BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Anna T.
These are both highly pigmented and wear really nicely on the lips. The colors are great too, one is very neutral and the other is a very bright pink. The application was very easy as the formula glides right on extremely well. All in all this is really good lip gloss set!
Vivianna C.
Phoenix, AZ
I guess I have the colors but they need to be more pigmented but other than that I like the quality in the color that it gives you I get compliments on it all the time
Nancy D.
Bethel, OH
I absolutely love this lip gloss it's not tacky at all it was beautifully it has just the right amount of gloss without overdoing it. I love all of the colors that it comes in there's so many different ones to pick from.
Taylor R.
Rimersburg, PA
I love the travel size so then I can stick them in my purse and don't have to worry about wasting space! I also took these to prom so they could fit in my clutch without being bulky! These are great lip glosses!
Jamie R.
Muncy, PA
Love love love it!!! Both colors are amazing and it truly last a long time!!! I was so happy that after a long time you could still tell I had it on!!! Would recommend this to everyone and have already!!
Skye V.
Perfect travel size lip glosses! I keep these in my purse at all times , the colors are absolutely beautiful. Super long lasting , not sticky at all and overall just feels great on the lips! Would buy again.
April M.
Crown Point, IN
Great product! Perfect size to carried with in my small clutch! The neutral shades are my go to. I love a pop of color. Makes a great duo. Then my fave I could later buy!
Alice D.
New Bedford, MA
As far as lip gloss I use mostly Urban Decay lip gloss ultraglide...recently in NYC and we stocked up on my favorites I will be a repeat user for sure...they met my expectations.
Iris E.
I purchased this glosses because I love Urban Decay lipsticks, but this little guys are so messy when you open it the first time....
Pigmentation is great and it last long time
Avi G.
Arlington, MA
Love the nude lip gloss, I use it by itself or with a lip liner. The fuchsia lip gloss for me is a different formula. Didn't really care for it. It felt more sticky on my lips than the nude lip gloss
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.