Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette

This is the smoky eye done the UD way: a true range of shades (Neutral mattes! Shimmering jewel tones!) for a range of smoky looks. We're giving you everything you need to create the perfect smoky eye, Urban Decay style. Zipped inside this sleek, mirrored case are ten decadent shades (five are exclusive), including neutral mattes and shimmering jewel tones for a range of smoky looks. Sure, you can create a smoky eye with a range of gray and black shades. But what about a touch of purple, blue or bronze? The Smoked Eyeshadow Palette lets you keep things simple… or get a little more creative. (TIP: If you need a basic daytime look, stick to the range of matte neutrals. Throw the palette in your bag, and add some smoke as you leave the office.)

Our secret smoky eye weapon? A blacker-than-black matte pencil. Included with the Smoked Palette is a full-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, AND a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Also included is a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to 12 smoky eye looks, written by Urban Decay founder Wende Zomnir. Both smoky-eye pros and shadow newbies will benefit from this detailed guide to looks from “iconic” to “smoldering” to “reality star”.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Eyeshadow Ingredients:

Kinky / Freestyle / Backdoor:

Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Mushroom:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Barlust / Rockstar / Evidence:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Blackout:

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Boron Nitride.

Loaded:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

Asphalt:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.

All Shades May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).

Eye Pencil Ingredients:

Perversion:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethelene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol.

May Contain:

CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2).

Primer Potion Ingredients:

Original:

Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Isopropyl Lanolate.

Do these colors come off as real pigmented?
What is your favorite shade in this palette?
What is you favorite eyeshadow palette? Mine is the smoked urban decay palette Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“Perfect palette for a smokey eye. The colors are unique and so pigmented!” in reviews
“I love this palette! Super pigmented shadows are so beautiful. I also love the edition of a couple of neutral matte shadows perfect for highlighting to help balance a shimmering smokey eye. Also the 24/7 liner is super dark and lasts all day without smudging or smearing. The primer has always been a favorite of mine keeps shadows on all day.” in reviews
“Comes with a 24/7 glide on eyeliner in Perversion, a sample size of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and 10 great eyeshadows.” in reviews
“Especially the included look book which is super helpful for beginners and detailed enough that anyone can understand but not so detailed that youll forget what you were doing by the time you finish reading step 1” in reviews
“It's a good palette for Urban Decay Newb because on top of the 10 shadows it also comes with their primer potion and 24/7 Glide on pencil.” in reviews
Pittsburgh
Urban Decay is one of the best at eyeshadows! This palette is no exception. It comes with all the essentials for perfect smokey eyes in a variety of styles and colors. You also get the 24/7 glide on eyeliner in the shade Perversion, which is a great liner to have when you are doing a smokey eye. The palette includes a pamphlet with instructions on how to do an array of different smokey eye looks using only what you’ve got in the palette which would definitely be helpful for beginners or anyone just starting to experiment with the smokey eye looks. The shadows are UD’s usual soft, velvety, ultra pigmented formula. You can never go wrong with an Urban Decay eye shadow palette.
Erie , PA
Cool colors, crap product. Even with a primer I'd have to reapply through out the day. Maybelline is even better. For the price?- its robbery. Packaging is neat- little zipper clutch like deal. Pigment is pretty good, it just doesn't last!!!! Urban Decay used to make a decent shadow- maybe I was young and inexperienced and just thought they did, but i swear something changed. Still, they're no longer welcomed in my home, I recommend these shadows to no one- even my worst enemy deserves something better.
Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kaytee S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Overall the Smoked Urban Decay Pallette is great especially for beginners. And OMG the packaging brings out the emo girl side of me! The shadows blend great except for one... Blackout. I've almost given up trying with this shade. You can even tell with my swatch that it looks kind of splotchy. Another problem with this pallette in particular is that the pigment in the eyeshadows themselves don't quite look the same on your actual skin. Overall, I adore this pallette! 💕
Surprise, AZ
Anything Urban Decay is a WINNER in my eyes!! Their eyeshadow is stunning. Vibrant, rich colors that last all day into the night. I recommend pairing it with Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion to elongate your wear time. Tip: Use your ring finger to blend out for a softer look!
Amery, WI
I really like this palette. I like the size of the colors and it’s just kind of the essentials. The color pay off is decent and the fallout is minimal. I don’t care for the packaging. It is durable for travel but it feels cheaper than most UD palettes I own. Would recommend.
Purchased at: Sephora
This was everything you needed for the perfect smokey eye. The zip up packaging was edgy but my zipper would get hung up and I'd have to pry it open. The colors applied like butter. The color story was very cohesive. I would've liked more transition shades.
Wilmington, DE
although I love the colors of the palette I experienced a lot of fallout during application. I also wish the palette case was slightly larger as found I had to switch to a smaller brush when my fuller fluffy brush picked up 2 colors
Springdale, AR
Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Anna H.
Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I completely love this pallet just because it has all the colors that I’ll possibly need. If it had one a highlighter with in the pallet it would just be my everyday go to. All in all it has a brush with a mirror so I highly recommend it and it’s lightweight. It’s not as pigmented as I thought but I just absolutely love this pallet.
Greenwood
Amazing palette for when you need to create a dark Smokey eye look! Great consistency and glides on the skin! Also great is used for highlighter with the lighter shades. Would definitely recommend
Walker, LA
One of my favorite pallets of all times if you want a smoky eye this is great for that. I am up Obsessedwith all urban decay palette. Nothing to change or improve. Will buy when I run out
Ask a question to the Influenster community...