Tyra C.
Tyra C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does the primer make a difference in the time that the eyeshadow lasts?
Amor C.
Amor C.
Corona, NY
10 months ago
In my opinion eyelid primers are essential, the color stay longer and you won’t have color transfer and it is easy to blend the shadows.
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Ocala, FL
1 year, 3 months ago
I agree...I always use primer! Face and eye!!!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Of course. I never use any makeup without applying primer first.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
1 year, 9 months ago
Definitely, I hadn't ever used it before but i got a sample in my Naked Palette and it has made a huge difference in the lasting power of my eyeshadow.
Emily r.
Emily r.
2 years, 4 months ago
The primer helps makes the colour "less patchy" , more vibrant, and more pigmented. It also helps they eye shadows blend in easier and helps make the colour last all day and night.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Hässleholm
2 years, 5 months ago
Oh yeah the colour dosen't wear of as easy with the primer
Sonia G.
Sonia G.
robstown, TX
2 years, 8 months ago
The primer definitely keeps your shadow in place a lot longer. It also makes for a bolder look.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Marlton, NJ
2 years, 8 months ago
I think the primer helps the color stay truer and the same all night. I also find that my makeup looks just as good at the end of a long night of dancing as when I left the house when I use the primer.
Circe V.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, the primer help a lot. It keeps it from smudging.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
3 years, 7 months ago
Primer makes a difference for ANY eyeshadow. Makes colors more vivid and lasts longer than without. Also helps shadows not crease.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Urban Decay's primer is pretty well-liked, and is known for it's staying power. I always use it, and I've never had any issues with my shadows creasing. However, the primer doesn't totally prevent fallout from shadows with lots of pieces of glitter in them.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 4 months ago
Absolutely! I can wear it in the pool and my makeup won't come off. amazing stuff! never have to touch up my eyes during the day.