BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
April N.
Paso robles
makeup stays fresh and dewy, I spray a couple times a day but be careful as it does get a little sticky. and if you do not wait for it to dry, it will smear your makeup and will need to touch up. another thing I will do is use before and after I apply my foundation.
Destiny V.
Hanford , CA
I use this spray every single day! I love it! It locks in all my makeup and keep my skin looking fresh and hydrated all day. It’s not drying or stiff. To my it gives my skin a more natural finish. I would definitely purchase this product over again.
Jenny Z.
Madera, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never been a fan of spray on primers but quick fix sure does get the job done. At first I was skeptical about it because I thought that it would allow product to seep through and cause me breakouts but after using it for a little over a month I notice that I was breaking out less than as I used to with basic primers from drugstore brands but besides my smash Box primer that I love I would say this spray on sure matches well with it.
Lindsay s.
Elkridge
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like how light this primer is. I would say it’s not my absolute favorite but it’s a spray so I wouldn’t expect it to really hold my make up down completely but it doesn’t feel Cakey either
Alison K.
Atlanta
Overall I would say that this primer definitely adds moisture to my skin, but I found that I need to work it in with a makeup sponge to get the best effect (a little disappointing since a spray would ideally be very quick to apply). While it does add moisture, it doesn't do anything that I think warrants the price or beats out other primers.

I find the coconut scent to be too overpowering and can give me a headache at times.
Rashea S.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a nice spray but I didn’t notice much of a difference in my skin when I used it. I like the mist it was a cooling feel but that was all it really did for my skin. I wouldn’t purchase this product again.
Kristen Michelle M.
Newalla, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell of this! Great tightening feeling too when spray drys which is pretty cool. A bit pricey but for the ingredients and quality it’s worth it. Packaging is bright and pretty. Definitely continuing to buy over n over again and recommend to others.
Linda C.
Stanwood
This is my every day primer. It goes on fast and I never have to worry about how it will perform.  The cost is reasonable and a little goes a long way. I will definitely be buying this again.
Jewell F.
Los Angeles , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
use this to set my makeup in place daily. It helps keep from my makeup looking powdery and locks it in place all day. Good for oily skin, but is not drying. This product also lasts for a very long time which makes the price well worth it! Love this product!!
Milynn C.
Clovis
Purchased at: ULTA
I don't really see a difference when I used this spray. I only bought to carry in my bag/purse. It has a wonderful smell to it.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?