BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jara H.
Amarillo
I bought this initially bc of my dry skin. I use all nighter setting spray and thought having something to hydrate and even out my skin beforehand would be beneficial. While I was looking at it in Sephora an employee told me that not only was it great before but that if you sprayed it on before your setting spray it would make your makeup last all day and night. She def was right! I feel like my skin is so hydrated after applying it. A little goes a very long way. Even on days that I do not wear makeup I still apply this to re hydrate my skin. For anyone with dry or uneven skin I would recommend!
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
For those who try to use as a primer you will be disappointed. But for those who are using this as intended, a hydrating mist, you will be delighted! It smells amazing; I call it the "vacation spray". lol I do notice smaller pores and a brighter complexion on my sometimes dull/tired face. It is PERFECT for applying before skin care products, as well as, for refreshing your complexion during the day. I have a full size and several travel size so I always have one at reach.
Tia S.
Tustin, CA
This made my face break out into hives.  I use their B6 spray and also the all nighter and de-slick setting sprays.  I couldn't wrap my head around why this was making my face hive then after doing some reasearch online I discovered one ingredient which I feel should be disclosed by UD which is caffeine.  This has caffeine in it and while it does amazing things in skincare a lot of people actually have sensitivity to it and in this case it made me breakout in hives. I wouldn't be able to really say if it does what it is supposed to since I have an allergy to caffeine.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
I bought the travel size since the regular size so pricey. I was hoping this would give my makeup a nice dewy finish since I can't use any " Illuminating" foundations since I have oily skin. Instead, it made my T-Zone very oily throughout the day and after applying it, my foundation and powder began to separate and pill (bunch up) on my skin. My makeup looked like it just slid off my face by the middle of the day. Not a fan....
Cheneza I.
The Urban decay hydrating Compex primer is great for oil or normal skin and you could even use it on some dry skin once your skin is a too sensitive..
I have sensitive skin and oily skin and it works great for me.It helps me to apply my foundation smooth and you can put it on after your foundation..
if you're running about town and you don't feel like putting on make up and you just want that illuminating glow you can just take this spray of this and you'll be great
Meghan G.
Warner, SD
I picked this up in line for checkout at Sephora. I'm a sucker for travel size items because I absolutely love testing new products. I'm a fan of the Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray, so I thought wow cool this is kind of like that but a primer. It was just okay. Like there are better primers out there, it really didn't do much though I don't know what it claims it's exactly supposed to do anyway. I probably will not repurchase this, because there are primers out there I prefer over this but I will use up the rest of the product.
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Good for the oily parts of my skin, not so great for the drier parts. I think if you have oily skin, this would be a great buy! But as someone who has combination skin that tends to lean towards the drier side, not for me. I've passed this along to my sister, who absolutely loves it! I actually kind of liked the coconut smell, however my sister wasn't a big fan.
Hollie G.
Surprise, AZ
I was sent a free sample of this and have been using it the past two weeks. I am obsessed, just ordered the full size! I am NOT a morning person at all and this spray is SO REFRESHING. I have polar opposite type skin- super oily in spots and flaking in others, misting this all over gives me the perfect balance, it's like magic. It has kind of a coconut scent. I'm not a fan of coconut, but this is intoxicating. If you have a problem with patchy/stickiness from sprays- try spraying further away and not so much ;)
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Urban Decay has the best prep priming and finishing sprays that I know of. I live in a very humid area and my makeup stays thanks to their products. It is a little on the pricey side of makeup. But makeup gets expensive the better quality it is. If it is MUA (Makeup Artist) used it js going to be expensive. UD is used by some of the best in the MUA industry.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I love this prep spray. It smells amazing (coconuts!) and leaves my skin feeling lightly moisturized before I apply makeup. It's not heavy and doesn't leave my makeup streaky, and takes just a couple seconds to dry. I follow up with Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot primer. I have very oily skin and I feel like having a good balance of moisture and oil-fighting products is important to keeping my skin clear, and this definitely helps. Bought a travel size from Sephora and will definitely be going back for the full size!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?