BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Sara M.
Woodinville, WA
I love the urban decay gloss. It actually lasts and holds color. I tend to use the darker shade more. It looks super natural. The packaging is so cute and such a good value for the price. When i run out I will be buying more. It also makes a fun gift if you're not sure what to get a makeup fan in your life.
Tisha C.
Burnet, TX
I picked this up at Sephora and am very happy with the duo. Liar is more of a nude and Anarchy is a shimmery pink. I love tinted lip gloss, and these were inexpensive and worth the price. They lasted for about three hours (I drink lots of water) which is normal for me. I would definitely buy these again.
Faith B.
Brooklyn
I like this product, it's not that glossy but it is easy to use . I bought this for the first time and it's pretty nice . I found it at Nordstrom rack . I would recommend to others.
Candi B.
Aberdeen, WA
Great little lip gloss kit, perfect for traveling and the colors are great. The price was worth it and I always keep one in my purse. I thought they were easy to use and apply
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
I travel a lot and this set is amazing. I love each color in this set . It gives you one with a pop of color and the perfect nude. I keep this set in my travel cosmetic bag at all times. It's the only colors you need to take . Both colors apply with a nice smooth shine. My lips feel hydrated without feeling sticky . If you are taking a trip anytime soon , I recommend you pick these up !
Giavonna F.
Danville, PA
Some of the best lipglosses on the market! Extremely pigmented and not sticky whatsoever. Very easy to apply and definitely long-wearing. I picked mine up at Ulta for about $6! An amazing deal if you ask me! I will definitely be buying more of these glosses. You go, Urban Decay!
Carissa H.
This was actually my very first travel size duo from Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss. I bought it at Sephora while thinking of my trip to Hawaii. I wanted a colorful pop in lip shade during the summer. As I saw the packaging and the products inside, I just knew I had to buy this and take it with me on my trip. I would definitely buy the original sizes of these glosses soon.
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love these lip glosses especially this set. It's the perfect balance of nude or popping pink. They have great staying power as well as pigmentation. They are not sticky and do not have a smell. I normally wear liar unless I'm feeling for a pop of color then I go for anarchy.
Christine D.
Absolutely love this! I got this set when it was on sale at Sephora and I absolutely loved it. I believe I got it for less than ten bucks and I definitely got my money's worth! I use it every time I just want to keep it simple when I go out. I bought it about a couple of months ago and I'm still using it up to this day! I literally just love all of Urban Decays products.
Portia M.
I am obsessed with this Urban Decay lippie duo. I've used Urban Decay since they first came out; I like their prices, their ease of use, the packages always catch my eyes because, they're just so interesting. The best part...the prices are are always just right.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.