BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Be Facebook-ready and camera-perfect everyday, thanks to our high tech finishing powder. Razor Sharp s silky, micro fine powder fools the eyes with "optical blurring", and miraculously seems to airbrush away skin s imperfections. It s a smooth, flawless, soft-focus finish that s flattering under even the harshest of lights. Use Razor Sharp as a finishing touch after foundation, or wear it alone to create a perfect "bare skin" look. However you apply it, you ll be addicted to the tiny water particles that float on skin s surface and "burst" when applied. So refreshing! Our no-mess component with attached puff and handy on/off switch is freeway and subway friendly - take it anywhere beauty calls. The universal shade suits all skin tones, so you re covered for summer.

Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
  • "A little bit goes a long way, but this is the best powder I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "If you buy this, make sure you have a little sifter pot to put the powder in." in 1 review
  • "It is very natural looking and light." in 1 review
  • "It literally left my face looking like I had airbrushed makeup, and even my boyfriend noted that something was noticeably different; that in itself is enough proof for me. " in 1 review
isabella g.
works amazing no flash back nothin i like it it keeps my make up in all day i think it’s good for all skin types but for mine i have normal skin type and it works great for me
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
First off let me start by saying what works for me may not work for you.
This powered was not so much a setting powder as a minimal coverage loose foundation meaning it is a PIGMENTED setting powder.
Because of that it makes you look cakey and shows texture which is not something any woman wants.
I’m giving this a two because it did have long staying power and worn alone without a foundation it would be great for a light powder foundation but because that is NOT its intended purpose I had to take it down, also the price point could be better for the price per gram.
Ishica P.
Dalton, GA
All time favorite. There all so wonderful and finish the makeup off soooo well!!!!!! I love this product so much. Really nice on the skin and smooth. I will love to get this to get this.
Bri L.
Murfreesboro, TN
They day they discontinued this was the saddest day of my life. It was probably the beat finishing powder I've ever used. My skin gets oily in the summer and this seemed to keep the oil at bay. My skin is also dry in the winter and it never made it worse! If anything, my skin felt better in the winter. I loved this product and wish they'd bring it back!
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use to use the Deslick by Urban Decay until this one caught my eye and decided to give it a try! It's matte finish and the sponge makes it easy to bake your face! Your face ends up looking flawless and so beautiful! I recommend this to all my friends, yes it's a bit pricey but it's worth the purchase.
Ciera B.
Love this finishing powder it give a silky and even finish. Great to have on hand as an alternative to high end powders. Use this for setting or baking your face. Comes in different shades so you can choose your perfect shade. I enjoyed this product and would purchase again
Megan K.
Nashville, TN
I bought this product a few years ago and Love it!! It is super fine and makes my makeup stay all day. I use it for special events under my eyes a lot. it is very easy to spill and get everywhere so i recommend flipping the top and taking from there. I will buy again.
Aida O.
I only used it a few times so far it seems to live up to it's name but it has a weird smell not strong though I don't know if it's me or it something that happened during delivery !! It does what it's suppose to do and it does it very well. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Leann S.
I love using this finishing powder so much!! It doesn't cake your makeup or give flashback. I'm really happy with it and it is definitely one of my favorites. Application is easy and i would definitely recommend this to everyone in need of a good finishing powder.
Andrea H.
Love this finishing powder. Has a very natural look once applied to face and the glow isn't too much like many others. I have very sensitive skin and it works great for me. I will definitely be a repeat buyer.
Daisy P.
Anaheim, CA
How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble applying it. Do you use it with the sponge on top?
Law School L.
I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in the game, I'm 26), and I have no idea how to do it or what products to use!?! Please help me! My skin is pretty good I think, not oily or dry, but the professional world I am entering I need a more polish look. Any recommendations?
Tori W.
Garland, TX
Does this product come off when you rub your face on someone shirt? I'm trying to find a new powder that stays on my face.