Urban Decay Stardust Lip Gloss uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.Urban Decay Stardust Lip Gloss uploaded by member-b94cad464Urban Decay Stardust Lip Gloss uploaded by Lucia M.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Andromeda: peachy pink sparkle Urban Decay s Stardust Shadow has attracted a pretty obsessive fan base, so they decided to launch this arresting gloss for all you sparkle fanatics. Teeny glints of sparkle reflect light, and the result is a deep, dynamic car paint effect: a sophisticated, lustrous shine that makes lips look fuller. The multifaceted shades work every day, but can amp up your nighttime looks as well. It s twinkling sparkle without the look of teenage glitter. This formula is thicker than your average gloss, but doesn t feel that way. Cushiony, but not sticky, Stardust has staying power and nourishes, too: Jojoba Oil conditions lips, Vitamin E improves moisture retention, and a vanilla-mint flavor keeps things interesting for your makeout partner. The clear, rectangular tube shows off color and sparkle.

• Hi makelovers compare Lips glitter Urban Decay vs Lip glo...1 Answers
  • Does it come in more colors ? 2 Answers
  • How long does this gloss last on the lips?1 Answers
Urban Decay Stardust Lip Gloss
  • "This color is so pretty and it looks so shiny on my lips, no matter how long it's been on. It's not too glossy either, and doesn't get sticky and catch my hair." in 49 reviews
  • "This gloss is such a bold and gorgeous color. It isn't a sticky gloss and is high quality. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time. " in 37 reviews
  • "Urban decay has some of the best quality beauty items out there I love this lip gloss and that's is saying a lot because I don't use a lot of lip gloss I mostly use lipstick!!" in 4 reviews
  • "It feels really good and isn't too sticky which I really love!" in 1 review
  • "Scent-wise, Stardust glosses possess a minty aroma/flavor, Little sticky though" in 1 review
Tori D.
I recieved this lipgloss in either my Sephora play bag or my Ipsy bag, can’t remeber which one.. I absolutely LOVE this lipgloss! It doesn’t have a sticky feel and last for HOURS at a time! Urban Decay has yet to disappoint in any make up product I have bought from them.
Katie O.
LOOOOVE THESE GLOSSES!!! Oh How I Wish They Were Still Available... I Still Have GlitterRock & Space Cowboy. Both Are Super GORGEOUS GLITTERY Glosses! 💖💖 They Both Have A Minty Smell/Taste To Them... PLEASE #UrbanDecay Bring These BACK!!!
Danielle S.
Gorgeous stuff!!!! I love the quality of the shimmer in it! And the smell! I would buy again and again. It doesn’t last long, but no “glosses” do. It was expensive but worth it. I would recommend to others
Tegan C.
Winfield, IL
I found the color of this product to be very beautiful. The shimmering fleck added really would add a sparkle and glow to my lips which I absolutely loved to see, but for me, the mixture of this gloss was just too sticky for me to deal with. I found myself constantly wiping it off my straws or water bottles and trying to eat would be a mess. Not to mention that my hair would get stuck on a windy day, and no one wants sticky lip-gloss hair. Other than that, it's cute. That's why it get's 4/5 stars. [ instagram: teganxterror ]
Kaitlyn S.
Honaker
This is a very high-quality product. I love this gloss so much. I usually do not use sparkle glosses as they can feel gritty and greasy, but this one doesn't! It is super moisturizing and smooth and has a shine too it without the yucky textures of other glosses. The colour is beautiful and the name is fitting. I feel like I'm wearing stardust on my lips because they really shine.
I use this gloss for a fancy evening out or at parties because it is super elegant and adds just the right amount of sparkle to complete any outfit.
Another plus is that this gloss smells really good, almost like a floral mint.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I am made of stardust, and this little gloss helped me shine! Ok in all seriousness, I love Urban Decay, love their products, and love the stardust collection. This lipgloss is definitely not for the faint of heart, it's super sparkles. The lipgloss is pretty, comes in a range of colors, is not sticky, cakey, or anything you wouldn't want your lipgloss to do. It doesn't have an all day staying power you will have to reapply. I think this is definitely worth the price.
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
This lip gloss is boss!  You really cannot go wrong with it.  It is easy to apply and last for a good amount of time.  I bought the lipgloss from sephoara with some other urban decay maake-up products.  I find that the store can be a little pricey, but I think it is worth it.  Having good quality make up is so important.  After applying the lip gloss my lips feel so buttery and they shine and sparkle something fierce.  This is definitely one of my favorite brands.
Itzy C.
GOLETA, CA
This lip gloss is the sexiest lip gloss I own. It doesn't go on too heavy and has the perfect amount of sparkle. The packaging is so nice too! I love that it isn't sticky and super easy to apply! A lot of lip glosses dry out my lips but not this would. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
You have to love and know how to apply makeup to use this. A crazy dramatic metallic eye or a gorgeous bronzed face makes magic with this. Great stay power. Exfoliate and moisturize before. Prime. Then apply. The radiance is extreme. Eye catching. Fab. Def try this. Using the Matte changing serums they have out there over this makes a super gnarly change to it, in a cool way. Purchased at Ulta
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
Who doesn't love a sparkly lip? I love the fact it makes my lips look like a sky full of stars and it oddly has a good smell to it? Maybe I'm weird because I always notice smells on lip products. But besides that- I wish it was a little less goopy, if you apple a small amount it doesn't really affect it, just be sure to while excess product off the brush before applying!
Stefanie B.
Does it come in more colors ?
Diana E.
Yonkers, NY
Hey I'm just wondering if you guys are gonna have a voxbox with this product included in it or at least where can I buy it
Allison K.
Tustin, CA
How long does this gloss last on the lips?
RosaEsther N.
San Juan
Hi makelovers compare Lips glitter Urban Decay vs Lip gloss maybelline 💄💋What's your favorito look holydays Christmas. Urban Decay Stardust Lip GlossMaybelline New York Lip Gloss Palette
Angel I.
How does the Revlon Lip butter feel on your lips and how long does it last? Favorite colors?