BY URBAN DECAY

Don’t let the size of this palette fool you. We loaded Shadow Box with a DOZEN of our most amazing shades—from pale to deep, matte to sparkly (including nine bestsellers and three never-before-seen shades!).

It’s the ultimate beauty dilemma: you’re going away for the weekend and you can only bring ONE palette with you. Quick, which one do you choose? No need to give yourself a makeup-induced panic attack; our Shadow Box has you covered.

The lineup? Nine bestsellers and three never-before-seen shades you’ll reach for again and again. Experiment with a diverse range of looks. Whether you want to do a purple eye, a green eye, a smoky eye or a shimmery eye, it’s all here!

Inspired by our long-running Ammo Palette, with a completely updated (and even bigger) shade range, Shadow Box is the perfect all-in-one palette. Whether you’re new to Urban Decay or you’ve got a whole stash of UD products on your vanity, the Shadow Box is one palette you need in your arsenal.

From new shades like Baked Cowboy (an amazing golden bronze) and Moonshadow (a stunning bright navy blue) to cult classics like Sin, Mushroom and Blackout, Shadow Box has something for everyone. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Our Shadow Box palette features dark, gorgeous orchids in rich purple hues. Inside, the same orchid artwork repeats in black and white (to contrast all of those amazing shadows!). The finishing touch: a cool magnetic closure in the shape of the UD icon.

What You Get:

Sin (champagne shimmer), Indo (bright metallic emerald green shimmer), Bordello (pale mauve shimmer w/gold micro-glitter), Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Blackout (blackest black matte), Flash (bright iridescent purple shimmer), Mushroom (warm gray shimmer), Lost (medium metallic brown shimmer), Freelove (golden vibrant peach shimmer), Moonshadow (bright navy blue shimmer w/tonal sparkle) and Baked Cowboy (golden bronze shimmer w/tonal sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Indo/Bordello/Tornado/Smog/Freelove/Baked Cowboy:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Sin:

Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Flash:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA,PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Mushroom:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Moonshadow/Lost:

Talc, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Blackout:

Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartatel, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Chloride, Silica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)

Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This the perfect palette! So many.possibilities and nicely pigmented! The colors blend very well with or without a primer! Highly recommend!" in 281 reviews
  • "I am in love with this eyeshadow. There are so many fun combinations. I could do my makeup all day. This palette has very neutral earthy tones but some fun colors in there too if your looking to turn it up a bit. " in 37 reviews
  • "One of my FAVORITE palettes! It's a great price and the colors are breathtaking. It's perfect for those who don't wear a lot of color but like to have a little pop of it every now and then. The shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. Great product." in 33 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I’ll admit that I didn’t like this palette much the first few weeks I had it; the shadows were subtle and dry. But after using it, I realized that sometimes subtle is a good thing; these shadows are very buildable and the shimmers look pretty without being in your face. I do get fallout if I try to pack on more than two layers of the shimmer shades.

I don’t like the last two shades at the end; they’re too sheer and fade off my eyelids after a few hours even when I use primer. The brush enclosed is decent, but I would rather not have it if the price were to be lowered and the packaging attracts dust. This is nice, but I don’t think it is worth $54; I am keeping mine because I got a discount.
Carolyn W.
I usually love Urban Decay's eyeshadows, but am a bit disappointed with this pallette. While I love the color selection, the shadow texture is rather dry and powdery (in a bad way). They are not very soft and smooth like other Urban Decay eyeshadows, so they are hard to blend. It takes a bit of product (more than would be expected) to build up pigment on the eyelid. However, some of the shades are better textured than others (I really like Smog) and once you do get them applied correctly, they do look pretty.
Myia J.
This is one of my favorite palettes for a night out. The shadows are very luxe and the ones with the chunky glitter are my favorite for a night time look. I have used the shadows wet and dry and they work extremely well both ways! I also use them wet as a liner and they have excellent staying power and they are super pigmented.
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Urban decay. Nuff said lol. In all seriousness though the shadows are super pigmented and blendable. Worth every penny. Pallets are so pretty. Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow PaletteUrban Decay Shadow Box AmmoUrban Decay Moondust EyeshadowUrban Decay Naked3 Eyeshadow Palette
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I love Urban Decay products. I was at Ulta and saw this shadow box and had to have it. I had previously received samples of two of the colors in my Ipsy monthly subscription bag (Fireball and Lounge) and loved them. Sometimes when you get a palette you know that you'll only use some of the colors. Not the case with the Nocturnal Shadow Box. I love all of the colors. Even though the more matte shades have some shimmer, it isn't bad at all. The colors are pigmented and absolutely beautiful. The black is true black. The silver, Armor, does go on with darker undertones than it appears. I always get compliments on these eye shadows.
Amy J.
Mechanicsburg, PA
One of my staples. I gave it a three because the colors don't really make sense together and the darker colors crease even with primer.....but I still reach for it every so often. The lighter/shimmery shades are longer lasting and I'm always using the black to set my eye liner.
Brieana C.
Englewood, NJ
Lots of fall out when used, Colors show really brightly. You can see in one of my pictures that I uploaded the colors are very pigmented. Too bad this was a special edition from Sephora that came out maybe about three years ago and it is long gone.
Gina D.
Tiffin, OH
These are excellent. The colors are bold and beautiful. These are perfect for people who are afraid of color. The shadows are vividly pigmented and buttery soft. I would definitely buy again. I love these smaller pallets they give me some extra fun colors to add to my mostly nude collection.
Jenni A.
Glasgow
This is a nice product. When I ordered it online I expected it to be bigger but it fits nicely in a travel makeup bag and have some good colors for day to day looks. I would recommend this to others. I dont know if I will buy it again though.
olivia 🌻.
Dallas
The eyeshadow is good but I never use it. The color selection is weird and you can't really make a look out of this. I only use 1 or 2 colors out of this at a time so I don't think it's worth the money. I only bought it because it was on sale
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
I would really love to try this , is it pigmented ?
Jamie S.
Highland Park, IL
is this still being sold?
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
How good is this and is it worth purchasing? I've heard mixed reviews?
Jenna W.
How is the pigment with these colors? Do they stand out all day? Are they easy to rub off?
Joseph N.
How pigmented is this pallet ?