BY URBAN DECAY

Rich and creamy lipstick with insane amounts of high-gloss shine—all captured in one chubby pencil. This addictive pencil delivers all the opaque, saturated, high-impact color of your favorite lipstick and an arresting high-gloss finish in one chubby pencil. A pigment-rich formula with a dynamic bright-to-neutral shade range in creamy and sparkly textures, it's the ideal way to bring a bit of high fashion to your everyday look. The runway-ready possibilities are endless! Be sure to check out Scandal and Flushed; both are UD.com exclusives that aren’t sold individually anywhere else!

Free of mineral oil and paraffin, this formula contains plant-derived ingredients that nourish, improve skin hydration and protect your lips. And because the barrels and boxes are color-matched to each shade, choosing the color you want is easy, even in the deep, dark depths of an oversize tote.

When your Super-Saturated pencils start to get dull, use the big barrel of our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener to grind them back to a perfect point.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Is the glitter from the Lip Color too much for daytime or...4 Answers
  • Did it stay on for a long period of time?5 Answers
  • Is it matt or shiny  ?? And what about the pigmentation??1 Answers
Buy on Macy's
  • "I couldn't believe this product was actually a 'lip pencil'. It's so creamy and goes on effortlessly and beautifully. I have Lovechild and it gives me the perfect pink look that I want. It's long lasting and the color is gorgeous. I use it as a lipstick because I have never been able to find the perfect color in a lipstick (like I found with this pencil) and it works just as great, if not better. " in 60 reviews
  • "I love how these are pigmented and last all day, they are creamy and much better to blend in ht an the new lipstick they have out now. I like the older fatter lipsticks better but these are equally good." in 49 reviews
  • "I have these in two colors! They are really pigmented and really moisturizing but they are not lasting because it's moisturizing. Like I said in most of my lip reviews, moisturizing lipsticks are not lasting and dry lipsticks are lasting. I love these because the colors I chose were a bright pink and a slightly nudey pink, both very pretty and both pigmented." in 26 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time and adds the perfect amount of color!" in 1 review
  • "This lip gloss is amazing and definitely worth the money." in 1 review
Rebekah R.
NEW YORK CITY
The pigmentation and shimmer of this product are amazing! But this product does not have a twist tube so it is hard to sharpen it. And the lipliner and lipstick have a totally different look so it is hard to find a matching color! Even though there are many positives to this liner there are also some negatives so it may not be worth the buy.
Kat J.
1,145 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
These Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Pencils are definitely the pigmented glossy lip product you’ve been missing,.... It’s a shame they’re discontinued, but I was able to snag a few on sale before they disappeared forever.

These lip pencils are so creamy, they glide onto your lips with ease... Don’t worry about them accentuating any dry spots or chapping, the moisturizing formula smooths everything out as you apply it. The pigment is quite impressive, and the glossy finish isn’t sticky at all. Not to mention, the color won’t fade as you go about your day.

My main complaint with this product is how badly it transfers,... It gets EVERYWHERE. Feathering, smudging, everything you DON’T want your lipstick to do: you name it, and this lip product does it. It’s very frustrating and basically counteracts all of the positive traits of this product. For that reason alone, I can see why they discontinued these lip pencils.

If Urban Decay somehow found a way to keep all of the gorgeous glossy pigment and make these pencils long-lasting at the same time, I would gladly buy one of every color. In the meantime, I won’t be wearing these as often as I would like to.
Denisse R.
Chicago , IL
I really like the color that I got and I really like the lip pencil. Whoever you do need to sharpen it and so it is a little old school in that way, I do need to go buy a sharpener that can fit the size of the pencil. Overall, the lipstick is good and it feels good on my lips.
Mayra L.
These are super pigmented ! Love this shade for the summer , I think it’s worth the price because of the quality! The scent is nice too , I totally recommend it to anyone, I really like it , ready to try some more
Lizzy T.
Imperial Beach, CA
Glides with precision, creamy and smooth. Long wear and professional for even the most smiley of smilers and giggly of gigglers. There are a couple of bad reviews I have seen, my advice first pair a couple similar shades at the store with a beauty consultant as the shades will differ on how the liner is worn. Also for higher performance lock in with creamy concealor I recommend smash box and use a concealing brush such as hourglass perfector. Then conceal with Nars moonpowder to STOP SMUDGING. Again those issues should not be an issue with the right tips and tricks from a trained Sephora beauty consultant! I'm pretty lucky with mine so there's that. ;)
kiana a.
north hollywood
Great for lining your lips perfectly and very smooth. I feel like it does smear alittle bit but lip liner could easily fix that. It definitely met my expectations, plus it had a good value to it and I would recommend to the people that have a hard time outlining there lips with regular lipsticks
Linh T.
Corp Christi, TX
I purchased this on urban decays website before it went on sale. I was intrigued but I feel meh about the product. Yes it's a fat lip pencil that puts shiny color on your lips. The texture of it just doesn't speak to me. Id prefer a balmy pencil such as cliniq8 chubby sticks.
Agnieszka C.
West Palm Beach
It’s not really the issue with the product I just don’t like glossy lip color. I used a friend’s and I was told it wasn’t super glossy but it definitely is. If you like that, then you should definitely try it out. I also like that it’s in a crayon! I would try in a matte
Jen V.
Mount Holly
I love these lip colors. It's like gloss and a lipstick had a perfect little baby. They have a ton of shine like gloss but the stay out power of lipstick. It goes on smooth and evenly. It is a little pricey, but it was worth. Sadly I believe they don't make these anymore.
Beth V.
Indiana
I got this product in the wizard of oz themed urban decay collaboration. I bought this off ultra.com. It wasn’t to pricey when it came with the eyeshadow kit and I found it easy to apply. I would recommend this product for sunny days at the beach or everyday wear.
Theresa G.
What is your best way of applying these amazing lippies? Do you use a primer? Liner?
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
Did it stay on for a long period of time?
Ashley D.
Los Angeles, CA
Sarah B.
Does this move around on your lips, and migrate outside the lips?
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Is this a nude color or a pinkish color?