Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick
Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick
By Urban Decay
katie H.

I want to use this lipstick but I have super dry lips. What should I use to keep my lips from drying out.

Altynai T.
Altynai T.
7 months, 1 week ago
I have 2 sheer colors and they work very well👍
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
1 year, 8 months ago
You can try out the sheer lipsticks since they don't tend to dry your lips out. I moisturize my lips really well when I'm using the matte ones, and that tends to help.
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Winter Springs, FL
1 year, 9 months ago
Check out bite beauty at Sephora.
member-44c99678b
member-44c99678b
1 year, 9 months ago
You should use a lip scrub then some chapstick it will make your lips smooth.
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Navasota, TX
1 year, 9 months ago
I usually use a lip balm under matte products. Also, try exfoliating and moisturizing your lips!