BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Kirsten B.
Schenectady, NY
I really don't notice a difference between if I use this product or not, aside from that my makeup has less staying power if I do prep with this spray
Leticia F.
Palmdale, CA
I was hoping that this mist was going to be really good! But for me it wasn't. I don't mind the smell of it too much it's kinda like a fake coconut smell. But something I didn't like was the sprayer was too fine of a mist. And I feel like you had to use more than a few pumps to be hydrated. But then I also feel that the spray became sticky or tacky. I wouldn't buy it again
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
This made my face break out into hives.  I use their B6 spray and also the all nighter and de-slick setting sprays.  I couldn't wrap my head around why this was making my face hive then after doing some reasearch online I discovered one ingredient which I feel should be disclosed by UD which is caffeine.  This has caffeine in it and while it does amazing things in skincare a lot of people actually have sensitivity to it and in this case it made me breakout in hives. I wouldn't be able to really say if it does what it is supposed to since I have an allergy to caffeine.
Karin N.
Chilliwack, BC
Absolutely horrible. The stench is bad... fake coconut smell, very strong. Then the spray itself. Do NOT spray before foundation. Your foundation will slide off. Do NOT spray after foundation. Your foundation will dissolved in an ugly, patchy mess. Stay far, far away. I returned this stuff and bought myself a bottle of Pixie Vitamin Mist. Much better.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I bought the travel size since the regular size so pricey. I was hoping this would give my makeup a nice dewy finish since I can't use any " Illuminating" foundations since I have oily skin. Instead, it made my T-Zone very oily throughout the day and after applying it, my foundation and powder began to separate and pill (bunch up) on my skin. My makeup looked like it just slid off my face by the middle of the day. Not a fan....
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I wanted to love this product so much but sadly I hated it so much I returned it. It made my skin sticky and my makeup was super patchy throughout the day. The scent is so strong and it really turned me off. It seemed like a great concept but this product just failed so much for me.
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
I got this in a two pack with Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (which I loved). I was not a fan. I didn't feel like it moisturized or primed at all, even after several sprays. It did have a nice smell though.
Ashley L.
Rogers
Not a huge fan of this, I didn't notice a difference in my makeup when using this. Literally no difference at all
Mckenzie H.
St, NL
This smelled really nice but did nothing for my makeup or my skin. I would not purchase this even if it smelled heavenly.
Chloe B.
I really couldn’t find any place in my routine this product. smelled and felt weird and messed with the application of my actual primer. Really just not into this even though Urban Decay’s setting spray is sickening 👽
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora