Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Pore Refining Peel uploaded by Sammi Z.Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Pore Refining Peel uploaded by Veronica C.

BY URBAN DECAY

Problem pores? We’ve got the solution. Rehab Makeup Prep Pore Refining Peel is like a vacuum for your pores. This easy-to-use, peel-off mask immediately draws out impurities-leaving pores visibly cleaner, more refined and smaller-looking.

Gentle enough for sensitive skin, our allergy-tested Pore Refining Peel works on all complexion types. And we laced this formula with a blend of nine skin-nourishing plant extracts, including sugarcane extract, Irish moss, common St. John’s wort, burdock root extract, peppermint extract and lemon balm.

Like the rest of our Rehab Makeup Prep lineup, this peel delivers instant results to get your skin ready for makeup. If you were completely floored the first time you used a pore strip, you’ll love our Pore Refining Peel. After you take it off, you can see everything the peel removed. It’s gross in a good way!

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water
  • Saponaria Officinalis Root Extract

Buy on Sephora
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is a great quick mini peel. It's meant to Target problem areas, not the whole face. I use it on my nose and inner cheeks area and my chin. It says to apply a thin layer and let set for 10 mins but I find it's easier to peel off if I apply it a little thicker and give it a little longer to dry. Otherwise if it's think applied, I have to peel it off piece by piece where if applied little heavier, I can pull it off my face in one big strip or two. I love how my skin looks and feels after it's been removed. It is so soft and smooth and you can literally see how clean it got your skin. The peel is clear in color and when you look at the peeled off pieces, you will see all the impurities and debris it removed. I do this most days in the week. It's more effective then pore strips imo and gentle enough that it hasn't cause any reaction or sensitivity to my skin. It's a great product.
Jessica Z.
I was so excited when this got put on sale for 50% but I was less excited that now there are none left in stores. Luckily, I got two bottles before this was gone forever. I like the results from this pore refining peel. I’ve definitely noticed that my visible pores have shrunk down after using it. I’ve never seen any funk on the mask after I’ve peeled like the description though. I also find it hard to peel, although that may be on me because I might not be applying enough of it on my face.
Tiffany N.
Chicago
This is really just an average peel. If you don't apply it thinly its next to impossible to get off, or at least, time consuming as you'll be pulling it off bit by tiny bit. That aside, I didn't see it feel any difference in my skin that made this product worthwhile for me.
Sammi Z.
This did not do much to my face. The peel felt like glue before and after it was applied. When I tried to peel it off, it still felt like glue and was a hassle to remove. After removing the peel off my face, I did not notice much changes to the pores on my face, it was practically the same; if not worse because my pores were actually MORE visible. It was pricey for a product that does not really clean up my pores as much I thought it would.
Holly S.
I’m excited that Urban Decay is branching out of their norm and has
created a skin care line to go with their brand. Urban Decay is actually
the first high end brand that I ever bought from so they will forever
have my heart. It’s ridiculous how pigmented and creamy their eye
shadows are. Anyways back to the mask. I’ve already used this a few
times and I’m honestly impressed. You’re supposed to use this basically
where you have large pores. For most, this is in our T zone. I apply it
in a pretty thick layer since it is a peel off mask on my forehead, down
my nose, and all over my chin. You can definitely tell when this mask
is drying because you can feel it tightening up. I always start from the
bottom and peel up so I don’t tug with gravity causing me to wrinkle
faster. I’m sure I’m just crazy thinking like that but I’m trying to age
gracefully and I don’t want to cause any premature aging! This mask
works better than any pore strip I’ve ever used. I typically don’t have
much luck with pore strips but I continue to buy them in hopes that they
will help clear my chin.  I wouldn’t recommend applying this too close
to your brows, hairline, or under eye area because it does sting a
little when you peel it off. It’s always fun seeing the gunk you get out
of your pores after you use products like these. My skin felt so soft
after using this mask and it definitely helped my makeup application
especially around my nose.
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I was so surprised by how much I loved this peel!  I wasn't sure what to expect - after all, Urban Decay screams makeup to me more so than skin care.  Nonetheless, I did really enjoy the effects of this product.  The peel does go on clear and is very thick, a little difficult to squeeze out of the container.  Nonetheless, a little goes a long way and you can easily spread it over your skin evenly.  The mask does take some time to peel off, as it tends to feather rather than come off in one huge chunk.  Definitely not as satisfying but still fun to peel off.  Anything I that I wasn't able to easily get off I washed off with a little warm water - it really helps to take it off!  My pores always look SO MUCH BETTER as soon as this peel comes off my face.  The next day my skin looks and feels a lot smoother, too.  Definitely recommend if you want a great pore peel that won't agitate sensitive skin.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Nope, not worth the money. Would give it 0 stars if I could. I bought it and tried it a total of 4 times. The first time, I thought I was using it wrong - but seriously, how difficult can a peel off mask be. I used it a few more times, making sure to add a thick layer so it would peel off easily. Nope, it doesn't matter how thick or thin the initial layer is.. still dries down to a thin patchy layer. I saw nothing come out from my pores ( it claims to work like a pore strip does ) and they were the same size after it's use. My skin did feel some what smoother after but that's about it.
Christina L.
It pains me to give this product one star because I am a die-hard UD fan, but save your money for another UD product. It did momentarily make my skin softer in the areas I used it, but there are other skin care products I use that do the same thing. It did not clear my pores as I had hoped nor did it reduce my pore size in places where they are a bit larger than I would like. The Biore strips are much better at this task in terms of getting the gunk out. As a tip, use warm water where you are planning to use the strips and let it open your pores and get your skin moist so that the strips stick to your face better. The strips will get damp too and are more pliable, but when it dries, it sticks more to the gunk in the pores and the results will be amazing. I found this tip from several youtubers, and it really upped the effica.
Antonia M.
Escanaba, MI
Am very excited for the UD Rehab and Meltdown collections. I tried this peel on my T zone, and it was simple enough. It goes on and dries clear. It peels off relatively easy, and it definitely pulls dirt and gunk out of your pores. I do feel like i had a decent breakout after using this, however. Ill be trying it again to ve sure though.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Didn't work out as expected... I have normal to dry skin and some big pores. Received a sample and it did nothing but pull out baby hairs... so it's great for smoothing the face but I didn't get any real big use out of it. I did wash my face and steam my face to help open my pores as well yet still no difference. It did irritate my dry skin areas too, but it went away shortly.
Nancy R.
Independence, MO
Does anyone know how much this product cost
merita H.
Pikeville, NC
How much is it and where can I purchase this?
Angela B.
Whittier, CA
Does this feel like it does anything
Bianca A.
Orlando
Okay, so I've been looking for something to help clear my pores and came across this!! Does it really work and how good is it?? I would really love to try this out :)
tiffany w.
HAVANA, IL
Very interested in this product. does it work well for dry skin?