Urban Decay Smoked Eyeshadow Palette
BY URBAN DECAY
This is the smoky eye done the UD way: a true range of shades (Neutral mattes! Shimmering jewel tones!) for a range of smoky looks. We're giving you everything you need to create the perfect smoky eye, Urban Decay style. Zipped inside this sleek, mirrored case are ten decadent shades (five are exclusive), including neutral mattes and shimmering jewel tones for a range of smoky looks. Sure, you can create a smoky eye with a range of gray and black shades. But what about a touch of purple, blue or bronze? The Smoked Eyeshadow Palette lets you keep things simple… or get a little more creative. (TIP: If you need a basic daytime look, stick to the range of matte neutrals. Throw the palette in your bag, and add some smoke as you leave the office.)
Our secret smoky eye weapon? A blacker-than-black matte pencil. Included with the Smoked Palette is a full-size 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion, AND a travel-size Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
Also included is a beautifully illustrated, step-by-step guide to 12 smoky eye looks, written by Urban Decay founder Wende Zomnir. Both smoky-eye pros and shadow newbies will benefit from this detailed guide to looks from “iconic” to “smoldering” to “reality star”.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
Kinky / Freestyle / Backdoor:
Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
Barlust / Rockstar / Evidence:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.
Talc, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Boron Nitride.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Talc, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite.
All Shades May Contain:
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77007 (Ultramarines).
Eye Pencil Ingredients:
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethelene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol.
CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77266 (Black 2).
Primer Potion Ingredients:
Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate,Isopropyl Lanolate.see more...
Top Questions See all 181 Q&A
- "Perfect palette for a smokey eye. The colors are unique and so pigmented!" in 298 reviews
- "I love this palette! Super pigmented shadows are so beautiful. I also love the edition of a couple of neutral matte shadows perfect for highlighting to help balance a shimmering smokey eye. Also the 24/7 liner is super dark and lasts all day without smudging or smearing. The primer has always been a favorite of mine keeps shadows on all day." in 53 reviews
- "Comes with a 24/7 glide on eyeliner in Perversion, a sample size of the Eyeshadow Primer Potion, and 10 great eyeshadows." in 14 reviews
- "It's a good palette for Urban Decay Newb because on top of the 10 shadows it also comes with their primer potion and 24/7 Glide on pencil." in 9 reviews
- "Especially the included look book which is super helpful for beginners and detailed enough that anyone can understand but not so detailed that youll forget what you were doing by the time you finish reading step 1" in 9 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos