BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristina R.
Pleasanton
Quickly hydrated my skin. Was light and super easy to use. Very forgiving and quickly absorbs into your skin. It did leave my skin a bit sticky though.
Evonne S.
Toronto
Smells so good. I love coconut water ! Doesn't smudge your makeup at all. I find the my makeup lasts all day with this and it doesn't feel sticky
Jasmine R.
Bedfordshire
I quite liked this product! It has a beautiful coconut smell. This is aimed at oily combo skin. It gives a refreshed and hydrated feel to the skin which is nice. Not sure if it provides much longevity to makeup, but lovely as a skin refresher throughout the day. Doesn’t contain an spf.
I would buy this again.
Tara💋 M.
Hawkinsville
I am crazy for this product and to top it off it smells like coconuts. Very hydrating for the skin. I use it without makeup, before makeup, sometimes during if my makeup feels a bit powdery. Also use it during the day of my makeup feels dry.
Love it !!! I’ve gone through several bottles of this product
bren m.
is a pretty good primer ngl but like it leaves a sticky and greasy residue on the skin. i feel like if i didn’t have oily skin it wld be really good. ok for the price and packaging is rlllllly cute and modern ish
Melody B.
Marion
I feel that this is in the same boat at the other urban decay priming sprays. It feels wonderful to give the skin a good amount of moisture to plump this skin but it doesn't hold my foundation in place all day if I use it as a primer. I do like this as a refreshing spray though and I recommend it as that.
Danielle O.
Nome
Love using this to set my face, use it after applying my foundation and to use to help with powdery eyeshadow.
Quintan J.
Decatur
My skin can get really dry from being outside in the sun. I wear very light makeup when I travel and this is perfect for a midday boost to moisturize your skin. I spritz throughout the day and it really gaveUrban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray my skin a fresh glow! My skin doesn’t feel dry and I love the-coconut smell. The travel size is super convenient! I would definitely recommend trying this product!
Noura O.
New Castle, DE
Still testing it . Till now it’s refreshing and hydrating my skin but I didn’t notice that it keeps the makeup for long time I have comb skin and after spraying this I need to retouch my makeup again!
Yolanda R.
Bethlehem, GA
M.A.C Cosmetics Studio Moisture Fix Spf 15 is a whole lot better, save the extra cash bc this product wasn’t was good. I will say the the actual spray consistency was great! But it didn’t give me that hydrating finish.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?