BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD
I love that you can take this when you travel. I go back and forth to school and if I need to just pop some lipgloss I just grab it and go. I am a first time user but not for long. I would like to last a little longer but for the most part it is pretty good. I would recommend this product to my mom or my friends.
Amy A.
Kewaskum
This I got as an impulse buy! I really loved the size and chunky container. I bought this for the first time not too long ago and I have to say, I get lots of compliments when I use the liar one! It's easy to apply, not terribly sticky. I would love to get some more.
May L.
Good quality lip gloss The nude color is my favorite and I wear it every day. A little goes a long way! The product met my expectations and it was a good value for the price. The formula is not too sticky, and not too shiny. I would definitely try other colors.
Nicole v.
Thomasville, NC
I really enjoy these. The colors are beautiful. I really enjoy the travel size because I like to try several different colors and this gives me the opportunity to do so. Highly recommended!
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
This dup is a great price point! The formula is the same for both but you get two completely different colors to try. The formula is nice and moisturizing with great color payoff. For the price of these travel size lip glosses you can get a bang for your buck.
brooke B.
Sag Harbor, NY
You can never go wrong with Urban Decay Revolution lip gloss especially the travel size, they fit conveniently in any purse or pocket and the colors are to die for, there is a color to go with almost every outfit, I will definitely be picking up a few of these for Xmas gifts for friends and family!
Jen L.
Glendale, CA
Both of these colors are gorgeous, I especially love liar. This gloss leaves your mild feeling smooth without feeling sticky. It smells great too and won't dry out your lips. Love it!Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
Katie R.
This is the best lip gloss. The color is amazing and it goes on so well. I don't love the packaging as much because of the silver lids. For the price you are certainly getting an amazing deal. Just remember a little goes a long way when applying. Can't say enough good things about this product,
Madison L.
Puyallup, WA
It's nothing special as for a lipgloss, you have to re apply a lot and it drys out your lips after one use. The colors aren't that pigmented but you can't really ask for that in a lipgloss. Overall I would buy it again just because I do travel a lot and think you should look your best when you travel
Leah S.
Madison, TN
Purchased this on sale at Ulta...I don't understand why this is marked down so low, because I love this duo. Liar is a beautiful, long lasting nude color...sort of a MLBB. I would buy this again many times over!
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.