MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersUrban Decay
Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid

Urban Decay Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid

Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid

How does this product blend into the foundation?
Lo ame es muy lindo el labial te dura muchísimo es lo más lindo de la vida lo recomiendo muchisimoo
Do you use this with the stay naked concealer? If so which one do you apply first?
Start your review of Urban Decay Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid!
shonna G.
Bremerton, WA
Urban Decay Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by shonna G.
Love how they blend, weightless, beautiful color match. Will purchase again!!!!! Thank you so much NARS for coming out with a product that Blends like a dream. I recommend for anyone with fine lines under their eyes. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer
Sheena M.
Kennewick
Urban Decay Stay Naked Pro Customizer Color Correcting Fluid uploaded by Sheena M.
Review for: White
Love love love this concealer, it feels wait less lasts all day doesn't transfer crease or budge it conceals all my hard spots and brightens and looks really great. At the moment it's my favorite and my go to . I feels it's just a bit expensive but the packaging is lovely and it works well and so I will continue to buy and use it until I find something better.
The Dalles, OR
Works well as a mixer with other brand’s products as well as it does with Urban decay. As long as it’s the basic same texture, light and fluid and dries to a finish, you should be fine using this with a different concealer. The concealer is just a smidge to dry for my under eye so I use this and the red to pinkify another concealer than has just a touch more moisture but not dramatically different. Perfect for oily skin. It’s nice that it is a dryer formula bc it’s still very smooth and doesn’t show pores and you can always add moisture under or mix with a different product. Too much moisture and too much slip equals a bad mixer IMO, so this is perfect.
Roxanna R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me encanta urban decay. Es una marca perfecta para mi. Me encanta el corrector. Tiene un acabado muy padre.
Madison R.
Personally I would not recommend this product because it will be a waste of your money. This doesn’t blend well at all. I would recommend sticking to a non colored concealer .
Dania G.
Centreville, VA
Exelente producto muy recomendado me encanta 😍 cosas buenas cómo estás son las que me gusta usar
Veronica M.
mokena, IL
Review for: Red
It is one of my favorite brands, I love working with this brand, I like it because the work I do with it is impeccable
MRGI1962 K.
Remington, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Red
I love all their products are of very good quality very gentle with our face and lips, they have a large number of colors for everyone's taste super recommended
Review for: White, Red
I use this product to brighten my eyeshadows that I use. I have biracial skin so some eyeshadows come out great on my skin and other times I look a hot mess. This however helped make everything pop and look better! I'm able to play with darker colors and make them stand out more and not smudge or look like I have a black eye! I love the applicator; I can use a small dab or I can use the curved applicator and have a line on my eyelid and it applies just enough for me to spread it about. I love this product!
The Dalles, OR
Okay, this is an EXCELLENT concealer. The match is great, both to my complimenting foundation shade and my skin tone (I've worn it with and without foundation), and the coverage is EXCELLENT - zits, dark spots, under eye darkness...all gone. It also has the staying power it advertises. And a little really goes a LONG way - this stuff is powerful. My big problem is this is so strong, it's drying out the skin under my eyes. I tried using a brush, and didn't love the way that looked. Using a beauty blender, it looks flawless...until it dries and dries out my skin under there, making my eyes look older. I'm using a moisturizer underneath, but it doesn't really help. I also tried using less product, which did help some. I'm trying to see if I can balance it out somehow..