BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Kassidy R.
I wasn't a big big fan of these lip glosses . These lip glosses have more of a gloss then color . When I put on the lip gloss "savage" I noticed that it looked like jus a clear lip gloss , their was not much of a color in it . They are really stickyish . I wasn't such a big fan of these .
Mariel R.
Phoenix, AZ
A little goes a very far way with this product. It is extremely pigmented (high colour). It's a definitely looks beautiful and glides on smoothly. The formula is long lasting but you must let it dry first. The size of the product is very generous for the price.Urban Decay Revolution High-Color Lipgloss
Laila I.
caguas
I have the travel size and full size of these colors, love how they don't leave that sticky residue and the color isn't as bright as it looks in the bottle. It's a natural pink or nude when you apply it. The only downfall is it doesn't last long, I find myself applying it every 30 min
Hannah S.
Love that it comes with two different colors that are easy to throw in a purse or stick in a pocket. The color is nice too. I have pretty pale skin and it looked good. I bought it at my local Ulta store. The packaging is really beautiful which always makes you want to buy it as well.
Erryn H.
Dallas
Wasn't completely impressed with this lip line of lip-gloss. The color pay off just wasn't there and the consistency is super sticky/tacky. I have this really pretty orange shade, cant think of the name but it was gorgeous I was disappointed whrn I applie it because it was basically a sheer tinted lip gloss color. I was hoping it would be as bold on my lips as it was n the bottle!
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Urban Decay, just the name I've always loved, and ever single product of theirs makes me fall in love! I absolutely could not go with out these bad boys tho! The Urban Decay Revolution LipGloss Doubleshot Travel Size Duo glosses are the bomb and their isn't a bag, purse of make up kit (personal and professional) that doesn't have multiple of these floating around in! Once I tried them I purchased ever set that was available at my local Ulta! Its literally the best lip gloss ever, never ever sticky or tacky, long wearing, pigmented but not overalls pigmented like a lip paint, and is super smooth and has such a great feeling formula! Urban Decay got it all the way right with these! And they are the perfect size, not too big for nights out when your only carrying a clutch, and not too small that it gets lost in your pile of make up or oversized bag! And a little goes a long way.....I used 1 for over 8 months before I could even tell it was getting low! I highly suggest you purchase these and hope they are still available! I have over 6 new boxes and about 4-5 opened and spread out through my make up kits, bags and car! Lol. Easy 5 Stars⭐!!!!!
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
I think I got this package from sephora for my birthday. Both colors go on beautifully on me and I was especially shocked with the bright pink. It's honestly so pretty on me! The packaging is cute and the applicator lets you swipe a good amount of gloss! I definitely want to stock up!
Christie T.
i bought them a few months ago and have use them once i love the color of them they feel a little heavy on my lips and that why i haven't used them again the price was good i love the packaging
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
These are great for people on the go! I throw a handful of these in my purse whenever I leave the house. It gives enough color for you to feel like it's a liquid lipstick but with the bonus of the high shine❤ Sounds good to me!!!:)
Sarah W.
BALTIMORE
Got this on sale at Sephora. Happy that I got 2 different colors and use them constantly. Didn't know how I would feel about the size since they are pretty small but they fit perfectly in my purse and use them whenever I want a little more than just chap stick.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.