Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow uploaded by Jordan V.Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow uploaded by Josie S.Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow uploaded by Ashley S.

BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Bobby Dazzle - white w/ iridescent sparkle It s something unexpected in eyeshadow: an explosion of stars. Stardust shadows  silky texture delivers an incredible amount of sophisticated, twinkling sparkle. Boasting 40% more glitter than our most sparkly shadows, Stardust delivers a sheer wash of color, topped with teeny bits of iridescent sparkle that glisten like wet snow. The glitter , actually stays on your lids. No fallout, no chunky glitter... just stunning, sparkling eyes. From uptown neutrals like black, grey and brown to bright pops of turquoise, green and purple, the galaxy of shades helps create tons of looks, and blend well with our other Eyeshadows and range of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils. The futuristic, squeeze-open case holds over TWO TIMES the amount of product in our other Eyeshadows. With all this Stardust, you ll be dreaming of a date night at the laserium...

Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow
  • "I bought 3 Stardust singles when they were on sale but I had the hardest time narrowing it down to just those. They're all very sparkly, which I love and blend well. Plus the packaging is really unique on these. You squeeze the black part and then the clear cover flips up!" in 70 reviews
  • "Very nice shade and very long lasting! I'd recommend this to anyone who like an all day last on makeup, no need to touch up from day to night." in 25 reviews
Morgan N.
Boynton Beach , FL
I LOVE this shadow to highlight my brow bone. It gives a nice wash of shimmer without being overpowering. At the same time it’s very buildable and pigmented so it can be built up if I decide to use it for other parts of the eye.
Marisa S.
Bethel, CT
I wasn’t as impressed with this shadow as I am with their others, perhaps because it’s so light and I felt the colors come out rather dull. I like the sparkle but they had other, better options
Megan C.
Bremerton
I am so mad I cannot find this stuff on shelves anymore because it’s sparkle was beautiful. It was so shiny I swear it could have fallen from the stars. I need more.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,195 reviews
It is really light and shimmery and I love how it reflects light. I am a repeat buyer of Stardust eye shadow and I love Urban Decay products I could not resist the urge to buy it and now I use it almost weekly I like to switch things up and try and play with different products all the time and The Urban Decay Stardust eyeshadow is one of my favorites.
Laura J.
Winchester
Urban Decays Stardust Eyeshadow was one of the very first eye shadows of their brand that I started to use. I really fell in love with it because of the glitter, I do wish it was a tad more pigmented, but I still love it. I would love to purchase it again, maybe in a different color next time!
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
The Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow is a pretty nice product. The only reason I took off one star is because I didn't like the gritty texture on my eyelids. The color is vibrant and I like the package. I recommend this product. Urban Decay is the best eyeshadow brand!
Logan S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love these shadows for their pigment and sparkle pay off. I use the grey sparkly one for every smokey look I do. They're pigmented, long-lasting, but also very blendable. Great for adding a pop to any look that may need a bit more glitter and glam.
Brittany S.
Sparta, TN
You are literately going to shine like a star with stardust its so beautiful and for being lite weight it has amazing color and pigment. One swipe onto your eyes and you can have all day glowing eyes.Reach for stardust if you want to be a star.Eye shadow that makes a statement.
Courtney D.
New Wilmngtn, PA
This is wonderful to highlight under your eyebrow with and to use in the corners of your eye. Also adds shimmer to a natural base shadow and then you later this on top...don't rub on with brush but pat it on instead. This will help create more shimmer.
Alvina A.
Stafford, TX
This is my all time favorite. I have used this shadow with every look before any eye shadow palate. It is very smooth and easy build able on eyelids. My eyes are little dark so i always used this with or without any eye makeup.
Jazzmen D.
Is this eyeshadow shimmer or matte?
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
Can I use this as a highlighter also for my brow bone??
Danielle B.
Morris , IL
Is this product good for those with pale skin?
jackalin z.
Carmichael, CA
Does this product have glitter on it?
Rachel Y.