BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does anyone know where else they sell this other than a s...1 Answers
  • Does this product last all day? Fading? Feathering? 1 Answers
  • i havent use urban decay smoke out pencil i wanna know ho...1 Answers
Urban Decay Smoke Out Eye Pencil
  • "Love it! Long lasting eyeliner and gives you that sexy smoky eye look. Works for me." in 67 reviews
  • "Possibly the best item I've used for my art of makeup! great for waterline or creative designs used in movie magic." in 32 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is great! The black one is awesome! Stays on all day and looks great. Doesn't smudge" in 26 reviews
Jenny Z.
Edinburg, TX
I recently got this through hautelook.com for only $6.00 each. I got Maui Wowie, Purple Haze, and Maritime. What everyone else said is true......USE WITH WATER! Dip it in water, and the pencil glides on my eyelids. Use it dry, and it'll either crumble, or drag your eyelids. It's a good pencil, but takes a little effort to get it right. But for $6.00 for Urban Decay, I think it's a pretty good deal.
Shakira C.
Really easy to blend way easier to apply it's really slick and soft at application and has high pigmentation I mostly use this on my eyes but sometimes I use it to outline my eyebrows and then blend which is another way you can put this product to use
Valerie B.
Bountiful, UT
The eyeliner is so pigmented. I have it in the black color. It's a great liner, applies smoothly and stays all day. I am very impressed by the eye pencil. It smudges easily if you want to do more of a smokey look rather than just a line. Definitely would repurchase in multiple colors.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
Wonderful eye pencil, a little goes a long way so it really lasts forever!  I am a first time user but would purchase again if there were a sale.  Otherwise, I tend to try out almost a different smoky eye liner every time I get a new one.  I would recommend!
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Love these pencils for a night out. Makes it very easy to create a smoky eye. It definitely can last all night. Never had any issues with smudging. I like the variety of deep shades it is available in. I would buy it again, but it's not something I use often.
Kerby O.
Hialeah, FL
this eyeliner is really nice it glides on easily without hurting my eyes it's one of the best ones I have tried and pretty versatile presentation I also love that it's true to color, I wish it had a different cap tho overall I would definitely recommend
Steph H.
It looks good when it first goes on, and it's better than other pencils, but it still smudges off if I don't use a setting spray. I much prefer their liquid liner, but if I'm in a pinch, I will use this one.
Jillian A.
Covington, LA
Great pencil liner for a smudged out Smokey eye! Had all day and night staying power with rich color payoff. Glides on without tugging or pulling and even used to line my waterline and lower lash line. A great liner for any makeup collection.
Ruthy W.
Liberty Lake
I may have just received a bad one but the "lead" inner pencil material was broken all inside the eyeliner. I was bummed because I really wanted to use it and the "lead" seemed very creamy and easy going on but unfortunately wasn't able to use it.
Rebecca D.
Grayson, KY
I like the smooth glide of this pencil and it has a great smudge tip. Nicely packaged. I've only bought it once. I have a hard time maintaining a good tip. I've tried various sharpeners and so far no change.
Gaby  S.
Is it really pigmented?
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
Does this liner smudge easily?
TaSheka S.
What's your favorite color????
Ana I.
i havent use urban decay smoke out pencil i wanna know how is it
G D.
Does anyone know where else they sell this other than a store? Online seems to not have it either sometimes?