BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Bibi. G.
Love love love these products, they stay on long enough!!!!.. Youdont have to exfoliate your lips prior to applying be cause they are glossy. I would really recommend to everyone. I will buy more in the future
Chloe R.
love this product. it has amazing pigment. it went over my expectations! so glad i got this. i got my lip product from ulta. it isnt pricey at all! i will recommend to anyone and i will buy again!!!!!!!!!
Alyson K.
Loxahatchee, FL
Great high voltage high color pay off glosses. Both great colors. I use with the anarchy and liar lip liner as well. If you use lipliner a first and then gloss your lips will be perfect for hours.
Rachel L.
Great color and lasts throughout the day with minimal re applications needed. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it stayed on even with drinking and eating. Definitely worth the money spent on it.
Sarah S.
ALTOONA, PA
I love this lip gloss. I don't use too much, because it stays in for awhile, so the tube lasts a long time. It also, doesn't leave my lips crazy sticky, which is a huge plus.
Laura W.
Collinsville , OK
A must have!! Both stunning shades, easily applied, beautifully wearable. Not sticky, and long lasting. Plus adorable packaging.
I'd buy again, both the trial sizes, and full.
Celia H.
Glendale , AZ
I love the bright pink gloss the best. It is that pop of color I need in the summer. I purchased from Sephora and haven't regretted it at all. I hope more colors come out and I can buy them all.
Crystal H.
Las Vegas, NV
I got this set during the Holidays and love it! Love anything mini size but most of all it had my favorite lip gloss in the shade Liar. It's the perfect nude lip gloss EVER!
Meyline P.
Orlando, FL
Estos labiales son adorables para llevar a todos lados. Tienen varios tonos y cada uno hace que cambien algo en tu maquillaje. Ayudan a hidratar y ademas hacen que luzcan super elegante.
Alyssa G.
Victorville, CA
Love these! They last a very long time, you don't have to apply another layer for a while, there reasonable price, not sticky, one of my favorites! I bought mine at Sephora & I would definitely recommend to others
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.