BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• Is this a good product? Because I would like to use this product ...3 Answers
  • My favorite lipstick ever. I have a ton of colors, but rapture, v...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a really good lipstick. I'm always eating...2 Answers
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
  • "I'm not sure if it was the color or the formula or how long lasting it is but I am so happy with everything about this lip color." in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way and it is soon moisturizing!" in 1 review
  • "These lipsticks contain very hydrating ingredients which makes application very smooth and creamy." in 1 review
  • "The color selection is fantastic and the lipstick doesn't loose it's shine! " in 1 review
  • "I am in love with the creaminess and color pay off of these lipsticks." in 1 review
Jamie Rose S.
When I recently decided to start trying out lipstick again because I'd always been more of a lipgloss kinda gal, this was the first brand I went for because I love urban decay products. And to my surprise I was blown away by the formula of this collection because it was so moisturizing as well as light on the lips that you barely felt like you were wearing anything. After my first purchase, I decided to go order some more offline and sadly I found out that they had discontinued the line because they were coming out with an entire new one with 100 new shades. But to be honest I wasn't thrilled because I had already fallen in love with the formula and shade 1993. Setting aside my disappointment, I decided to purchase the same shade in the new collection to compare it and everything was completely different about it including the packaging, I didn't understand why go from chic to plain Jane. Needless to say the revolution collection will always hold a special place in my beauty collection
Flavia L.
Miami Gardens
I got this in a lipstick set sold by Sephora. Initially I was really excited to try it as many of the colors were out of my comfort zone and products I would probably never normally purchase. Many in that set were hits which have become staples in my makeup bag, but this was not one of them. Despite being a light color it went on streaky after many applications and came off easily, even with a primer and a setter- something that doesn't happen even with my deep purple Sephora lipstick. The color itself was also very, very unflattering on my skin tone. I can imagine this looking much better on a darker skin tone as opposed to my fair complexion, but it was just too poor quality to recommend to anyone. I'd rather save my money and buy from another brand.
Gianna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the "Naked" color from this collection. It feels nice on the lips and has a shine to it as it is not an matte lipstick. As of right now I prefer the liquid lipsticks because I need to apply them less often. I bought this along with the "Naked" lip pencil and it is a nice match. However I don't feel like I need to use a lip pencil with this product. It doesn't run outside the lines of my lips and it stays in place fairly well. It does disappear when I eat and drink (without a straw) but I expect that from most lipsticks. The color is a peachy kind of nude on my lips, which is beautiful for the summer time. If you're a fan of lipsticks opposed to liquid lipsticks, this one is a good choice.
Meredith T.
I've been an Urban Decay for many, many years and love all their lip products... but this new lipstick is outstanding. When I tried on the ultra-bright pink Anarchy in Sephora, I fell in love! The colors I have are Anarchy, Shame and Sheer Beso and I love them all. Sheer Beso is the *perfect* natural shade for me and matches my lip color almost exactly, which is wonderful for when I look a bit washed out in the mornings. The finish is smooth, I feel it's somewhat hydrating, it's vibrant and long lasting, and there is no odd scent or taste (the only thing that bothers me about other UD lip products). There are so many beautiful shades to choose from so I highly recommend you try a few!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lipsticks have easily become an obsession! The three different formulas preform the same quality wise. They are long lasting, pigmented, and true to the color sticker. The matte shades are very comfortable, the sheers last for a few hours, and the regular shades are creamy and last all day. I like how each formula is packaged with a different colored tube so you can tell what formula you are getting. The colored sticker on the bottom is nice too since it allows you to see what shade you're picking out. The only issue is that some of the shades are very similar to one another and is only off by a step down or up. Either way they're great lipsticks with fun names!
Erica G.
This was actually my first time buying and trying my own high end lipstick and I was very pleased. I picked up a light-pink neutral color (which is in my bag right now so I don't know the name) and I ended up LOVING it. I've never really been a lipstick kind of person as I found many formula are kind of hard and dry, but not this one. This formula is super creamy, but not in any type of bad way. At first when I tried the color I felt it was too light for me, but it ended up being what I reach for on a everyday basis. Would definitely recommend this especially since they do their really light, pink colors well I only foresee the best for the other colors
Miranda S.
I have to admit, I was not sad to see these go. Recently the Urban Decay lipsticks have been reformulated AND renamed. Vice lipsticks, as they are now called are supposedly much better and the shade range is EXTREMELY wider. The colors before were slightly meh and unfortunately didn't wear well. I felt the color slip and slide and had too much of a sheer finish for me rather than being a long wearing lipstick. I have heard amazing things about the vice lipsticks and if you were a fan of the revolution lipsticks? Have no fear! The old colors have been reformulated and are still available for sale under the same names so you can repurchase as you'd like.
Lisa L.
I love these lipsticks! I own five colors (Anarchy, Catfight, Naked, Turn On, and F-Bomb) and just ordered Venom. I usually prefer a matte finish for my lips, but these lipsticks are so comfortable I don't mind the finish. If I want a more matte finish, I just blot after I apply. Because they're creamier, they don't wear as long as my matte lipsticks, but I can still get through most of my day and at least one meal before I reapply to be sure. I also like the shape because it's easier to get a crisp line. I'm excited for the release of the Vice lipsticks, but I love the casing of the Revolution lipsticks and will be sad to see it go.
lujing h.
Seattle, WA
I have the color in Fiend. It is so creamy and comfortable to wear I can put it on my bare lips without thinking twice. I got a great value for this from Sephora when they were half off at Sephora. I know Nordstrom Rack is selling them for under 10 bucks right now. Go a grab some when you have a chance! Color wise, Fiend is a lovely pale pink with more white base and a hint of purple. It looks natural and beautiful at the same time. I love this lipstick so much that I wore it to my graduation ceremony. Thumbs up! By the way, the packaging is amazing: heavy, smooth, expensive looking with dreamy wavy exterior. I love this lipstick.
Monika T.
I received a sample of the Revolution in 69 and fell in love immediately. This was my first exposure to the Revolution line.

69 is a lovely red (with slight pink undertones) that works well on my fair skin (even without makeup). It has great staying power - doesn't last all day, but it's very comfortable and fades down gradually. It's easy to apply and doesn't move around on my lips. When I wear lipstick, I want it to be no-maintenance as I do NO touchups throughout the day - so for me, a great lipstick either stays on all day or fades away nicely. 69 does the latter, and it does so without drying my lips out.
Katie M.
Are these lipsticks really worth the money? I've had my eye on the colors Naked and Fiend for the longest time. However, I'm really nervous about paying $22 dollars for lipstick that isn't any good.
Constanza V.
is long lasting?
Jessica D.
Pierce, NE
I recently tried this lipstick in the shade Rush, and am planning on purchasing in the near future. Is there a different true red color that anyone knows of?
Karina A.
Denver, CO
How long do these lipsticks last? Are they worth the money?
Jolene C.
Blaine , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why are they discontinuing the revolution lipsticks ?