Urban Decay Shadow Box Eyeshadow, 12 Shades

An all-in-one eye shadow palette with a dozen shades that range from pale and deep, to matte and sparkly hues. Boost your eye looks with Shadow Box. Inspired by Urban Decay's long-running Ammo Palette, with a completely updated shade range, it's the perfect all-in-one palette. Perfectly portable, this palette includes nine bestselling eye shades and three never-before-seen hues that can be layered together. Every shade is infused with Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™, a proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, long-lasting wear, and blendability. Explore this diverse range of eye looks from a rich purple, green, smoky, or a shimmery eye. This palette has everything you need to create sultry to soft eye looks on the go and its magnetic closure makes it easy to take it anywhere for midday touch ups. This palette contains:- 12 x 0.01 oz Eye shadow in Sin (champagne shimmer), Indo (bright metallic emerald green shimmer), Bordello (pale mauve shimmer/gold micro-glitter), Tornado (vibrant deep purple shimmer), Smog (deep coppery bronze shimmer), Blackout (blackest black matte), Flash (bright iridescent purple shimmer), Mushroom (warm gray shimmer), Lost (medium metallic brown shimmer), Freelove (golden vibrant peach shimmer), Moonshadow (bright navy blue shimmer/tonal sparkle), Baked Cowboy (golden bronze shimmer/tonal sparkle) It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

• Would this be a good palette for blue eyes?2 Answers
  • is this still being sold?4 Answers
  • How is the pigment with these colors? Do they stand out all day? ...3 Answers
Carolyn W.
I usually love Urban Decay's eyeshadows, but am a bit disappointed with this pallette. While I love the color selection, the shadow texture is rather dry and powdery (in a bad way). They are not very soft and smooth like other Urban Decay eyeshadows, so they are hard to blend. It takes a bit of product (more than would be expected) to build up pigment on the eyelid. However, some of the shades are better textured than others (I really like Smog) and once you do get them applied correctly, they do look pretty.
Jenna G.
💕 This is a beautiful palette gifted to me by my beautiful friend! It is the FIRST Urban Decay palette! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the formula! I really like these shades, every single one is good quality. They are all shimmery so you might need another palette for mattes if you don’t like shimmer in your crease or transition color. They’re really pretty and I love how pretty the mirror and packaging is! I also am loving the names of the shades. Great Job Urban Decay!! 👍👍👍💋😍😍😍❤️
Madison C.
First off the quality of this product is amazing and I got it for a steal are ulta for $18 on sale. They only reason I rate this 3 stars is because the colors are not my favorite. I go for more of a neutral eye look typically. If you can find for this price again I say go for it because sometimes it's fun to play with different colors!
Myia J.
This is one of my favorite palettes for a night out. The shadows are very luxe and the ones with the chunky glitter are my favorite for a night time look. I have used the shadows wet and dry and they work extremely well both ways! I also use them wet as a liner and they have excellent staying power and they are super pigmented.
Yazira R.
Cleveland, OH
I love Urban Decay products. I was at Ulta and saw this shadow box and had to have it. I had previously received samples of two of the colors in my Ipsy monthly subscription bag (Fireball and Lounge) and loved them. Sometimes when you get a palette you know that you'll only use some of the colors. Not the case with the Nocturnal Shadow Box. I love all of the colors. Even though the more matte shades have some shimmer, it isn't bad at all. The colors are pigmented and absolutely beautiful. The black is true black. The silver, Armor, does go on with darker undertones than it appears. I always get compliments on these eye shadows.
Rachelle W.
Kansas City, MO
This pallet has a lot of great colors and extremely good pigmentation. It could have used some browns but other than that I love it. I bought it when Ulta had a sale and it was only $18 at the time. I would definitely buy it again. The black in the pallet is very intense!
Jessica D.
Taylor, MI
I bought this palette when it went on sale for 18 dollars at ulta...it was the first urban decay palette I owned and it convinced me to buy 4 or 5 other palettes from this brand. I love all the colors and it is worth the money if you are looking to try out this brand.
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I got this when it went on sale one time. I had never tried urban decay eyeshadows before. I certainly wasn't disappointed! The only complaint is that you have to use another palette to complete a full look I feel. Very pigmented. Especially the black shade!
Brooke W.
I got this pallet on a random shopping spree with some birthday money to Ulta are use the pallet probably about once a week for a highlight colors I wish the pan sizes were a little bit larger as it makes picking up the product kind of annoying but free love and sin are easily my two favorite colors
Yolis M.
Seagoville , TX
This is a great palette that’s has many variety of shimmer shades I always use this product for my eyelid it’s easy to apply and it’s pigmented the size it’s to to travel with and I recommend it to others
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
I would really love to try this , is it pigmented ?
Jamie S.
Highland Park, IL
is this still being sold?
Kendra R.
Blairs Mills, PA
How good is this and is it worth purchasing? I've heard mixed reviews?
Jenna W.
How is the pigment with these colors? Do they stand out all day? Are they easy to rub off?
Joseph N.
How pigmented is this pallet ?