BY URBAN DECAY

Be Facebook-ready and camera-perfect everyday, thanks to our high tech finishing powder. Razor Sharp s silky, micro fine powder fools the eyes with "optical blurring", and miraculously seems to airbrush away skin s imperfections. It s a smooth, flawless, soft-focus finish that s flattering under even the harshest of lights. Use Razor Sharp as a finishing touch after foundation, or wear it alone to create a perfect "bare skin" look. However you apply it, you ll be addicted to the tiny water particles that float on skin s surface and "burst" when applied. So refreshing! Our no-mess component with attached puff and handy on/off switch is freeway and subway friendly - take it anywhere beauty calls. The universal shade suits all skin tones, so you re covered for summer. see more...

• Does this product come off when you rub your face... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in...2 Answers
  • How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble appl...3 Answers
Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder
  • "If you buy this, make sure you have a little sifter pot to put the powder in." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way, but this is the best powder I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "It literally left my face looking like I had airbrushed makeup, and even my boyfriend noted that something was noticeably different; that in itself is enough proof for me. " in 1 review
  • "It is very natural looking and light." in 1 review
Alice M.
Vancouver , WA
This product honestly does what it is set out for: to add a smooth finish, set the makeup, and not add a whole lot of extra coverage. The powder is a very very fine texture make it easy to dust on (though you may get a little on your counters). Leaves you with such a soft and angelic look.
Amanda O.
Nashville
This has lasted me for a long time. Goes on very easily and covers red and dark marks
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
First off let me start by saying what works for me may not work for you.
This powered was not so much a setting powder as a minimal coverage loose foundation meaning it is a PIGMENTED setting powder.
Because of that it makes you look cakey and shows texture which is not something any woman wants.
I’m giving this a two because it did have long staying power and worn alone without a foundation it would be great for a light powder foundation but because that is NOT its intended purpose I had to take it down, also the price point could be better for the price per gram.
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed finish. Unlike most loose powders, the way the item was designed allows to get the powder on the top of the container without getting messy and losing product in the process of application. I really appreciate that. I give a shake while the lid is on and the powder gathers at the top. I just swirl my brush and apply. With other powders, i usually have to tip over the container to get the powder onto the lid to then apply which causes a huge mess sometimes. Good amount of product also. I can see this lasting quite a bit, and that alone makes me want to come back and grab more when it's done.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
I bought this product a few years ago and Love it!! It is super fine and makes my makeup stay all day. I use it for special events under my eyes a lot. it is very easy to spill and get everywhere so i recommend flipping the top and taking from there. I will buy again.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use to use the Deslick by Urban Decay until this one caught my eye and decided to give it a try! It's matte finish and the sponge makes it easy to bake your face! Your face ends up looking flawless and so beautiful! I recommend this to all my friends, yes it's a bit pricey but it's worth the purchase.
Aida O.
I only used it a few times so far it seems to live up to it's name but it has a weird smell not strong though I don't know if it's me or it something that happened during delivery !! It does what it's suppose to do and it does it very well. I'd definitely recommend this product.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
This powder is very light fluffy and tone correcting and even spread. The smell is really nice. It's s great price and you get slot of product . It's easy to apply and very easy to run in. I would recommend to others !
Andrea H.
Love this finishing powder. Has a very natural look once applied to face and the glow isn't too much like many others. I have very sensitive skin and it works great for me. I will definitely be a repeat buyer.
Daisy P.
Anaheim, CA
How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble applying it. Do you use it with the sponge on top?
Law School L.
I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in the game, I'm 26), and I have no idea how to do it or what products to use!?! Please help me! My skin is pretty good I think, not oily or dry, but the professional world I am entering I need a more polish look. Any recommendations?
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product come off when you rub your face on someone shirt? I'm trying to find a new powder that stays on my face.