BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Tali K.
Santa Barbara, CA
I received a sample of Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss. And I'm really enjoying its smooth, even application. Not sticky and great color payoff. Beautiful packaging! I will definitely continue to purchase many of my favorite Urban Decay products.
Alyssa S.
Marcus Hook, PA
Urban Decay has always upheld my expectations with long lasting color for a reasonable price and colors I LOVE with an easy to use applicator for on the go for cheaper than other alternatives. I will buy this again when I run out and I look forward to seeing new colors.
Jessica C.
Ladson, SC
I received this as a gift during the holiday. I love the nude-ish pink gloss called Liar. I top my matte liquid lipstick with it. I wish my bought a full size when it was still available. I haven't used the pink yet. Just a swatch.
Elvia V.
Del Rio, TX
The Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss is really good. the packaging is really nice the top is silver the bottom is clear and you can see the color inside. Its easy to apply just need to be a little careful. I would buy it again maybe this time in a natural color.
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I absolutely adore these two little lip glosses! They are perfect to stick in just about any bag, pocket, or purse you are using and match just about any color lipstick you are wearing! I also really like that it isn't sticky!
Amber M.
Terre Haute, IN
Absolutely love this and the colors , I bought this at ulta and I love that store , it went beyond my expectations and very pleased I felt it had great packaging and yes I would buy again .
kylie t.
These Lipglosses have great pigment and shine to them, they can be a bit sticky but that honestly doesn't bother me but if you are bothered by a sticky gloss then this one isn't for you. I do really love these glosses though and the travel size is great.
Daisy T.
San Jose
I love they lipgloss is very hydrating and it is long lasting. Yes I did meet my expectations toward the lipgloss. The lipgloss is very easy to apply I love it. I recommend the lipgloss if your looking for very smooth.
jennifer C.
Los Angeles, CA
Leah M.
Newington
I love the creamy and glossiness this gives you. First time purchased i loved it. Lasts on your lips very good. I'll keep purchasing this, one of my favorites buy urban decay. I would recommend this to my makeup lovers
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.