BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Kristi L.
Akron, OH
First off I have to say all of the Urban Decay products I have purchased are super high quality and I love this brand. The travel size kit is a decent price and the colors are beautiful. Anarchy was a bit too bright for me so I mixed a bit of Liar on top and it looked wonderful.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
I really like that these have a lot of pigment to them. I like getting these small travel sizes so I can try a product before buying a full size. I really like the formula. I like the nude gloss better color wise. The pink wasn't bad just very loud. It is actually a great product!
M W.
The perfect size and, luckily, perfect colors for me. I didn't find it to be particularly long lasting, but it was comfortable and easy to use, especially with the textured outer plastic and creamier look. If the colors are complimentary, I'd definitely recommend!
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
It is not sticky, it doesn't have that "glossy-shiny" look to it that's more for night/younger people. It is how it is described: high color. I love the pigmentation of this product. It's definitely more than I expected!
Holly A.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Love love love these 2 colors. I combine them and I'll even take the more nude color and add it to a red I have and give myself a little ombré lip. These are perfect for your purse. I can't say enough about them. They aren't super sticky. Highly pigmented and don't loose color.
Mercedes D.
Tempe, AZ
My favorite little duo for a variety of reasons;
- offers opaque colour with just one swipe
- not too sticky, and has a great shine to it!
- perfect size to throw in your makeup bag for school, work or travel
The only downside is that they have a scent that is somewhat unpleasant at first, but it fades pretty quickly!!!
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
I love these! The size is perfect to throw in my purse. I didn't find the formula sticky and it lasts about normal for lip gloss. I use these ever so often, as the colors aren't my normal colors. But if I run out, I'd buy it again.
Bethany B.
Hugoton, KS
Yes yes yes a 100x yes. UD's anything is so perfect. Especially their lip colors. Although, it is a travel size, it still last a long time in the packaging. I have bought them several times and continue to do so.
Vanessa R.
San Jacinto, CA
Loved the color Liar! Very bold statement piece to have in your makeup collection! I personally like anything Urban Decay so I expected this to perform well and it certainly did to the best of its ability! Will repurchase!
Vanessa A.
I fell in love with this tiny packaging it's great to through in your pocket or bag for on the go touch ups. Out of the two my favorite color was Liar it's a great glossy neutral that goes with anything.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.