MakeupLip MakeupLipstickUrban Decay
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color

Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color

Rich and creamy lipstick with insane amounts of high-gloss shine—all captured in one chubby pencil. This addictive pencil delivers all the opaque, saturated, high-impact color of your favorite lipstick and an arresting high-gloss finish in one chubby pencil. A pigment-rich formula with a dynamic bright-to-neutral shade range in creamy and sparkly textures, it's the ideal way to bring a bit of high fashion to your everyday look. The runway-ready possibilities are endless! Be sure to check out Scandal and Flushed; both are UD.com exclusives that aren’t sold individually anywhere else!

Free of mineral oil and paraffin, this formula contains plant-derived ingredients that nourish, improve skin hydration and protect your lips. And because the barrels and boxes are color-matched to each shade, choosing the color you want is easy, even in the deep, dark depths of an oversize tote.

When your Super-Saturated pencils start to get dull, use the big barrel of our Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener to grind them back to a perfect point.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Is it matt or shiny  ?? And what about the pigmentation??
Does this is lipstick smear?
Is the glitter from the Lip Color too much for daytime or casual events?
Start your review of Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color!
Product Highlights
...have Lovechild and it gives me the perfect pink look that I want. It's long lasting and the color is gorgeous. I use it as a lipstick because I have never been able to find the perfect color in a lipstick (like I found with this pencil) and it works just as great, if not better. in reviews
I love how these are pigmented and last all day, they are creamy and much better to blend in ht an the new lipstick they have out now. I like the older fatter lipsticks better but these are equally good.in reviews
I have these in two colors! They are really pigmented and really moisturizing but they are not lasting because it's moisturizing. Like I said in most of my lip reviews, moisturizing lipsticks are not lasting and dry lipsticks are lasting. I love these because the colors I chose were a bright pink and a slightly nudey pink, both very pretty and both pigmented.in reviews
This lip gloss is amazing and definitely worth the money.in reviews
It's a great color for going out on the town or even when you're just feeling a pop of color. in reviews
Jackson, TN
I used this in Big Bang and I always get tons and tons of complements. It’s a tried and true little pick me up shade with it’s bright pink happy color and shine!
2,067 reviews
Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
These Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Pencils are definitely the pigmented glossy lip product you’ve been missing,.... It’s a shame they’re discontinued, but I was able to snag a few on sale before they disappeared forever. These lip pencils are so creamy, they glide onto your lips with ease... Don’t worry about them accentuating any dry spots or chapping, the moisturizing formula smooths everything out as you apply it. The pigment is quite impressive, and the glossy finish isn’t sticky at all. Not to mention, the color won’t fade as you go about your day. My main complaint with this product is how badly it transfers,... It gets EVERYWHERE. Feathering, smudging, everything you DON’T want your lipstick to do: you name it, and this lip product does it. It’s very frustrating and basically counteracts all of the positive traits of this product. For that reason alone, I can see why they discontinued these lip pencils. If Urban Decay somehow found a way to keep all of the gorgeous glossy pigment and make these pencils long-lasting at the same time, I would gladly buy one of every color. In the meantime, I won’t be wearing these as often as I would like to.
Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color uploaded by Chelsea C.
Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color uploaded by Chelsea C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: UD Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color- Crush
Great product, especially if you love bright colors! I don’t use it as often but the pigment is great with a matte finish. I like it for a party look or Halloween looks. It’s a lil older so it might be hard finding it.
Edinburg, TX
I like it’s super créeme and colorful, my expectations with this product was normal cause it’s a lipstick, it’s was a gift for my birthday. Definitely you have to use it.
north hollywood
Great for lining your lips perfectly and very smooth. I feel like it does smear alittle bit but lip liner could easily fix that. It definitely met my expectations, plus it had a good value to it and I would recommend to the people that have a hard time outlining there lips with regular lipsticks
Kannapolis, NC
Very moisturing to me, but a few of the colors have a gritty feeling as the color wears down. You also lose a lot of the product since you have to sharpen the pencil. Other than that the color payoff is good
Long Beach, CA
Very bright colors! Great pigmentation. Easily wiped off though but otherwise a great product.
I love anything by Urban Decay and these are no exception. They go on completely smooth and creamy without feeling chalky or dry. They don't last very long though but this can easily be tucked in a purse for later applications.
When I used this product it started to break in little clumps which I didn’t like but other than that Love this product so much! It’s really easy to put on and the color is bold. The packaging is really cute too!
I liked this but it did have some wear on it, color didn’t stay on all day as I thought it would have. I used this product a few times, though it was a decent price I wouldn’t buy it again, didn’t last long. Not worth the price you pay. Wouldnt buy this again:/
Ask a question to the Influenster community...