BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
I am just enthralled with how happy I am with these two shades. I expected I would like the pink shade Anarchy, which I did. However I really love the brown shade of Liar. It is a great shade, I have very fair skin it that helps. The glosses stay on for quite a long time, especially considering they are glosses. Of course if I drink from a cup, or give a kiss some comes off, but some stays on as well. The full sizes in both shades seem to be hard to find, but this travel size duo is still available online.
Morgan M.
White Hall
Love this product!!! The color is so amazing I have both of those beautiful colors and they are also long lasting. I would recommend this to any lipstick junkie!
Melinda W.
Smyrna, TN
Urban decay is one of my go to lip glosses. I started out with a sample. It was really long lasting for a lip gloss. I got it for free from Urban decay.com. I have purchased several colors since getting the first one
Ashani G.
The glosses are very pigmented. It's extremely thick! I have a few colors that I've purchased from Nordstrom Rack. It doesn't last all day of course but goes on smoothly
Sierra R.
This travel size duo is perfect for on the go! It's fits just about anywhere! I use this lip gloss everyday or every other day and it absolutely amazes how good it is! I recommend this lip gloss to others!
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
I love the color Anarchy! I want to buy all of them so I can wear it forever! It moisturizes my lips and doesn't feel sticky at all. It does transfer a little more than I would like but I can overlook that considering how beautiful it looks on my skin. I haven't worn vibrant colors in a long time. Urban Decay has been a game changer for me!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the Urban Decay Revolution Lip gloss Travel size duo in liar and anarchy! They are the perfect size for traveling! They are also the perfect size for trying new colors with out committing to the full size! One is a nude and the other is a bright bold color! That way you get to try total opposite looks! The formula is rich and creamy and not sticky like most lip glosses! They also last a significantly long time. I love all urban decay products!
Mua L.
Orlando
I love to travel so when I found out that urban decay had travel size lipgloss i was impressed and happy cause you can easily apply lipgloss in the plane or in the airport
ari k.
I love this little travel size lip glosses. I just wanted to give the colors a try without committing to the full size glosses. Worked perfect for me. I have a medium complexion and both colors look great. Liar is a nice nude color and anarchy is more like a berry. I love them both. I have worn the over other lipsticks that were matte, and it was great. Its not sticky and the wear is good.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
Really nice lip glosses. shiny and pigmented. i love the tiny sizes for travel and purse. liar is a nice brown (but it's a lot like some nyx glosses i own). anarchy is amazing. it's exactly what i wanted and was looking for. it's a cool toned deep magenta. it's just gorgeous. you can blot it down for a daytime pink if desired. maybe i should have just gotten the full size of this—but the size and price is right on these.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.