BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Cassandra C.
Elwood, IN
I bought this a few months back and while I really like the nude shade I feel the pink is a little to bright for me. I love urban decay products and own a lot of them. I like everything about these lip glosses but wish the pink wasn't so bright.
Samantha M.
Omg! When I bought these I was in love with the color alone! When I tried them out I feel in love! The texture and pigment of the mind blowing formula are on a whole other level!
Taylor R.
I have really only used Liar, because Anarchy is too bright for me. I really like how thin the packaging is. They are super pigmented and glossy. I really like Liar out of the two
Katie B.
New Caney , TX
Have these! And liar is my jam! These are super pigmented too. I probably will never get the full size because I dont wear gloss often. But if you like a good nude gloss get liar!
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
This is so moisturizing and lasts most of the day. a little goes a long way .i would definitely recommend..im a repeat user. i also have it in the color purple called bittersweet
Jada V.
I love these! The pigmentation is beautiful and very bright. These lipsticks are small and easy to carry with you on the go. The only bad thing I have to say about these is that they are sticky and hair gets caught in them quite frequently.
Kari P.
Hialeah, FL
I purchased this duo because I have the lipstick and I wanted to try the gloss. Both of these colors are amazing, they are very flattering, the go on smoothly and do not feel sticky at all. The color lasts a very long time and a little goes a long way. Would definitely recommend.
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TX
Urban Decay Revolution Lipgloss is highly pigmented. It's definitely A moisturizing gloss that can smear, but good if you have dry lips and don't prefer the matte lip trend.
Madison M.
Collierville, TN
I like these lip glosses. I love both colors and think their spectacular. TBH they lasted me for like 2 hours. I love the nude color because it gives a light glossy color. I wouldn't buy it again just because it was a little too sticky.
Alyssa S.
Marcus Hook, PA
Urban Decay has always upheld my expectations with long lasting color for a reasonable price and colors I LOVE with an easy to use applicator for on the go for cheaper than other alternatives. I will buy this again when I run out and I look forward to seeing new colors.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.