BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Jamie Rose S.
This a nice little set for the money that I picked up at Sephora. Although these lip glosses are both sample size, it gives you a chance to try out two shades (liar-dusty pink nude & anarchy-bright pink with shimmer) and decide if you like one or both or none. Sets like these are helpful in that they help you invest in a product you like. As far as the product goes, these are nice glosses with extremely vivid pigmentation, so a little bit does a long way with a precise doe foot applicator. The formula is nice and smooth, with just a bit of stickiness to it, but overall they're beautiful opaque glosses for the money.
Mainey C.
By far one of my favorites , it can be pricey but it's worth it ! I will definitely buy more but this is definitely a special occasion look for me more than an everyday look
Sunniva E.
I love these lipglosses!!! They are so glossy and the color pay off is amazing, can't live without them. They stick on to my lips all day and they are great both by theirself and over lipsticks.
Megan E.
Cincinnati, OH
I really liked the color of the lipgloss and it was easily applied. It's perfect for a night out or for brunch with your friends! I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque , NM
Love this duo of colors it is worth the money i love urban decay products, this lip gloss is just perfect not too sticky and not too oily leaves your lips soft and suffle.
Brianna F.
Elmhurst, NY
Loved the colors and the mini sizes. Lip gloss were just ok though. Since they aren't sticky they left my lips within the hour. If you wear it you will constantly reapply
Jessica B.
This lipgloss is amazing because it comes in travel size and the colors are both prominent enough that you can tell there is lipgloss on your lips, but not overwhelming. It lasts a long time too!
Lily F.
Old Hickory, TN
I love these, they are hard to get but they have absolutely amazing pigment and aren't too sticky. They nourish and condition I have almost every color that they make :)
Dominique R.
Detroit, MI
I received this as a Christmas gift last year, and I have been in love with it ever since. I love both lip glosses, but the lighter colored one is my all time favorite.
Rachel M.
Saint Louis, MO
I really enjoyed this product! Very moisturizing and great for multiple applications on the go whether in class or at a party. It is great to be able to carry it in a pocket or purse.
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.