BY URBAN DECAY #37 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Be Facebook-ready and camera-perfect everyday, thanks to our high tech finishing powder. Razor Sharp s silky, micro fine powder fools the eyes with "optical blurring", and miraculously seems to airbrush away skin s imperfections. It s a smooth, flawless, soft-focus finish that s flattering under even the harshest of lights. Use Razor Sharp as a finishing touch after foundation, or wear it alone to create a perfect "bare skin" look. However you apply it, you ll be addicted to the tiny water particles that float on skin s surface and "burst" when applied. So refreshing! Our no-mess component with attached puff and handy on/off switch is freeway and subway friendly - take it anywhere beauty calls. The universal shade suits all skin tones, so you re covered for summer. see more...

• Does this product come off when you rub your face...Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in t...2 Answers
  • How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble applyi...3 Answers
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
  • "If you buy this, make sure you have a little sifter pot to put the powder in." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way, but this is the best powder I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "It literally left my face looking like I had airbrushed makeup, and even my boyfriend noted that something was noticeably different; that in itself is enough proof for me. " in 1 review
  • "It is very natural looking and light." in 1 review
Alice M.
Alice M.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product honestly does what it is set out for: to add a smooth finish, set the makeup, and not add a whole lot of extra coverage. The powder is a very very fine texture make it easy to dust on (though you may get a little on your counters). Leaves you with such a soft and angelic look.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Nashville
This has lasted me for a long time. Goes on very easily and covers red and dark marks
Alaine W.
Alaine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic setting powder. So finely milled. It doesn't cake up on me. It lasts all day, especially with finishing spray. It loses a point because of the packaging. The packaging is terrible. I ended up ripping off the sponge and dumping the contents into the remains of my NYC translucent powder. Mixed together, this is actually the one true powder. Too bad Razor Sharp has been discontinued. Maybe it'll come back in better packaging. One can hope.
quynh t.
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed finish. Unlike most loose powders, the way the item was designed allows to get the powder on the top of the container without getting messy and losing product in the process of application. I really appreciate that. I give a shake while the lid is on and the powder gathers at the top. I just swirl my brush and apply. With other powders, i usually have to tip over the container to get the powder onto the lid to then apply which causes a huge mess sometimes. Good amount of product also. I can see this lasting quite a bit, and that alone makes me want to come back and grab more when it's done.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use to use the Deslick by Urban Decay until this one caught my eye and decided to give it a try! It's matte finish and the sponge makes it easy to bake your face! Your face ends up looking flawless and so beautiful! I recommend this to all my friends, yes it's a bit pricey but it's worth the purchase.
Bri L.
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
They day they discontinued this was the saddest day of my life. It was probably the beat finishing powder I've ever used. My skin gets oily in the summer and this seemed to keep the oil at bay. My skin is also dry in the winter and it never made it worse! If anything, my skin felt better in the winter. I loved this product and wish they'd bring it back!
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Imperial Beach
Ok first of all urban decay is my favorite makeup brand.. Honestly all the products are amazing!! I use this powder everytime i go to a party mixed with all nighters spray.. It just minimize my pors and it makes my skin look flawless.. Aaah im just in love this this and all urban decay products!
Becca L.
Becca L.
Charlotte, NC
I actually used this from one of my friends and I could actually tell a difference at the end of the night. My face has a lot of oil at the end of the night so I feel like the finishing powder helped my face stay fresh. I could recommend it if you have the same problem. I got it from Sephora.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this finishing powder it give a silky and even finish. Great to have on hand as an alternative to high end powders. Use this for setting or baking your face. Comes in different shades so you can choose your perfect shade. I enjoyed this product and would purchase again
Myra K.
Myra K.
This powder works really well and it cover everything.. it goes to your skin like pearl... love it.. the only thing that I don't really like about this is the applicator is not usable.. I cant make it work.. so I have to open it every time i want to use it and sometimes the powder goes everywhere.. but other than that, i like it.. :)
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Anaheim, CA
How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble applying it. Do you use it with the sponge on top?
Law School L.
Law School L.
I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in the game, I'm 26), and I have no idea how to do it or what products to use!?! Please help me! My skin is pretty good I think, not oily or dry, but the professional world I am entering I need a more polish look. Any recommendations?
Tori W.
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product come off when you rub your face on someone shirt? I'm trying to find a new powder that stays on my face.