Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel
BY URBAN DECAY
Looking for a product that will infuse your skin with intense moisture without feeling greasy? Hydrate, balance and energize your complexion post-cleansing with Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel.
Made for prepping skin for makeup, this benefit-packed gel has an ultra-lightweight, watery feel. Unlike a traditional moisturizer that creates a slippery surface for makeup, Hot Springs Hydrating Gel absorbs quickly to leave skin looking plump and healthy.
Water from hot springs is rich in skin-nourishing minerals. The encapsulated water in the gel (sourced from a 1,000-year-old hot spring in Japan) bursts on contact, creating a cooling effect. Because the water in this formula is also hypotonic (meaning a pure form of water), it penetrates the skin’s barrier well and becomes absorbed more easily. The result? Instant hydration that leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. And Hot Springs Hydrating Gel is low alkaline.
Perfect for everyday use, the light gel formula leaves skin feeling soft (not oily!), significantly more hydrated and ready for the perfect foundation application. EVERY skin type needs moisture to even out the surface texture—including oily skin. Hydration plumps and smoothes skin so makeup goes on better and more evenly. And using Hot Springs Hydrating Gel before you apply takes care of dry spots that can make makeup look flaky on the skin.
In a clinical study, immediately after use:*
- 92% of participants said their skin felt smoother.
- 94% said the product absorbed easily and left their skin feeling soft, not oily.
- 98% said their skin felt moisturized.
The perfect application starts with Rehab. Hot Springs Hydrating Gel is super hydrating, yet dries down like nothing, so it won’t interfere with your makeup.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua / Water
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Butylene Glycol
- Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer
- Pentylene Glycol
- Sodium Chloride
- Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer
- Sodium Citrate
- Citric Acid
- Disodium Edta
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Soluble Collagen
Top Questions See all 5 Q&A
- "This product is awesome. I love the formula and I absolutely love the fact that it's PH-balanced. I recently went to a seminar where they talked a lot about the importance of using alkaline products so I was super happy to find this. The moisturizer itself is extremely lightweight and absorbs super fast. It leaves a soft, hydrating feel on your skin. It is also cooling when applied. I'm really digging it so far." in 13 reviews
- "I was a little skeptical to get this because I know it is super new but I am 100% sold on trying all of urban decays new skin like after just trying this. I have really been searching for a good under the makeup product to hydrate my dry skin and everything I have been using made my skin look so patchy. This is a game changer - smooth hydrated skin that looks flawless with foundation!" in 9 reviews
I have oily skin, and I don’t feel this does much for makeup prep aka primer, but it does great as moisturizing my skin and keeping my oil at bay. I love the product none the less because it’s fun and moisturizing, however I wish it did more like anti-aging or something like that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos