BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Esmeralda A.
They are very light wieght on your lips and last a lomg time on your lips with a glossy look.Also the color rage is veey excepable for them beimg nides and pinks
Destinee V.
I like the formula very much ! I just personally wish there was more of a color selection because i love wearing lighter colors most times. I purchased this at Sephora and although i'm not too crazy about the colors the formula is still very good.
Yarihelis L.
City pembroke pines, State florida

This brand of lipsticks is very good as they are enriched with vitamins and echos with quality ingredients, this is why you should have it in your hands and love them.

Jenni N.
Clearwater, FL
Revolution lip gloss is by far the best lip gloss I've ever tried. Color payout is amazing, longevity is out of this world - no other can touch it. They aren't sticky either!
Sheena S.
I really love this stuff. It's my go to gloss. I'm not much of a lipstick person to be honest. The colors are rich and poppin, it goes on smooth, doesn't feel sticky to the point that you feel like you're wearing glue, so that's a plus.
CARA G.
Saint Louis, MO
These glosses are great. They have decent pigmentation. Not very sticky and have wonderful staying power. The reds can bleed a little but dont budge if you use a lip liner.
sara T.
Reston, VA
Thease glosses are nice and glossy. They make your lips pop and stand out. They're long lasting. It is pricey because its a brand name. But the price is good for the value.
jazmin r.
I actually like these mini lipstick, they do apply nicely and look nice for awhile but then will need to apply a second coat but just one time and it will good as new (:
Laura P.
San Angelo, TX
Urban Decay products are always on the top of my list and these are no exception. The pigment of these are amazing and although a tiny bit sticky, I still love these.
Abigail G.
San Diego, CA
I love these so long lasting and so comfortable to use all day with out a problem. I think the price is perfect for these. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member. I want the whole collection!
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.