BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I just received this sample shopping at @macys this weekend. I was really impressed with the pigmentation. Their incredibly vibrant for a gloss, But as glosses do, they do bleed. Nothing a lipliner can't fix tho. I'd recommend urban decays ozone lipliner which is universal. Its clear & can be worn with anything. Its purpose is just to create a barrier for the gloss not to cross. Must have for gloss lovers!
Stacy L.
The size are small but the gloss is awesome and you can buy it at sephora and ultra . It's long lasting and stays on all day. You might have to reapply it though. I would buy it again but probably the bigger tube
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great lip gloss duo. The size of the glades are perfect for travel or to keep in your bag. The glosses are super pigmented, don't feel overly sticky and have decent staying power. They're pigmented enough they can be worn alone or on top of another lip product. Liar is a gorgeous everyday shade. Anarchy is a pretty hot pink that's out of my comfort zone, but a fun color for summer.
Rebecca H.
Oxnard, CA
I really enjoy using these mini lipsticks. They are the perfect size to carry around with you and they can switch out a look between day and night that way. Once they dry, they stay, too. The applicator is easy to use and helps you stay in the lines without having to use a liner. Love them! I bought them for $9 at Sephora and they are a highly recommended buy for any lipstick lover.
Karli S.
Love the packaging. Perfect for travel. Love the different shades and tints. Not too spendy! Bought at Sephora. It does last a good amount of time and met my expectations. Would buy again!
crystal g.
Del rio, TX
5 star all around !!!! These lipglosses give great color pay out, the scent is not much noticable. scent is minty but really light weight. Thee gloss goes on so smooth and lasts for about 5 hrs or so depending on the errands your doing. Non sticky!!!
Sara M.
Woodinville, WA
I love the urban decay gloss. It actually lasts and holds color. I tend to use the darker shade more. It looks super natural. The packaging is so cute and such a good value for the price. When i run out I will be buying more. It also makes a fun gift if you're not sure what to get a makeup fan in your life.
Faith B.
Brooklyn
I like this product, it's not that glossy but it is easy to use . I bought this for the first time and it's pretty nice . I found it at Nordstrom rack . I would recommend to others.
Tisha C.
Burnet, TX
I picked this up at Sephora and am very happy with the duo. Liar is more of a nude and Anarchy is a shimmery pink. I love tinted lip gloss, and these were inexpensive and worth the price. They lasted for about three hours (I drink lots of water) which is normal for me. I would definitely buy these again.
Candi B.
Aberdeen, WA
Great little lip gloss kit, perfect for traveling and the colors are great. The price was worth it and I always keep one in my purse. I thought they were easy to use and apply
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.