BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A limited-edition, travel-size set with two ultra-pigmented shades of Revolution High-Color Lipgloss one in a bestselling neutral and one in an exclusive, vibrant fuchsia. For high-impact lip color loaded with shine, glide on Urban Decay's Revolution Lipgloss. With two shades in one limited-edition set, it includes one bestselling neutral and one new and exclusive bright lip color. Liar is the perfect pink-nude shade to flatter any skintone, and Anarchy is a gorgeous fuchsia hue, inspired by one of Urban Decay's bestselling Revolution Lipstick shades. Their high-coverage formula lays down glossy, ultra-pigmented color in one swipe, instantly giving you a rebellious, beautiful look. Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System™ gives Revolution Lipgloss its super-creamy texture and optimal color dispersion. Hilurlip™ defines and hydrates lips while making them appear plumper and fuller for lips that get noticed. This set contains: - 2 x 0.10 oz Revolution High-Color Lipgloss in Liar (medium pink-nude) and Anarchy (bright fuchsia) It is formulated Without: - Parabens Both shades in this set come in an adorable travel size that looks just like the full-size component. Long and slim so you can slip it right into your back pocket, Revolution Lipgloss has a clear barrel so you can see the shade inside. And the plush silicone paddle applicator has velvety flocking for control plus a generous laydown of gloss in just one coat.

Urban Decay Revolution Lip Gloss Travel-Size Duo
  • "I have not tried UD's Revolution Lipgloss in Liar, but I LOVE Anarchy and have bought the full-size product. It's a bright, shiny fuchsia color that stains my lips nicely for a long-lasting color, even after the glossy stuff comes off on my coffee cup!" in 47 reviews
  • "Love the size it can fit anywhere and it will always last. easy to apply. easy to use. and the duo it comes with is an added plus also. it has a weird smell but nothing major that i wouldn't use. long lasting. will for sure buy it again and tell my friends" in 47 reviews
Katie R.
Detroit, MI
Love this duo for traveling or just to stick in my purse before a night out! Love that there is a fun color and neutral shade- truly all you need when out and about. In addition to the functionality, the gloss isn’t sticky and lasts for a long time.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
urban decay does a fantastic job with the range between the two shades! i bought this off of sephora and with great packaging to display both shades, the package and product makes up for the higher price. the quality of the gloss is perfect!
Briana S.
I bought this for my sister as part of her Xmas gift and had to run back to Ulta and get one for myself! I love how there is an every day nude and a fun, bright pink. The colors are pigmented and a bit sticky, but the gloss stays put for awhile. I wish they had more shades in the travel size.
Angie R.
Hutchinson
I usually love urban decay so I was pumped to try this but I was a little let down. It wasnt my favorite. The colors were super pretty but it left much to be desired.
Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
I wasn’t a huge fan of the colors, or the consistency. They stayed on but i couldn’t tell if they were supposed to be dry or matte. I got this as a gift and would have never bought this for myself. Would not recommend but for the dual pack it’s 10 dollars or less so it’s a good price.
Raven M.
Anarchy is super bright and bold which if you like that this is the color for you. I love Liar it’s subtle and nice for everyday wear. I got this on sale at Sephora and I would definitely buy Liar again. Anarchy, not so much.
Taylor M.
Bowling Green, KY
I really like the nude shade in this combo but the pink was way too pink for me. Overall the lipgloss is very nice. Not super long lasting but I usually don't mind to reapply a few times!
Larissa M.
McKinney, TX
The color selection is great! Feels great on the lips... the only thing is that if I don’t put a lip liner, the gloss runs off a little. A big plus is that it moisturizes the lips a lot!
Kelsey H.
New braunfels, TX
Nice colors, smooth texture. I don’t typically like glosses except for when I want a little extra pop for a short period of time and this gloss is right in line with that expectation.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
We're can I buy this cute duo??
Melissa silva V.
Doral, FL
How are those lipgloss? Theta aré really good? Or not?
Nancy S.
Georgetown, SC
Online through Sephora or Ulta.