BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rahnell B.
This product is so good! I finished in less than a damn month & had to make sure to stock up when I bought more! It really helped to balance my skin and help hydrate as well this spray helps to smooth out skin after powders!
hana a.
this product is amazing.you will love it.it is so perfect and really good for its price there is spf in it and it just makes it amazing.it is super long lasting and it is super hydrating but it does run out fast i would recommend becca backlight priming filter and i would totally recommend both
Iman F.
I saw nikkietutorial used this a lot of time so i give it a try. The quality is good and it does its job really well like it's totally worth it. So i think for the quality and price this is totally awesome!
Karla A.
Una sensación muy humectante sin caer en lo graso. Buen toque mate. Muy buena fijación. Excelente presentación. Fácil de usar. Y de excelente calidad para el uso facial.
Tayte V.
This spray makes my skin look fresh and hydrated. It keeps my skin glowing. And preps my skin so well before I apply my makeup. The packaging it beautiful and I would recommend this to many many people.
Julia E.
Amazing primer. I loved everything about it! It was super long lasting and definitely worth it. It had a natural finish and it made my makeup stay on all day. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everyone.
Luigi N Rebecca A.
Epping australia
Want to re purchase this product but there sold out were I buy it from, great primer light weight and I notice the difference when I don't use it highly recommend this!
Coral W.
This is one of my favourites I use it every single day the packaging is super cute and it hides my pores so well although mine are not high to start with o have pretty normal skin so it worked fine for me
Selena M.
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia
This is a great product I'm a makeup artist and use it all the time on my clients. It makes the makeup last long and seals everything in. It is a little extra security for a long day ( like a wedding). I would buy it again
Agniete T.
This product is an excellent way of priming your face , it makes your foundation an easy job when your running late to go to work or even a party . Strongly recommended
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?