BY URBAN DECAY

Looking for a product that will infuse your skin with intense moisture without feeling greasy? Hydrate, balance and energize your complexion post-cleansing with Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel.

Made for prepping skin for makeup, this benefit-packed gel has an ultra-lightweight, watery feel. Unlike a traditional moisturizer that creates a slippery surface for makeup, Hot Springs Hydrating Gel absorbs quickly to leave skin looking plump and healthy.

Water from hot springs is rich in skin-nourishing minerals. The encapsulated water in the gel (sourced from a 1,000-year-old hot spring in Japan) bursts on contact, creating a cooling effect. Because the water in this formula is also hypotonic (meaning a pure form of water), it penetrates the skin’s barrier well and becomes absorbed more easily. The result? Instant hydration that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. And Hot Springs Hydrating Gel is low alkaline.

Perfect for everyday use, the light gel formula leaves skin feeling soft (not oily!), significantly more hydrated and ready for the perfect foundation application. EVERY skin type needs moisture to even out the surface texture—including oily skin. Hydration plumps and smoothes skin so makeup goes on better and more evenly. And using Hot Springs Hydrating Gel before you apply takes care of dry spots that can make makeup look flaky on the skin.

In a clinical study, immediately after use:*

• 92% of participants said their skin felt smoother.
  • 94% said the product absorbed easily and left their skin feeling soft, not oily.
  • 98% said their skin felt moisturized.

The perfect application starts with Rehab. Hot Springs Hydrating Gel is super hydrating, yet dries down like nothing, so it won’t interfere with your makeup.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water
  • Soluble Collagen

• Can I use this product on combination skin?2 Answers
  • Worth the try? In need of a moisturizer due to dry skin.1 Answers
Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel
  • "This product is awesome. I love the formula and I absolutely love the fact that it's PH-balanced. I recently went to a seminar where they talked a lot about the importance of using alkaline products so I was super happy to find this. The moisturizer itself is extremely lightweight and absorbs super fast. It leaves a soft, hydrating feel on your skin. It is also cooling when applied. I'm really digging it so far." in 13 reviews
  • "I was a little skeptical to get this because I know it is super new but I am 100% sold on trying all of urban decays new skin like after just trying this. I have really been searching for a good under the makeup product to hydrate my dry skin and everything I have been using made my skin look so patchy. This is a game changer - smooth hydrated skin that looks flawless with foundation!" in 9 reviews
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I have ridiculously dry skin. It sometimes flakes and a lot of times despite using a moisturizing mask, moisturizer AND a primer, my makeup still looks like sandpaper. This product had amazing reviews and I love Urban Decay so I decided to pick it up with a 20% off coupon at Ulta. I immediately applied it on my face and WOW! It was cooling and my skin sucked it up immediately. My skin was soft and it felt moisturized like regular skin should feel. I honestly couldn't stop touching my face..it just felt so different than anything else I have used. The first ingredient is water, which is great and obviously going in the right direction. The second ingredient is dimethicone which is used in skin care to smooth and fill in rough spots and pores but also creates a barrier to hypothetically keep in moisture. But if it keeps in moisture due to a barrier, it also keeps in oils and dirt and things that maybe your skin needs to purge. It is used in so many products including primers and it makes products easier to spread. So idk, dimethicone is one of those ingredients that is '6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other and I have mixed feelings about it because while I prefer to use as natural as possible, when possible, I really do like the way this product performs and have yet to find anything that works as well. The third ingredient is dipropylene glycol which is used as a fragrance and/or masking agent which in this instance I can say worked because it does not have a particular scent other than a basic moisturizing lotion. It can irritate the skin in sensitive areas such as near the eyes but I did not experience this and I have crazy annoying sensitive skin and have reacted to OTHER products in this way such as some of Avon's eye creams. I really enjoy this product and have used it a few times but I have not yet used it under makeup application. Hopefully it will blow my mind.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Check out my video review...
I have oily skin, and I don’t feel this does much for makeup prep aka primer, but it does great as moisturizing my skin and keeping my oil at bay. I love the product none the less because it’s fun and moisturizing, however I wish it did more like anti-aging or something like that.
Jessica Z.
This is the perfect makeup prep product that I've been looking for. Sometimes my primer just doesn't do it for me and it's a great hydrator for my skin. To be honest, I've used it a few times when I'm not wearing makeup because it makes my skin so soft. I definitely think it is worth the buy if you want your skin to get some moisture as makeup wipes can really make your skin dry.
Allie I.
Nashville, Tennessee
This product is so moisturizing! I use this every night and morning! It keeps my skin so soft and moisturized all day! I bought it at ulta for a reasonable price. The packaging is okay it’s kind of bland. This product lasts forever!
Kimberly L.
Indianapolis , IN
I can not rave enough about this product. My Ulta can not keep it in stalk and I was lucky to get my hands on one. Feels like you are putting so much moisture back into your skin especially under your eyes. Helps with dark circles and puffiness
Rachel P.
Holmen, WI
5 stars! I love this hydrating gel! Super smooth and has a nice cool feeling on each application. Easy to apply and a little goes a long way! Soaks into skin quickly and is nice even base prior to applying your makeup. Highly recommended!
Amanda 💀.
This is a great hydrating primer! If you have dry skin use this! Makes my face smell nice! Almost feels like a cloud! I found it very effective for my skin! Very affordable! A little goes a long way! I would recommend this to anyone and I will be buying again!
Katie M.
Arlington, VA
Jazmin B.
Atlanta
Moisturizers the skin however for me it does not moisture as much I as I was hoping for I still end up having to add rosehip oil to my face prior otherwise it feels too dry.I will say it does prep the skin specifically the pores for a flawless foundation application. Would I purchase again??? No I would just go back to the BareMinerals primer that I was using before. However if you are looking for something to matte the skin prior to foundation (I used liquid and powder) it was great!
Mariah J.
Livermore, CA
Love this product so much. Tried it out in ulta and decided to buy it and fell in love. It so hydrating!! Feels like water on your face and makes your face so smooth it's crazy. It is a prep before makeup and omg I love it I seen a huge difference in my face makeup after and it made me have no dry patches and soon after I was telling everyone to buy it. It's truly a great product even if you don't want makeup on it makes your face smooth and refreshed.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Can I use this product on combination skin?
Martha K.
Worth the try? In need of a moisturizer due to dry skin.