BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
C R.
Oyster bay, NY
This is a great set to carry with you when you're on the go. Bo colors can be added over any of your lipsticks to give it a pop of color. Love urban decay because they are never sticky and look so good. I always get compliments.
Bre V.
W Henrietta, NY
I got this as a gift and was really impressed. This was my first time trying this lipstick- the lippies are small but have a lot of product in them. A little goes a long way so its a good bang for your buck. I liked the taupe color a lot more than the hot pink personally but both are pretty and long-lasting.
Ozzy G.
Chesterfield, VA
I love this lip gloss! It glides on smoothly and doesn't have a super tacky feel to it so it's comfortable to wear. The pigment really substantial so it's not just a gloss but also feels like a tint. Can't beat the price!
Gabriela A.
I love the colors in this Duo because I prefer lighter shades. They glide right on your lips and easy to handle because they are travel size. The travel size is perfect to put in your everyday makeup bag because it give you more room for other essentials!
Haily G.
Berwick, LA
I bought these as just a trial and it changed my life. It's one of the better color glosses. It's not too sticky like many glosses. Trying these two has lead me to buy others like it. It's quick and easy for that little color in your natural makeup looks.
Kate S.
Canonsburg, PA
These are extremely pigmented lip glosses and the colors are beautiful. I am a first time user and would definitely use them again. They last long and are easy to apply. They look beautiful alone or over a lipstick and I would definitely recommend!
Kylie M.
Kingsville, TX
I got this for four dollars (originally 14) when I had an Urban Decay kickback (coupon from their rewards program). GREAT stuff, can't recommend enough. Both colors are long lasting, not too sticky, and glossy without being obnoxious. Easy to apply.
Kathleen M.
Columbus, GA
Obsessed with the colors! Urban Decay is just a great quality brand. Everything they make is amazing. It's easy to find at your local Ulta or Sephora (I've even ordered through those stores online). Would definitely buy again.
Taylor W.
Kilgore, TX
Awesome lip gloss. Not too sticky. Goes on smoothly and neatly. I prefer the little brush that it comes with to apply. Makes for a smoother and easier apply. I have tried numerous lip glosses and I'd have to say that this one is one of my favorites.
Alve C.
I really love these products . I am not a beginner to make up but I 've been trying new things here and there and love to "collect " different brands to find my all time favs. Would buy them again and again .
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.