Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow

Bobby Dazzle - white w/ iridescent sparkle It s something unexpected in eyeshadow: an explosion of stars. Stardust shadows  silky texture delivers an incredible amount of sophisticated, twinkling sparkle. Boasting 40% more glitter than our most sparkly shadows, Stardust delivers a sheer wash of color, topped with teeny bits of iridescent sparkle that glisten like wet snow. The glitter , actually stays on your lids. No fallout, no chunky glitter... just stunning, sparkling eyes. From uptown neutrals like black, grey and brown to bright pops of turquoise, green and purple, the galaxy of shades helps create tons of looks, and blend well with our other Eyeshadows and range of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. The futuristic, squeeze-open case holds over TWO TIMES the amount of product in our other Eyeshadows. With all this Stardust, you ll be dreaming of a date night at the laserium...

I love white eyeshadow which is the best?
Why was this discontinued
Is this product good for those with pale skin?
Start your review of Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...had the hardest time narrowing it down to just those. They're all very sparkly, which I love and blend well. Plus the packaging is really unique on these. You squeeze the black part and then the clear cover flips up!in reviews
Very nice shade and very long lasting! I'd recommend this to anyone who like an all day last on makeup, no need to touch up from day to night.in reviews
Gicel A.
Blue Island, IL
Omg one of my fav's. Great makeup products great for a natural soft look! Great for a to go look.
Willii S.
Savannah, GA
Hannah F.
Stephenville, TX
I love this stuff! It makes me feel pretty and feel like I'm a movie star!!! If you like urban decay anything you will definitely like this stuff! I have hazel eyes and wasn't sure it would look good on me but it did!! I will continue to purchase this product!!
Ellen F.
Richmond, VA
My daughter absolutely loves Urban Decay. The prices are a bit expensive, but the color really lasts! The color selections are great.
Katie P.
Syracuse, NY
Crazy pigment, amazing quality, perfect compact, easy on the go, no dust, n
Crazy pigment, amazing quality, perfect compact, easy on the go, no dust, n
sara G.
Let me get the bad out of the way first, this shadow has A LOT of fallout. I know seems very bad but the color and durability overshadows the fallout. This color is just beautiful. Perfect for inner corner or just over the lid pop of color.
Abby L.
Seattle, WA
This was one of the first makeup products I ever bought. I have fond memories of it but the compact was not good. The product broke like 3 times and I would repurchase it time and time again but now that I am older I’ve found better.
Amber C.
Toledo, OH
Always beautiful pressed colors. This brand has a wide variety, but this is one of my favorites. It's long lasting, and easy to blend.
Heather M.
Newport News, VA
Really love this light beautiful eyeshadow. Urban Decay in my opinion is one of the best eyeshadows out there. Yes they are a little pricey but they work really well.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,212 reviews
It is really light and shimmery and I love how it reflects light. I am a repeat buyer of Stardust eye shadow and I love Urban Decay products I could not resist the urge to buy it and now I use it almost weekly I like to switch things up and try and play with different products all the time and The Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadow is one of my favorites.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...