BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Be Facebook-ready and camera-perfect everyday, thanks to our high tech finishing powder. Razor Sharp s silky, micro fine powder fools the eyes with "optical blurring", and miraculously seems to airbrush away skin s imperfections. It s a smooth, flawless, soft-focus finish that s flattering under even the harshest of lights. Use Razor Sharp as a finishing touch after foundation, or wear it alone to create a perfect "bare skin" look. However you apply it, you ll be addicted to the tiny water particles that float on skin s surface and "burst" when applied. So refreshing! Our no-mess component with attached puff and handy on/off switch is freeway and subway friendly - take it anywhere beauty calls. The universal shade suits all skin tones, so you re covered for summer.

• Does this product come off when you rub your face... Be the first to answer!
  • I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in...2 Answers
  • How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble appl...3 Answers
  • "It is very natural looking and light." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way, but this is the best powder I've ever had. " in 1 review
  • "It literally left my face looking like I had airbrushed makeup, and even my boyfriend noted that something was noticeably different; that in itself is enough proof for me. " in 1 review
  • "If you buy this, make sure you have a little sifter pot to put the powder in." in 1 review
Sarah M.
York, PA
This powder is like no other. It blends really well with my skin tone. I love how lightweight it feels. Also, this is the first one that I have used that has not made my face oily within a few hours. I will definitely be buying this again!
Samantha G.
Pataskala, OH
A little of this goes a long way. This stuff is beautiful and lives up to its name. It makes my makeup have the "airbrushed" looks without the airbrush! I absolutely love and and definitely recommend it!
Jessica P.
Dyess AFB , TX
This finishing powder is amazing! A little bit goes a long way. It's easy to apply and works well with any skin tone and any skin type. It's helps my makeup to last all day! I recommend this product to anyone.
Jackie M.
I heard good things abt this product so i went to go buy it and yes it bakes my face good but it's to white i guess it's my shade and i have normal skin that's why i use it and yes i want it again. Lol
quynh t.
Elk Grove, CA
This is a great finishing powder and absolutely leaves an airbrushed finish. Unlike most loose powders, the way the item was designed allows to get the powder on the top of the container without getting messy and losing product in the process of application. I really appreciate that. I give a shake while the lid is on and the powder gathers at the top. I just swirl my brush and apply. With other powders, i usually have to tip over the container to get the powder onto the lid to then apply which causes a huge mess sometimes. Good amount of product also. I can see this lasting quite a bit, and that alone makes me want to come back and grab more when it's done.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
First off let me start by saying what works for me may not work for you.
This powered was not so much a setting powder as a minimal coverage loose foundation meaning it is a PIGMENTED setting powder.
Because of that it makes you look cakey and shows texture which is not something any woman wants.
I’m giving this a two because it did have long staying power and worn alone without a foundation it would be great for a light powder foundation but because that is NOT its intended purpose I had to take it down, also the price point could be better for the price per gram.
Ishica P.
Dalton, GA
All time favorite. There all so wonderful and finish the makeup off soooo well!!!!!! I love this product so much. Really nice on the skin and smooth. I will love to get this to get this.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I use to use the Deslick by Urban Decay until this one caught my eye and decided to give it a try! It's matte finish and the sponge makes it easy to bake your face! Your face ends up looking flawless and so beautiful! I recommend this to all my friends, yes it's a bit pricey but it's worth the purchase.
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
They day they discontinued this was the saddest day of my life. It was probably the beat finishing powder I've ever used. My skin gets oily in the summer and this seemed to keep the oil at bay. My skin is also dry in the winter and it never made it worse! If anything, my skin felt better in the winter. I loved this product and wish they'd bring it back!
Becca L.
Charlotte , NC
I actually used this from one of my friends and I could actually tell a difference at the end of the night. My face has a lot of oil at the end of the night so I feel like the finishing powder helped my face stay fresh. I could recommend it if you have the same problem. I got it from Sephora.
Daisy P.
Anaheim, CA
How do you use this product? I have it home and have trouble applying it. Do you use it with the sponge on top?
Law School L.
I have been wanting to start using facial makeup, (I know late in the game, I'm 26), and I have no idea how to do it or what products to use!?! Please help me! My skin is pretty good I think, not oily or dry, but the professional world I am entering I need a more polish look. Any recommendations?
Tori W.
Denton, TX
Does this product come off when you rub your face on someone shirt? I'm trying to find a new powder that stays on my face.