BY URBAN DECAY #20 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Urban Decay Shadow Box Ammo Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Urban Decay Shadow Box Ammo
  • "I got a really good deal on this and i absolutely love it the colors are very pigmented and blend well, i do find that they tend to dull a bit and are not a vibrant as they are when you first put them on but it's still a great little pallet to have." in 12 reviews
  • "The colors are highly pigmented but sometimes can look a little washed out in might pictures if you go too light especially with the Smog." in 9 reviews
  • "the eye shadow its self is long lasting which is a must be in my case its easy to apply its perfect . " in 8 reviews
  • "I caught this pallet on sale during Black Friday for $10, and it was the best $10 I've spent in a long time!" in 7 reviews
  • "I once managed to keep this eye shadow in place through a rainstorm, crying, 8 hours of sleeping, and was still tough to take off the next day." in 6 reviews
Kimberly C.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gorgeous pallet of beautiful eyeshadows. Smooth creamy consistent coverage I can depend on to keep my eyes looking beautiful. My go to product.
Clean beautiful smell. Trusted coverage.
I purchased this product at my online beauty store. I would recommend this product to my friends family and clients. Ten out of ten stars.
Abby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I use this quite a lot, I wish it had more transition shades. Urban Decay does the glittery shades well and offers payoff that I’m unable to find in most other eyeshadow brands. I wouldn’t necessarily recommend this palette, but I would recommend any UD shadow as the payoff and smooth application is unique.
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this palette the glitters and shimmer are so pigmented. I have brown eyes and all the colors match so pretty it’s super easy to apply and it comes with a mini brush to make it even easier. I love this palette so much
Sarah P.
Lufkin
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time using this product. The colors are great and the quality is nice. The application of this eyeshadow is smooth and it does not clump. I will purchase this product again and recommend it to others.
Victoria W.
Rocky Mount, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bold strong colors, I’ve said it before Urban Decay is a must have for me so of course I love this they have amazing products, the eyeshadow goes on so good, it also looks good on all skin tones pricy but worth it.
Leslie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ❤ this Palette very beautiful pigmented colors cute little packages that fits in your Purse, I purchased my Palette at Nordstrom Rack My eyes are a medium brown I love all the UD makeup it's all very good 😊
Nicole C.
Cool, CA
This palette was my first urban decay purchase that started me collecting palettes. This little gem is so versatile for looks. My favorite color to use is grifter. You can create a vampy smoky eye with this palette too for Halloween. I have to say that this little palette started my love of makeup that much more!
Victoria Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While these colors are not my everyday go to ( clearly ) their pigmentation and blend ability are incredible !:) the shades scream Halloween and a spooky smiley look! It is a little pricey; I bought mine at sephora . But in my opinion Halloween just got upgraded with this palette . The colors work well and are colorful and are spunky!! Happy Halloween !

#halloWIN
#contest
zyrah m.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Shadow box is so cute. the colors are so pigmented and last such a long time. when i first purchased this i was so happy with all the different shades for exotic makeup looks. Purchased from sephora for a big price but worth all the shades. I would love to buy this palette again.
Chelsea W.
Colorado Springs
The bright colors are so fun! i love to use them as shadow and liners. definitely practice blending colors, it takes some practice with the rich shades. The glitter is so pretty and I love that you can layer it for different effects.
Lori L.
RALEIGH, NC
What is your favorite place to purchase Urban Decay?
Elise L.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Does anyone feel this way...I feel like I am taking crazy pills?!?!? The fallout on this palette is so bad. I have noticed that in all the UD palettes. I feel like people like this for the name and not the quality. I end up wearing this eyeshadow all over my face and that is with a primer and careful application. I don't have this problem with less expensive eyeshadow.
Sandi E.
weston, pennsylvania
Does anyone have a pale complexion on here? Do these colors pop/look too bright if so?
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Is the price worth it? is the quality good?
Jade S.
Frostburg, MD
Is urban decay a good brand decently priced? looks like it has a lot of shades that I use daily.