Urban Decay Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner uploaded by Daja H.

BY URBAN DECAY

Our long-lasting, waterproof cream liner features triple black pigments—for the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable. An all-in-one weapon for super-precise or smudged, smoky lines, our long-lasting, waterproof cream liner features triple black pigments—for the purest, deepest, most intense black color imaginable.

Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner lays down tons of intense, lasting color in one stroke. The soft, creamy formula is easy to use, dries down quickly and gives you a controlled, precise application every time.

Super-Saturated Eyeliner gives you tons of control (particularly when you use it with our Perversion Angled Brush). And the cream formula is insanely versatile! Use it to add a little definition to your lash line or smudge it to create bold, thick lines.

Women who haven’t mastered the cat eye yet will have an easier time perfecting their technique with this formula. Just glide it on, creating a line that extends a little past the outer corner, then flick it slightly upward. You can also use Super-Saturated Eyeliner to create the outline for a cat eye and then fill it in with a pencil or liquid liner.

Super-Saturated Eyeliner contains nourishing jojoba oil, which provides moisture and gives the formula its creamy glide. And it’s paraben-free.

This creamy formula comes in a clear glass pot and has a highly metalized gunmetal cap debossed with the UD logo.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Isododecane, Polyethylene, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclohexasiloxane, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, VP/VA Copolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyester-4, Acacia Decurrens/Jojoba/Sunflower Seed Wax Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid

May Contain:

• CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)
  • CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake)

• Does this dry out quickly? I've never tried cream liners because ...1 Answers
  • Does this work nice? Is it easy to apply? 1 Answers
  • Does this liner burn? What is the length of wear? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Super-Saturated Ultra Intense Waterproof Cream Eyeliner
  • "It goes on super black like promised. When i bought it, i compared the testers from the urban decay and the sephora equivalent and the urban decay was much creamier. great for the under eye, although a little too dark for all the way across." in 79 reviews
  • "I love urban decay anything!!!! I really like this gel eyeliner. It goes on really smooth and creamy and lasts a long time!!" in 65 reviews
  • "This is the perfect eyeliner to create any look, from wings to tiny outlining! All you need is a great liner brush and patience. This product will dry out if you don't close the lid after every use. I have added Urban Decay's All Nighter spray to it before and it helps, but I just needed to replace it after a couple uses after that. " in 45 reviews
  • "I have been looking for an eyeliner that would not give me raccoon eyes anymore! I have very oily eyelids and no matter which eyeliner I've tried, i would always end up with dark smudges beneath my eyes. I've even tried all the waterproof name brand eyeliners at Sephora. this is my holy grail for eyeliners! " in 42 reviews
  • "I love how easily this product glides on and how it stays in place. It doesn't smudge or smear, even when you sweat!!" in 32 reviews
Olivia J.
This is the best eyeliner money can buy. It’s been my go to for years. I highly recommend it to everybody. There’s so many shades to and it performs so nicely. The price is affordable which is always a plus! Love this!
Greenleigh M.
Are use this product daily. With an angled brush it takes your look from 5 to a 1000 real quick. Very hard to remove and packaging is great. Just you need an angled brush and it is so creamy I am so obsessed
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the ONLY cream liner I will use. I swear by this! It’s the right kind of creamy and makes it so easy to outline & fill my brows. I use this on all of my clients and it’s my go to.
Joya W.
I like this product it just takes time to learn how to work with it. The product end up drying out on me pretty easy. I thought it should not do that as soon as it did especially for the price
Liz g.
Love this eyey liner. Favorite cream liner. The cream liners are the best for me . It's a good long lasting product. I'm satisfied with it. Had no problem with it what so ever. I do recommend this eyeliner one of the best.
Srin Y.
The colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
lindsey c.
Hueysville, ['', '', '']
This dries out in next to no time... if it's not already dry when you buy it. Don't waste your time or money on this. Works well when it's fresh which is the only reason it didn't get one star... but it's a one and done with shelf life.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at creating a beautiful and seamless executed liner. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
This is one of the best makeup products out. It works great and does what it is supposed to. This is a great product for anyone that can afford it as it is a little on the pricey side. I will continue to purchase it and keep it in my makeup kit
Megan L.
When I want my eyeliner to truly last, I use this as my go to. Applies smoothly and lasts all night. Takes a bit longer to apply compared to my pencil eyeliner, but the longevity of its wear is worth it.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this smudge or dry out easily?
Laurie H.
Does this dry out quickly? My L'oreal one is awesome but dries out too fast.
melissa d.
Herrin, IL
Does this work as well or better than the Tarte clay liner?
Kayla H.
Williston
Is this your ride or die? I prefer these types of eyeliner over a pen but looking for the BEST out there
Reshanett M.
What's the best way to apply the cream eyeliner?