going to try a different UD mascara - that has a brush more conducive to keeping lashes separate in hopes it is as darkly pigmented as this one.
Mirella P.
Kenosha, WI
Not my main pic for mascara. I do like the wand but overall the mascara did flake on me and I wish it was easier to take off. I am more of a person to use a mascara that is waterproof. This one does not claim to be but it's weird to take off. You need to try it for yourself.
Ligia D.
Zion, IL
I love this mascara as a base coat before I put on another layer because my lashes are small and straight and this really helps with the shape and volume I'd like to achieve before adding falsies ! The formula dries fast and the wand helps to lift the lashes without even using an eyelash curler !
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
One of the best mascaras to hit my caboodle for sure. I bought this at ulta it came with a few other urban decay gems and it's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for and more with this it's beautiful on and in my bag I recommend this to anyone looking for mascara
Bridget B.
Rutland
I really loved this mascara. It was so nice.. I got ready for my day, did my usual beauty routine and put this on.. went to my classes, and 6hours later it was still looking good as when I put it on. Made my eye lashes fan out very nicely, wasn't clumpy at all. And I'm very picky about my mascara... but this brush applicator is lovely! I love my urban decay!
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
Does it work? Does it actually work? I have good volume, and good length but my lashes are like totally straight! Annoying!
Molly S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it really worth paying more than double the price of some drug store mascaras?
Emma P.
San Francisco, CA
What is your favorite high end mascara and what is your favorite drugstore mascara?
Emily Z.