Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation

Meet Stay Naked Weightless Foundation from Urban Decay. This foundation includes 50 shade ranges and lasts up to 24 hours. Use your shade for buildable medium coverage that gives a real skin matte-finish and is breathable. Plus, it's vegan and cruelty free.

Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Perlite, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Tocopherol, Moroccan Lava Clay, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glycerin, Empetrum Nigrum Fruit Juice, Isobutane, Potassium Sorbate, Methicone. May Contain (+/-):Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Is this a good foundation, [product:urban-decay-stay-naked-weightless-liquid-foundation] ?
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation Is this comparable or better than their old Naked Skin foundation? That was my go to foundation and I am running out 😭 looking for a new foundation and considering this one 🤔
Start your review of Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation!
Lovely J.
Akron, OH
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lovely J.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lovely J.
I received my Stay Naked Foundation Complimentary from influenster I. Thank you! 💜I must say this foundation is very weightless claims to be buildable medium coverage but seems full coverage to me my next post you will see looks I’ve done wearing this bomb foundation retailing at $39 at Ulta and Sephora and comes in 50 shades #StayNaked #contest #complimentary [user:urbandecaycosmetics] [user:Influenster] #beautyreview
Shianne P.
Fair Oaks, CA
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Shianne P.
Overall I am not the biggest fan of everything that comes from this brand so I was somewhat skeptical but happy to give it a try, sample sent from website, I was very happy with the foundation! When they say that up to 24 hour wear- I didn’t go that long, but after 12 hours it held beautifully and flawless to my skin. There are a lot of shades, I love the ingredients are vegan. It is buildable as claimed. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a light, medium coverage!
Lillee J.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Lillee J.
#SPONSOREDPOST (unpaid, given product for review) | The Stay Naked Foundation, I gotta say, I like the name. You know? It’s freeing 😂. I received 10NN, and 11NN, from Influenster. 10NN was too pink, but still neutral, however, I found 11NN to be more my speed, a pinch more yellow based. Upon applying, I do have dry skin, so I prepped beforehand with Tf GIB Serum and Laura Mercier Foundation Primer. I then applied the foundation onto the back of my hand, and on one side used a beauty blender, the other a brush. One, this foundation has a heavy paint smell, and IS FLAMMABLE until dry. Take that anyway you want. TWO, applying with a beauty blender looked most natural. It’s easy to build layers with, and honestly has more a soft matte finish. It doesn’t transfer, however, waterproof wise, if your face get’s wet, all is good, just don’t TOUCH or apply pressure, it will come off. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by the product, especially since my skin type normally can’t take matte foundations. No dry patches were really that visible. #StayNaked #contest #complimentary #yourfoundationshade [user:urbandecaycosmetics] [user:Influenster] #lilleejean
Cathy D.
Alpena, MI
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Cathy D.
I was able to test this free of charge with Influenster. I choose the 11NN color for my fair complexion and it matches perfectly. It is light weight and blends effortlessly. Doesn’t cake up or bring out fine lines, like some foundations do. Would highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing again.
Reba D.
Dallas, TX
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Reba D.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation is honestly breathable, lightweight, waterproof, and last for 24 hours. I wore to the river and had no issues with it coming off. I also wore it several concerts (outside in Texas) and loved that my face never felt cakey or uncomfortable. I truly don’t even realize I have foundation on. Highly recommend!
Jenn A.
Tampa, FL
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Jenn A.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Jenn A.
Love it!! Honestly it’s super light weight but also full coverage!! It goes on smooth and easily with my brush! And the pump makes it super easy as well! Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation
Leslie G.
Odessa, TX
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Leslie G.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Leslie G.
I received this product for free by influenster. I had heard so many good reviews of this foundation that I was dying to try it. They sent me the perfect tone for me 😍. The formula is very liquid but it is fine for me. I LOVE the packaging and container. it has medium to high coverage you can build it. I didn't need too much product for my whole face. leaves you with a beautiful matte finish. you do not need powder to mattify. It is very easy to work it there are no complications when applying. it has a very long duration. All day my skin was matte and my face is very oily and I did not use setting spray or powder. Best of all, it doesn't transfer and is waterproof.I'm in love. simply I loved it. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.😍😍😍❤
Taylor C.
Phoenix, AZ
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Taylor C.
I absolutely love this product. It is the perfect summertime foundation. It is extremely light, but that is why I love it. It evens out the color, but isn’t too heavy for the heat. I would definitely buy this after I’m done with what I have.
Leonzel J.
Gonzales, LA
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Leonzel J.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Leonzel J.
Review for: 70CB
I thought I chose the wrong shade but I was wrong the shade matched perfectly and remained unchanged until I removed it. The formula is very lightweight and close to the viscosity of water. I started out using two pumps and I think I used four pumps which included covering two scars. Even after hours of wear there was little to no transfer and no settling into my pores. I would recommend to those who have to wear a mask for extended periods of time and want to wear makeup too.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Krystal B.
Urban Decay Stay Naked Weightless Liquid Foundation uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 30NN
I love urban decay they always have great products. This foundation makes me feel like I have nothing on my face it's so light weight. Also a little pump of this goes a long ways, you don't need alot. urban-decay-stay-naked-weightless-liquid-foundation

391 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
cristi S.
Jessica J.
Shelby Twp, MI
il y a 2 mois
Tiphani H. il y a 2 mois
I actually like this one better, it gives a medium to full coverage with a Satin finish on the skin
Shannon F.
Lutz, FL
il y a 4 mois
Dorina A. il y a 4 mois
hey! I have combination skin and it looks perfectly fine. keep in mind the foundation is more on the dewier side, but if that’s okay it’s beautiful on the skin 💟