BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where else they sell this other than a store? On...1 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Fading? Feathering? 1 Answers
  • i havent use urban decay smoke out pencil i wanna know how is it1 Answers
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
I love the Urban Decay eye pencils. Pencils are my eye make-up of choice. I love the ease and versatility they offer, and I adore using just the pencil and my fingers and skipping the brushes. These pencils glide on easily and offer a bit of blend time prior to setting up. One set, they don't move and stay true. I prefer the paler, more natural colors as they suit my coloring and style the best, but this purple is a fun alternative to the blacks, which are bit too inky for me in this line.
Tara M.
Very pretty color payoff with my blue eyes. Although I don't use the end to smoke it out, I use another brush out of my set I really like this for when I want a small pop of color on the waterline or if I'm doing a glitter purple eye on the lid I use this as my base to get more pigment. I have tons of Urban Decay eyeliners & I pike them all. Although I haven't tried the waterproof ones yet. I need to though to see if they have lasting power in the waterline
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I have the Urban Decay smoke Out Eye Pencil in the Purple Haze color and it is by far one of my favorite eye pencils! It is a beautiful deep purple and really accents my Hazel Eyes! It really does make them pop! Not only does it look great it also blends very nicely! Which is hard to find in an eye pencil. If you have not tried it then i highly recommend that you do!
Ally G.
Westport, CT
This glides on like a dream! I never would have thought about using PURPLE eyeliner until I went to the store and the lady working there recommended it for my brown eyes and wow I'm never turning back. It doesn't come out like an electric purple, but its just purple enough that its so beautiful!! If you have brown eyes and are feeling bold this eyeliner is for you!
Amy M.
Hobart, IN
Received this as a trial item and it was just okay. The color was a little too purple for every day use. I'm a huge smash box eyeliner fan, and it doesn't really measure up in my opinion. I love self sharpening as a mom of 2 it takes an extra step out of my makeup routine and keeps my pencil sharp all the time.... A must have this product is missing in my opinion.
Melissa M.
Burien, WA
I love the urban decay perversion eyeliner as well as the mascara. They are currently my favorite go to eye product. They don't smudge or transfer to my eye crease, they are definitely long wear but come off easily with a makeup remover wipe. I bought the naked urban decay on the run set that came with the perversion eyeliner and mascara that got me addicted.
Sarah W.
Estill Spgs, TN
If you're looking for a new color and a new way to do your eye try the Purple Haze eye pencil by Urban Decay. These are definitely not stay put, as they're meant to have some give and take at what you put on and acheive that smoked out effect. They're good for pigmentation and look great blended in the crease. A little pricey but good overall.
Kate H.
So I bought this on sale at Ulta on a whim, and I love it. It's a little creamier than the 24/7 formula, so it's easier to blend if you're going for a smokey look. But it has the same staying power as the 24/7 liners once it's set. The color selections on this line are great for a subtle no-make up look all the way up to a full on smokey eye.
Maggie R.
Longview, WA
This eye liner is amazing. It works so well and doesn't smudge unless you want to smudge it which you have to do quickly after you apply it. This purple is the best color because I have an darker complexion with olive/yellowish skin tones. The purple really brings out my eyes and it goes on so smooth. I would highly recommend this eyeliner.
Courtney S.
Ypsilanti, MI
While having a soft application, these liners let all day! They do not budge on my eyelids - I have somewhat oily ones. I have this product in multiple colors and have never had any complaints. I also like that I have to sharpen it myself because sometimes the automatic ones don't work. I like knowing I'm using 100% of my product!
Gaby  S.
Is it really pigmented?
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Does this liner smudge easily?
TaSheka S.
What's your favorite color????
Ana I.
i havent use urban decay smoke out pencil i wanna know how is it
G D.
Does anyone know where else they sell this other than a store? Online seems to not have it either sometimes?