2 colors available

BY URBAN DECAY #27 in Face Primer

A hydrating, soothing priming spray that visibly reduces the appearance of pores, brightens and smooths skin, and hydrates. Reduce the look of a late night out with this priming spray. Once you cleanse your post-party complexion, balance and reinvigorate your skin with Urban Decay's Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray. The soothing, prep-priming spray is light enough to use throughout the day without messing up your makeup, and it also hydrates and softens skin. Use it in the morning to prep and reawaken your skin before applying makeup. Use it at night before your treatment, or anytime you need a quick boost. Created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia and inspired by the Korean water trend, this spray is even more hydrating than B6 Prep Spray. This energizing formula is versatile enough for every skin type, and it's loaded with skin-nourishing ingredients like vitamin B3, Sepitonic™ M3, and coconut water. Treat your skin to intense moisture as you prep, prime, and balance your complexion. Quick Fix comes in a sleek, soft-touch neon green bottle with a frosted white cap. Like other Urban Decay sprays, the sprayer emits a calibrated, micro-fine mist that goes on so light, you'll hardly feel it and it and smells like a summer day on the beach. Research results: In a clinical study on 30 people, immediately after use: - 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility - 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance - 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration

• Has anyone used this spray after makeup?2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So Wh...1 Answers
  • Does this work good?9 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Saza B.
Saza B.
Review for: Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged Complexion Prep Priming Spray 4 oz/ 118 mL
Two words: fast and effective. I find that primer is often the one thing makeup users forget to use when they're rushing or just casually doing their makeup and not putting much thought into it. Priming your skin before applying makeup can completely protect your pores from enlarging from constant makeup use (primer also makes pores look smaller!) because it is something forgotten to do more often, I love that priming SPRAYS have originated. I love this product! It is fast, convenient, EASY, and serves its purpose! I would recommend this and the smash box spray primer as well... but no matter what, prime your skin!! :)
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Ever since I heard about this I wanted to try it so a few days ago I finally got it!!! This works really great for prepping before putting on makeup! All you do is wash your face and before you put on moisturizer or eye creams lightly Mist your face! This spray dries pretty quick and it smells so good but imo light!!!! After using this for only a few days I can tell a difference in my pores they are smaller and my face feels good (it's hard to explain but the difference is noticeable!!) I have winter dry skin and this has helped a lot too in conjunction with my moisturizer.
Aditi N.
Aditi N.
Bettendorf , IA
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Good for the oily parts of my skin, not so great for the drier parts. I think if you have oily skin, this would be a great buy! But as someone who has combination skin that tends to lean towards the drier side, not for me. I've passed this along to my sister, who absolutely loves it! I actually kind of liked the coconut smell, however my sister wasn't a big fan.
Mitzi S.
Mitzi S.
I have extremely dry skin and this primer works perfect with my skin. Not o my does it help prime for my foundation to stay on all day but it also hydrates my face. With other primers I found my skin getting dryer and flakey but this urban decay primer is the best at helping hydrate my face. It's a two in one product, it primes my skin while it hydrates it.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
This prep spray not only smells like delicious coconut but is also a quick fix to dry dull skin. It's great for all skin types which is amazing with an additional benefit of hiding the appearance of large pores. This bottle is going to last me months but I will most definitely be repurchasing
Sara P.
Sara P.
I have extremely dry skin and whenever i spray this onto my face before applying my makeup it feels so hydrating and fresh. This works very good, it keeps my make up lasting all day. I would definitely buy this product again and again because it's become a crucial step in my makeup routine.
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I wanted to love this product so much but sadly I hated it so much I returned it. It made my skin sticky and my makeup was super patchy throughout the day. The scent is so strong and it really turned me off. It seemed like a great concept but this product just failed so much for me.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Buffalo, Ny
I tried it and I fell in love with it !! I never cared for prime spray until I found this beauty !!! It really works and it doesn't leave any residue whatsoever! Iv tried a few and wasn't really going to go back on using a spray untill I seen this product ! It's AMAZING !!!
LIBIA JAEL R.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Éste producto lo es todo.. Deja una hidratación inmensa reduce las apariencias de los poros y deja el rostro totalmente suave.. Me encanta éste spray de urban decay lo único qur no me gusta mucho es que el embase es chico debería de ser un poco mas grande.. Pero me fascina
Corinne S.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Morgan B.
Does this spray smell good?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Maruly C.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?