Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette

Don’t let the size of this palette fool you. We loaded Shadow Box with a DOZEN of our most amazing shades—from pale to deep, matte to sparkly (including nine bestsellers and three never-before-seen shades!).

It’s the ultimate beauty dilemma: you’re going away for the weekend and you can only bring ONE palette with you. Quick, which one do you choose? No need to give yourself a makeup-induced panic attack; our Shadow Box has you covered.

The lineup? Nine bestsellers and three never-before-seen shades you’ll reach for again and again. Experiment with a diverse range of looks. Whether you want to do a purple eye, a green eye, a smoky eye or a shimmery eye, it’s all here!

Inspired by our long-running Ammo Palette, with a completely updated (and even bigger) shade range, Shadow Box is the perfect all-in-one palette. Whether you’re new to Urban Decay or you’ve got a whole stash of UD products on your vanity, the Shadow Box is one palette you need in your arsenal.

From new shades like Baked Cowboy (an amazing golden bronze) and Moonshadow (a stunning bright navy blue) to cult classics like Sin, Mushroom and Blackout, Shadow Box has something for everyone. Every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.

Our Shadow Box palette features dark, gorgeous orchids in rich purple hues. Inside, the same orchid artwork repeats in black and white (to contrast all of those amazing shadows!). The finishing touch: a cool magnetic closure in the shape of the UD icon.

What You Get:

Sin (champagne shimmer), Indo (bright metallic emerald green shimmer), Bordello (pale mauve shimmer w/gold micro-glitter), Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Blackout (blackest black matte), Flash (bright iridescent purple shimmer), Mushroom (warm gray shimmer), Lost (medium metallic brown shimmer), Freelove (golden vibrant peach shimmer), Moonshadow (bright navy blue shimmer w/tonal sparkle) and Baked Cowboy (golden bronze shimmer w/tonal sparkle).

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Indo/Bordello/Tornado/Smog/Freelove/Baked Cowboy:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Sin:

Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Flash:

Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Talc, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate,Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide, Tetrasodium EDTA,PEG-4 Diheptanoate, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Mushroom:

Mica, Talc, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

Moonshadow/Lost:

Talc, Mica, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol,Tetrasodium EDTA, Tin Oxide, Silica, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer.

Blackout:

Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauroyl Aspartatel, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Zinc Chloride, Silica, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide.

All Shades May Contain:

CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)

Urban Decay Oz Palette how is the pigmentation of this pallete?
are  they  pigmented  ?
Would this be a good palette for blue eyes?
Start your review of Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This the perfect palette! So many.possibilities and nicely pigmented! The colors blend very well with or without a primer! Highly recommend!” in 281 reviews
“...fun combinations. I could do my makeup all day. This palette has very neutral earthy tones but some fun colors in there too if your looking to turn it up a bit. ” in 37 reviews
“...little pop of it every now and then. The shadows are very pigmented and long lasting. Great product.” in 33 reviews
Lino Lakes, MN
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sierra R.
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sierra R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this little palette. It has a nice array of colors with some neutrals good for shading. I use it a few times a month for certain looks. I would recommend it to others. The pigment is great on this. I also use urban decay eye primer before using any shades. It helps really make them pop all day.
Orange , CA
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Aimee M.
I kind of like this at first but when I started playing around with it it's just kind of a jumbled mess. I can't get a cohesive I look I usually have to go in the other palettes. The color that I do like I used up very quickly because of the amount of shadow that you get in each pan. But this is definitely a good way to try out some staple colors from Urban Decay if you do not have a lot of their palettes
Nashport, OH
Urban decay shadow box eyeshadow palette has some fun shades in it. At the time I purchased this it was at a higher price point for me personally. I did enjoy this palette though. The color looks great and it lasted all day. I would buy urban decay palettes again in the future.
Baltimore
I didn’t really like this pallet. While it’s super cute and the colors are really pretty they don’t have a lot of pay off . They just aren’t that pigmented and they feel very chalky. I wouldn’t really recommend it.
New York
This is the first palette that I’ve ever owned and I loved it. The shadows are very pigments and it starts on very well. I don’t really use primer so I’m surprised at how well this stays on. I didn’t use all the colors, which I’m pretty sure is what happens when people buy palettes but this palette encouraged me to try using eyeshadow more often.
Love this eye shadow palette! So many colors to choose from. Pigment is true to color. Once you put it on it doesn’t look a whole lot lighter on your skin. Colors last all day. I’ve had my palette for about a year now and I still have shadows to use. Palette last a long time.
Elkhorn, NE
Such a cute little palette. The colors are so pretty and options are endless with this cute palette. The color payoff is amaZing and they are highly pigmented. I gave it to my daughter to use and she loves it too.
Culbertson , MT
Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Samantha  W.
I don't think this is available anymore, but a nice introduction to Urban Decay shadows. All of these are also available as singles, so if you loved a certain shade, you can still find it.
Ontario, CA
I wrote a more detailed review on Urban Decay shadows on their Naked Ultimate Basics palette but again, if you haven’t tried UD shadows you must! They are my favorite and what I always reach for whether I’m in a hurry (since they’re so easy to work with and easy to blend) or when I want to be extra fancy and spend more time on makeup on myself or others. This specific palette I got a good deal on and have reached for for a really long time :) must try! Beautiful shades you can do many looks with
Willow Spgs, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
No complaints, I love this palette and I love how it’s so compact. It folds up conveniently and even has a nice sized mirror inside. The eye shadows are amazing and I love the fact that it includes one of the blackest eyeshadows on the market.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Parma , OH
a year ago
Urban Decay Oz Palette how is the pigmentation of this pallete?
Paige W. • 8 days ago
The pigmentation in this pallet is great. Goes on great with or without primer!