BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
I originally purchased this item because I was looking for something to hydrate my skin that was lightweight and wouldn't melt off in the summer heat and I was intrigued by its claims regarding improving complexion. I have been using this product daily for about 2 weeks now and I can't say I've noticed any difference in complexion (it states that it will reduce the appearance of pores, brighten and smooth skin, and replace lost moisture) but it has helped hydrate my skin and it is very refreshing to use. I really love the fresh coconut scent and it can be used under makeup or post-cleansing. My favourite thing about any Urban Decay spray is they have the best mist - it is fine and evenly distributed - so that is definitely a pro for this product. Overall I will continue to use the product because it is refreshing but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is using it specifically to target complexion concerns as I didn't notice any of those effects.
Missy B.
Southampton, Southampton UK
Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
A fantastic summer must have the hydration and moisture infused spray is great as a primer and hydrating booster on top of makeup. I used this under my makeup and the product keeps all my makeup looking flawless and smooth while moisturising and keeping it all in place. The spray pump is easy to use and sprays evenly just a few pumps is more then enough. I would definitely recommend this for anyone that has dry or lack lustre skin that needs extra moisture to lock in makeup. An essential product in summer as a quick spritz can revitalise the skin through out the day. A fantastic price also for the amount of product in the bottle.
Danielle P.
Toronto, ON
I have combination skin that tends to be more on the dry side. For as long as I can remember, I would apply a bit of moisturizer before my makeup routine, thinking it was helping my skin look it’s best. Turns out, I was totally wrong!

Recently, after I had my makeup done at Sephora, I discovered what an incredible difference forgoing moisturizer makes! I’ve begun prepping my face before applying makeup with UD’s Hydrating Priming Spray instead. Not only is it refreshing, it also helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. Whereas, with moisturizer, I would notice my foundation creasing as the day went on.

As an added bonus, this spray works as a nice pick-me-up refresh over makeup – If you’ve got to head out again after a long day of work, just spray this all over your face for a nice little boost that won’t smudge your makeup!
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
Wow! I was really surprised with how much I love this! I've tried other priming sprays before (I'm looking at you MAC Fix+) and have not loved them near as much as I love this one! First off it smells soooo good! I love it for the scent alone. But it also makes my skin soft and smooth, and really helps my primer and foundation go on well. The nozzle and pump are great too! I find a lot of nozzles get clogged easily, whereas I have not had that issue at all with Quick Fix. This is great product! And the packaging it cute too. Would 100% recommend!
Jess R.
I liked using this producted before my makeup! It helps hydrate your skin before your foundation. It gives your skin a supple and plump feeling. It works well with matte foundations as well as luminous formulas. I only wish it would absorb quicker while applying makeup to clients. Its best to let your prep and primer set and dry before your foundation so your skin doesnt absorb your foundation into your pore. This I found took longer than expected to set. Other than that it's a great prep spray!
Yara N.
zacapu
this fascinating product I love is very helpful is easy to use its use is very handy and has a very good design called a lot of attention at sight is very practical and you have a lot of benefits for your skin and not mistreat your skin I recommend a lot
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
I originally received this in combination with the all nighter setting spray by Urban Decay which I love. I did not have expectations for this prep priming spray however after reading reviews and trying it myself I must say I am blown away. I use it morning and night to balance my skin after cleaning as well as a primer before putting on my foundation. It smells like coconuts which is refreshing and summery but also very fresh. Definetly a new staple in my makeup bag.
Alicia K.
St Jacobs, ON
I have fairly dry skin and had the worst luck finding primers that would help hydrate my skin and ensure my foundation wouldn't separate. After trying this, I am in love! Whether I am using this as a primer, or just spritzing it on my face when I need a little pick me up, I love the way it makes my skin look and feel! My foundation and skin are noticeably smoother and hydrated, it minimizes my pores and bonus points because it smells SO GOOD!!
Ava K.
surrey
This is Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray i got this spray by doing the naked heat challenge all you had to do was take a selfie and post. It's a okay spray it's hydrating but it's not worth paying $40 I feel like the Mario rose water spray is more worth it.
Priya C.
Toronto , ON
I have never really heard of a prep spray before but I'm so glad that I have stumbled across this urban decay quick fix one, I am super hooked! I apply it after my cleansing and toning and moisturizing and before I apply my make up and it's nice because sometimes when it's hot and sticky outside I don't want to add another layer of actual primer and I like how refreshing the spray is instead. I would recommend it to my friends because we love to travel and it's one less sticky messy step to add to our faces and therefore it's one less cakey item we need to apply.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back