Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette

Don’t let the size of this palette fool you. We loaded Shadow Box with a DOZEN of our most amazing shades—from pale to deep, matte to sparkly (including nine bestsellers and three never-before-seen shades!).

It’s the ultimate beauty dilemma: you’re going away for the weekend and you can only bring ONE palette with you. Quick, which one do you choose? No need to give yourself a makeup-induced panic attack; our Shadow Box has you covered.

The lineup? Nine bestsellers and three never-before-seen shades you’ll reach for again and again. Experiment with a diverse range of looks. Whether you want to do a purple eye, a green eye, a smoky eye or a shimmery eye, it’s all here!

Inspired by our long-running Ammo Palette, with a completely updated (and even bigger) shade range, Shadow Box is the perfect all-in-one palette. Whether you’re new to Urban Decay or you’ve got a whole stash of UD products on your vanity, the Shadow Box is one palette you need in your arsenal.

From new shades like Baked Cowboy (an amazing golden bronze) and Moonshadow (a stunning bright navy blue) to cult classics like Sin, Mushroom and Blackout, Shadow Box has something for everyone. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Our Shadow Box palette features dark, gorgeous orchids in rich purple hues. Inside, the same orchid artwork repeats in black and white (to contrast all of those amazing shadows!). The finishing touch: a cool magnetic closure in the shape of the UD icon.

What You Get:

Sin (champagne shimmer), Indo (bright metallic emerald green shimmer), Bordello (pale mauve shimmer w/gold micro-glitter), Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Blackout (blackest black matte), Flash (bright iridescent purple shimmer), Mushroom (warm gray shimmer), Lost (medium metallic brown shimmer), Freelove (golden vibrant peach shimmer), Moonshadow (bright navy blue shimmer w/tonal sparkle) and Baked Cowboy (golden bronze shimmer w/tonal sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Indo/Bordello/Tornado/Smog/Freelove/Baked Cowboy:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Sin:

Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Flash:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA,PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Mushroom:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Moonshadow/Lost:

Talc, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Blackout:

Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartatel, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Chloride, Silica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)

Does the eyeshadow blend well?
Does the eye shadow blend good on the eyes?
Is the Eyeshadow pigmented?
Start your review of Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This the perfect palette! So many.possibilities and nicely pigmented! The colors blend very well with or without a primer! Highly recommend!in reviews
...fun combinations. I could do my makeup all day. This palette has very neutral earthy tones but some fun colors in there too if your looking to turn it up a bit. in reviews
...little pop of it every now and then. The shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. Great product.in reviews
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
The site won’t let me tag this specific single eyeshadow, but it’s Urban Decay eyeshadow single pan in the color “Loaded”. It’s a beautiful green blue shade! It goes on kind of lightly but you can build it up.
Highland Spgs, VA
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Hayden H.
Purchased at: ULTA
My go to travel palette, has all my favorite shades from previous palettes, small and compact to fit perfectly during travel, the shades are nice and blendable and I feel it makes my blue eyes POP! I can never get enough of urban decay! Simply the best brand and worth every penny!
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley K.
Super pigmented and smooth on skin. The reflection on some of these shades is amazing. The one I’m wearing in particular. Greenish blue and shines like a peacock. Had to restock it Bc I used it so often!
Fort Worth, TX
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brandy R.
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Brandy R.
The Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette is such a beautiful and unusual palette. The color story seems a little random to me but there’s no denying that urban decay knows how to nail their shadows. The pigment is on point and they blend like a dream. This is a brand I highly recommend and plan to continue purchasing for myself. #PaletteLove
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jetzii O.
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jetzii O.
This was one of the first products I got from Urban Decay and I lovee it.! Gorgeous shades and great pigmentation.<3 Also perfect if you're on the go.(=
Cleveland, OH
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jenny S.
I adore this palette! It’s highly pigmented and it is long lasting. Not only that, but the palette is very compact and easy to bring along with you. It is definitely worth the money and I would strongly recommend. In the photo I am wearing the green, blue, and brown color! #palettelove #eyeshadowgame
I got this for 18 dollars on sale and am so glad! It's an adorable little palette and the color packs a punch! I love that it has colors I don't have in any other palette I own . The size is on the small side, which makes it good for travel as well
Albany, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this eyeshade palette 💕 I have hazel eyes and I love how these colors make my eye color pop! The pigmentations are great and last all day with a setting spray. Pricey, but I highly recommend this product! #palettelove #boldlip #myvanity
Color pops out,,good pigmented, i love cowboy shade inside.all other shades are good too.i can make from every day to heavy party makeup look through it..
Lino Lakes, MN
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sierra R.
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sierra R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this little palette. It has a nice array of colors with some neutrals good for shading. I use it a few times a month for certain looks. I would recommend it to others. The pigment is great on this. I also use urban decay eye primer before using any shades. It helps really make them pop all day.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Parma, OH
il y a 2 ans
Urban Decay Oz Palette how is the pigmentation of this pallete?
Paige W. il y a un an
The pigmentation in this pallet is great. Goes on great with or without primer!