Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Pretty Gritty Skin Polish uploaded by Emily L.Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Pretty Gritty Skin Polish uploaded by melissa g.

BY URBAN DECAY

Dull, dry skin interfering with your makeup application? Smooth and brighten your complexion with Rehab Makeup Prep Pretty Gritty Skin Polish. Gentle enough for everyday use (yet crazy effective!), this skin-polishing powder exfoliates as it cleanses. Refine your complexion and get prepped, smoothed and ready for the perfect application.

Pretty Gritty Skin Polish cleanses and polishes skin so makeup performs better and provides the perfect application. Skin also looks instantly brighter so it glows under makeup.

In a clinical study, immediately after use:

• 94% of participants said their skin looked brighter.
  • 100% said their skin felt smoother.
  • 100% said their skin felt purified.

Our addictive formula contains antioxidant vitamin C, coconut oil, rosehip seed powder (another potent source of antioxidants) and vanilla. And wait until you get a whiff of how it smells—rich and milky, with a hint of vanilla.

Like the rest of our Rehab Makeup Prep lineup, this product provides instant results to get your skin ready for makeup. Once you try Pretty Gritty Skin Polish, you’ll never want to go without it! And the format is so travel-friendly, you won’t have to. Because Pretty Gritty Skin Polish is a powder, it’s TSA approved—no risk of confiscation and no leaks in your bag.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Sodium Bicarbonate
  • Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil
  • Polymethylsilsesquioxane

Tiffany N.
CHICAGO , IL
I'm iffy about physical exfoliation, some say it's bad for your skin and causes micro tears others say it's fine. What I like about this is I can control the amount of exfoliation grit with each use. I definitely do not use this daily but every couple of weeks I'll add it to my CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for a bit of extra oomph. I definitely see some brightness and clarity in my skin after using.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
This stuff smells amazing! I wish it wasn’t so expensive because I don’t know how “worth it” it really is. I specifically bought this to help exfoliate dry skin on my nose that never seems to let up. Unfortunately even when using just a tiny bit of water with this and really working with it, I still had noticeable flaking going on. I definitely think this is gentle enough for daily use. I think I really need to get more practice with powder exfoliators because I really want to love this product!
Morgan F.
I have dry skin and love exfoliating to get all the dry skin off the surface, but don't want to over dry my skin. This one is awesome bc it's a powder that you mix with water so you can make it as gritty or smooth as you wish. Very good product and a good price!
Brigitte R.
Arlington, MA
Girl yesssss. This product is awesome, a little goes a long way. You just need to apply a little to the palm of your hand and apply a little water mix it a little and apply to your face. I use a scrubby brush to really clean my face but I don’t apply to much pressure, I don’t want to strip my face totally of oil. After using this my face feels so clean and fresh, I feel like I get rid of all the grime from my face. This is a great purchase!
Ciara W.
Grass Valley, CA
This stuff SAVED my skin! I've been struggling with really bad acne and bumps all over my face and really clogged pores, this has totally cleared my skin. I use it for both my skin care and makeup prep routines. It lasts long time too! I looove it!
Audi F.
Evansville
This is the best setting spray I've ever used hands down. I used it for prom and my makeup never creased, smeared, anything. I had my makeup on for atleast 12 hours and the setting spray never let down! I was even sweating and this stuff kept my makeup looking good😍
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
I was hesitant about this products, but wow! It literally creates the most gorgeously smooth canvas to begin your makeup artwork on! My skin feels, smooth, fresh and silky. Love!
Brittany J.
Richmond
I love this UD spray. It is one of my holy grails and I will forever use this and have this in my kit as long as they keep making it.
Lily C.
El Monte
This will make your make up go on alot smootber, and to set as well will kinda give you a fresh finish if that makes sense.
Monica B.
Beaumont, TX
Thissss isss myyy favorite setting spray. Specially in the summer. My friend and anyone i know use this