BY URBAN DECAY

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

• How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?1 Answers
  • Online through Sephora or Ulta.1 Answers
  • We're can I buy this cute duo??2 Answers
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Overland Park, KS
I've been a fan of the Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks for a few years now so I thought I should finally try the lip glosses as well. When this little duo popped up at Sephora it seemed like a great time to try them. The two mini sizes are both nice in texture (not too sticky) and last a good amount of time for a lip gloss. While I know some people weren't a fan of the color choices in this duo I feel like it reflects UD's current vibe. Half of it is on the "Naked" and more natural side of things and the other is "Electric" and vibrant. Overall a great little set to try out the formula and also makes a nice little gift. I'll probably be picking out a full size soon.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This a nice little set for the money that I picked up at Sephora. Although these lip glosses are both sample size, it gives you a chance to try out two shades (liar-dusty pink nude & anarchy-bright pink with shimmer) and decide if you like one or both or none. Sets like these are helpful in that they help you invest in a product you like. As far as the product goes, these are nice glosses with extremely vivid pigmentation, so a little bit does a long way with a precise doe foot applicator. The formula is nice and smooth, with just a bit of stickiness to it, but overall they're beautiful opaque glosses for the money.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
I am just enthralled with how happy I am with these two shades. I expected I would like the pink shade Anarchy, which I did. However I really love the brown shade of Liar. It is a great shade, I have very fair skin it that helps. The glosses stay on for quite a long time, especially considering they are glosses. Of course if I drink from a cup, or give a kiss some comes off, but some stays on as well. The full sizes in both shades seem to be hard to find, but this travel size duo is still available online.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I love the Urban Decay Revolution Lip gloss Travel size duo in liar and anarchy! They are the perfect size for traveling! They are also the perfect size for trying new colors with out committing to the full size! One is a nude and the other is a bright bold color! That way you get to try total opposite looks! The formula is rich and creamy and not sticky like most lip glosses! They also last a significantly long time. I love all urban decay products!
Raychell E.
Raychell E.
Oakley, MI
Really nice lip glosses. shiny and pigmented. i love the tiny sizes for travel and purse. liar is a nice brown (but it's a lot like some nyx glosses i own). anarchy is amazing. it's exactly what i wanted and was looking for. it's a cool toned deep magenta. it's just gorgeous. you can blot it down for a daytime pink if desired. maybe i should have just gotten the full size of this—but the size and price is right on these.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Norman, OK
I was incredibly shocked by the pigment in these glosses. I ordered them trying to reach the $25 needed to get the Vice lipstick sampler, and did not know much about the line. I first tried the hot pink on my lips and it was nearly as pigmented as a lipstick would be. The only downside is that these are a very thick gloss. It's more of a personal preference of gloss texture so if thick gloss is your thing, you go girl.
Jonelle S.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I just received this sample shopping at @macys this weekend. I was really impressed with the pigmentation. Their incredibly vibrant for a gloss, But as glosses do, they do bleed. Nothing a lipliner can't fix tho. I'd recommend urban decays ozone lipliner which is universal. Its clear & can be worn with anything. Its purpose is just to create a barrier for the gloss not to cross. Must have for gloss lovers!
Amy V.
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great lip gloss duo. The size of the glades are perfect for travel or to keep in your bag. The glosses are super pigmented, don't feel overly sticky and have decent staying power. They're pigmented enough they can be worn alone or on top of another lip product. Liar is a gorgeous everyday shade. Anarchy is a pretty hot pink that's out of my comfort zone, but a fun color for summer.
ari k.
ari k.
I love this little travel size lip glosses. I just wanted to give the colors a try without committing to the full size glosses. Worked perfect for me. I have a medium complexion and both colors look great. Liar is a nice nude color and anarchy is more like a berry. I love them both. I have worn the over other lipsticks that were matte, and it was great. Its not sticky and the wear is good.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
I travel a lot and this set is amazing. I love each color in this set . It gives you one with a pop of color and the perfect nude. I keep this set in my travel cosmetic bag at all times. It's the only colors you need to take . Both colors apply with a nice smooth shine. My lips feel hydrated without feeling sticky . If you are taking a trip anytime soon , I recommend you pick these up !
Renee c.
Renee c.
Ventura , CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
MELISSA S.
MELISSA S.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.