BY URBAN DECAY #43 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting spray...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I really like this orimer spray because I can actually feel my face firm up and get that plump look and soft feel. It also holds onto make-up pretty damn well! Great formula and great purchase if you deal with dullness.
Danielle W.
Fairfield, CA
I absolutely love this hydrating primer spray. I bought it on a whim but when I actually used it, it made such a difference. It hydrated my dry skin, and the primer worked! My makeup stays on all day for my whole 12 hour shift. This stuff is amazing!
Karel M.
Para comenzar... el aroma es espectacular... y si hidrata muy bien! Lo recomiendo ampliamente Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Zoe S.
Gretna
I bought this to help foundation go on better and oh boy does it tick that box so well! Foundation goes on smoother and doesn't cling to dry patches or bunch up on oily areas through out the day. Only thing that I would say is that I don't think it did anything for my pores but I use a pore filling primer so it's not the end of the world
tina ✨.
This is the product you will need in summer. It’s refreshing, you can use it before you do your makeup and after. You can also spray it on your face at any times. The smell is incredible, it literally smells like coconut. If you’re not sure about buying a spray that costs that much you can always buy the minis, it costs less but works just as well, just for my people out here who are on a budget ;)
Amelia H.
I just recently thought I would switch up some of my makeup and I'm very happy I found this product. I bought a sample size of this from Sephora and I am already going to purchase the full sized bottle, I thought I would use this to try and achieve a more hydrating look since I usually only wearing matte makeup, AND I LOVED IT. for my personally I just spray this all over my face then apply my makeup and it looks very good on my skin, But on the other hand someone with large pores would probably need to use a primer and this product to just fill those unwanted pores up. I also like to use this throwout the day sometimes just for a fresh feeling on my face. It smells very much like coconut which is great the smell is very nice compared to other sprays I would recommend !
Erin M.
Thunder Bay, ON
Feels quite refreshing and reminds me of the MAC Fix+. If you're a fan of MAC definitely try out the UD one!
emma k.
New Smyrna, FL
My favorite summer spray. (Or all seasons actually!) the scent is absolutely amazing! And, it’s perfect after before putting on my makeup. I have used and repurchased this product multiple times! Sometimes I even carry it with me in my purse. It’s the one thing I spray on every single day!
Jennifer G.
This is a MUST in your makeup kit! I cannot go anywhere without the quickfix. It brightens my face after I wash it in the morning. setting it for my makeup application. It awakens the skin and makes the makeup application easy to apply. I highly recommend this Priming spray!
Jenny S.
Pau
I love this product !!! First the smell is amazing. It really is good af before my Primer and foundation, and I also use it sometimes during the day for a hydration boost ! It is good for my combo/oily skin but I wouldn’t use it as a setting spray unless you want a dewy finish ! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone !
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?