BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marshmallow Urban Decay s popular Marshmallow and Honey powders now come in a smaller, sleeker box. Unlike juvenile sparklers, their Lickable Body Powders lend a soft radiance to skin with ultra-fine shimmer and universally flattering hues. Dusted over collarbones, shoulders and d collet , our body powders make skin look glowing and kissable. They smell amazing, too – and taste even better. You not only look lickable, you. are lickable, because Urban Decay s flavors temptingly taste like real marshmallow and real honey.  These gorgeous boxes make a stunning addition to any vanity, too. And as always, the puff s luxe ribbon strap makes it easy to hold. Sparkling Lickable Body Powder, Marshmallow.

Urban Decay Sparkling Lickable Body Powder
  • "The marshmallow and caramel scents were lite and also tasted good " in 3 reviews
Alice S.
Theu had this in gimlet which was lime flavored, i also had a cocoa flavored one. They all had different shaped containers and i really wish they hadnt discontinued theese. Ill have ro hit up ebay and see what they have. I loved this producted so much. I wore it all the time back in 2003/2004.
Marykate M.
Roseville, NSW
Oh Urban Decay! I love Urban Decay as a brand, but this product is
useless. First off, it is straight glitter. I love glitter but
regardless of what you use to apply it, you will be COVERED in glitter.
Second, the scent is really artificial. I know it's supposed to taste
and smell like honey, but really it's just straight up chemical. I will
not be repurchasing and I honestly regret spending the money on this
product.
bianca r.
I’ve had this for so long! Weird to say but it lasts very long! Amazing for a nice shimmer for hair and body i love using it after cream it has such a nice shimmer and smells amazing ! Lickable body powder 😋😍
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
Smells so sweet and leaves you nice and glittery I mean who doesn't love to sparkle. It's very subtle and pretty. I ordered mine from urban decay I've.m never looked in stores for them but when I order anything from the site one always ends up in my cart.
Jax B.
Indianapolis , IN
This is a pretty body powder that smells good and tastes good. It's give u a nice glow with some glitter but I wish it gave u more of a glow. I bought this years ago and it lasts forever and it comes with a nice cute puff. I really recommend this
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Haha husband said it tastes good lol I died but this smells amazing and has an amazing shimmer. A little goes a long way and I was so happy I got this when I did ! So excited I hope they come out with more !
April S.
Louisa, KY
Great for Birthdays to feel like a princess! A dance a night out and Valentine’s Day! Love the body powder with shimmer. The price is the only thing keeping it from 5 stars but the product is great a good quality and quantity! I do love urban decay!
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I absolutely love the marshmallow version of this powder. It smells and tastes just like a marshmallow. There are light shimmers within the powder to give the sexiest look. It's absolutely gorgeous on the skin during a night out. It's safe to lick but not recommended to eat because it is powder at the end of the day. I use this sparingly because I believe it has been discontinued. But if you can get your hands on it, I do recommend it!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
I LOVE! I searched high and low for this product before I found it for only 10$! I've seen it for as high as 80$ and 90$!!!! I love this product, I use it on the daily! I love the soft scent it gives, not overwhelming at all, and I'm obsessed with glitter so adding this to my arms, neck, and chest, are super fun when getting ready for the day. I hope they one day bring this product back! I can't get enough of it! Oh! And it does taste like marshmallow! Yum!
Amanda M.
Asbury Park, NJ
This product is exactly as it states. Lickable Marshmallow flavored shimmery body powder. It is SO much fun. It smells (and tastes) just like marshmallow. It is delicious and honestly it makes it difficult not to want to lick yourself while you wear it. It's great for a fun night out with the girls...or an intimate night in with your significant other! :)
Simone J.
Is this powder really lickable?? 😮
Bree S.
Ballston Spa, NY
Does it taste good? Does it really look good?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Is there any place I can find this where they sell it? I know it is discontinued, but I really want to try it!
Aria T.
What exactly is this product..?
Kelsey S.
Is this product still available for purchase? Worth buying?